Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 148)

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
awesome update

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
yeeyy...good news for them...
loved it...
continue soon..
mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
wow yippe geet pregg
brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnn
VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
that was really a good news 
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Part 47

Both Maan and Geet had come downstairs hand in hand!!! Meera and Annie ran to Geet and gave her a big hug!!!!…

Meera: Haila Bhabhi!!! Congrats!!!!

Geet: Thank you!!!!!!….

Annie: What a way to tell us!!!! and you did it by using the kids!!!!!

Geet was smiling!! Everyone was happy for them!!!!!!

Sahil: arre why is everyone hugging chachi???

Meera: becuz… ur going to get another brother or sister!!!

Sahil: What really??

Meera: Yes!!

Sahil: give me a brother chachi!

Meera: What about Anu????

Sahil: Momma… wen she gets bigger…. She will want to play with dolls!!!!

Meera: So???

Sahil: So?? We are boys we don't play with dolls!!!! Unless she plays with us with our cars!!!

Meera: Do u think she will do that???

Sahil: I hope so!!!!

Geet was smiling non stop!!!!… He was something!!! Already asking for a brother!!!!!

Geet: Well if you guys are good little boys then God will give you a brother!!!

Sahil: Yes! I will be a good boy!

Ranveer: me too!!!!…

After dinner….. Geet was in the garden and she was looking at the stars in the sky!!! She was sitting on the swing and just going back and fourth and looking up!!!!!!….. Maan had come inside the room from the study!!! And he thought he had might find Geet in there…. but she wasn't!

He had checked in the bathroom but she wasn't there!!! he was thinking where could she be!!! he had come out on the balcony and saw her there and he was smiling at the sight that he was seeing!!!! He had come down and went in the garden and he sat next to her….

She had looked over to him and she smiled!! She had placed her head on his shoulder and he had put his arm around her!..

Maan: What are you thinking about??

Geet: Nothing! just over whelmed with whats happening!!!!

Maan: Well its happening for the better isnt it?

Geet: Yes very much!!! I have you in my life….. the days just keep getting better and better!!!

Maan: they will keep getting better and better!!!!!

They spent a good chunk of time in the garden before they were gonna call it a night!!……

A month had passed by….. Bani was having her morning sickness.. and it was freaking Maan out! He didn't know wat was going on so he would freak out more than anyone!! Everyone had to calm him down!!!! Once that session was over… then it was her tantrums!!! Wow!!!! Everyone had to keep up with her!!! she would have the weirdest hormones!!!……. man if he ever made her mad or sad… that was the end of the world and no one would help him get out of it!!!!……… and she was barely on her 2
nd month…… wat the other 7 months had to hold… who knew!!!

One morning….

Maan wakes up and doesnt find Geet there

Maan: Geet where are you at?????

He had comes outside……

Maan: Meera have you seen Geet? she wasnt there when i woke up!

Meera: i dont know where could she have gone? BHABHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dev comes……

Maan: Dev have you seen Geet??

Dev: (points) she's right over there...

Meera and Maan look….. Geet is praying…Maan is like man!! He tells her to rest and she wakes up early……..

Meera: now thats my Bhabhi!!!!…. as always!!

Maan: Yeah but so early?

Meera: Nothing wrong in morning pooja!!!!

Geet finishes praying, opens her eyes and turns around and see's everyone standing behind her

Geet: (smiles) good morning! you guys woke up so soon?

Maan: i was worried about you wen i didn't see u in the morning……

Geet: Nothings going to happen to me!! i am in perfect fit!!! See!! Look!!!

Meera: Remember Bhabhi, you have to take care of two now! its important that you dont work so hard! just relax!

Geet: Yes Meera!!! But im only on my 2
nd month!!!! Relax!!!

Maan goes back to his room and takes his shower and Geet takes out his clothes

Maan: Geet didnt Meera tell you to take rest i can take out  my own clothes now dont worry  go relax!

Geet: (sad) oh so you dont need me anymore?

She turns around!!!! Maan was thinking oh god!! Those hormones again!!!!! she was getting all sad!!!…..

Maan: are baba!!! its not like that u have two to worry about now i am just watching out for the most importnant person in my life!!! i love you a lot!!!

Geet: But i dont love you!!!

Maan: I know you do!!

Geet: no i dont!

Maan: Geet???

Geet: no i dont love you!!

Maan: fine then i wont talk to you!!

starts walking but Geet grabs his arm….

Geet: you took me to seriously that u dont even want to talk to me! you mean the world to me!!

She starts to get all emotional and has tears in her eyes…. Maan was looking at her!! from being all mad…. being all sad!!! Women!!! Cant live with them cant live without them!!!

Geet:  I wont say it once, or twice I will say it 100x that I love you Maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maan: I love you too Geet! I love you too!!!!!……. don't worry I will never leave you!!!!!!!!……

In the late afternoon….. Sahil and some of his friends…were playing outside with their friends….. and they had come back inside….

Sahil: Momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was calling Meera!!

Sahil: Momma… how much do u love me?

Meera: Arre.. what kind of question is that??? I love you a lot!!

Sahil: Do you love me enough to let me go to camp???

Meera: Camp??

Ranveer: Yes! Momma…. Plz!!! Say yes!

Annie: Whoa!! Whats this camp??

Sahil: Rohit is going to this summer camp!!! And it will be so much fun!! I wanna go!! Plz momma!!

Meera: But ur too young Sahil….

Sahil: Momma no I am not I am a big boy!!!! Plz!!

Meera: I don't know I will have to ask ur papa!!!! You will have to wait til he comes home!!!

Sahil was waiting for Dev to come home….as soon as he heard the cars coming he ran to Dev and had started begging him

Dev: can I plz come inside???

Sahil: Sure papa! Come on!

Sahil pulled Dev's hand and he came and sat on the couch!!!…. and then Sahil sat on top of his lap and he was asking!!

Dev: Ask ur momma!!

Sahil: Uff!!! She said she will ask you!! plz papa!! Say yes!!!!

Meera was looking at Dev! They were both looking at one another!! Dev had said that after him and Meera talk about then they will let him know!!!…. Sahil really wanted to go!!! but Sahil being only 5….. Meera was a bit concerned!!!…

During dinner time… Sahil wasn't even eating his food properly!!! He was waiting for a reply from them!!

Maan: Hey buddy!! Whats the matter??  U arent eating?

Sahil was quiet!!!!……. he was moping around!!!! Maan had told him to come and sit on his lap….. and Sahil walked over to him and Maan picked him up!!!….. and asked him whats the matter??

Sahil told Maan about the summer camp that he wanted to go to!!

Maan had looked over to both of them and he told Dev and Meera to let him go!!!!…. that way he goes out of the house and he gets to be with kids his own age and he will have fun!!!….. Maan had told Sahil that he could go!!…….. and that he had Maan's permission!! Sahil was jumping up and down and he hugged Maan very tightly and told him that he loved him very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10laila889dpurvainlwgeetsan1989star432kathrina7176backtodecemberthea_angelykrishna.asmi123ammyicycoolbdashinal60kirannaryaninonabebured135bmons_mbdiyachillsurbhijn106pari_DDneha512rashgirl000zoha25prachidalmiaapril12sahibasharmaHADmishtiLadyArwenBluntlySpeakingmishtibHawtieSeepCuteTommymaaneetkimeetmansijani21m-g19am_sweet_parinan_10s-o-m-m-i-edimpzzmuskaan...cherieLoverRohini20shivangi783charlie1950Escapistdivya22jazzerettecyum321amita5dreamy4everninaviJayaRNav2010MsMovieloversheetalvasa-SmexySmile-Shimmerrd_sonia_Jyothi_ritzy09-Veritaserum-ambbihawajiha-1punjabi.princesanjucoolsonu4eversmallvillesanu3108mrk-1vrsharmahinal_maaneetshah10rsroopalimaansee--Ratna--jnawazanuandavipop77alekhika20kooliioVSai2008preethiaTyroLoquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_Madhuri53.hayaat.Krishna_SouravnotfadedawayDownhill

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
me me me! and omg...you're gonna need a new thread soon! eeks!

3/5...am i on a roll or what? Tongue

i loved Sahil's analysis for why he wants a brother and not a sister...lmao...girls can play with cars too...fyi mr. sahil! TongueTongue...blopper babeji! you left Ranveer in there somewhere...ha ha...im like...where did he come from? LOLLOLLOL...and you left a Bani in there LOLLOLLOL...what is this..>KS reunion time? WinkWink...maan letting little sahil go off to camp...haye haye...the baby is all grown up!
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 05 April 2011 at 10:18pm
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
lovley update dear 
ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
lovley updateSmile