Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 140)

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
update update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update  

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
awesome update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Part 44

It was the next morning…..  and the alarm went off and it was 7!!!… Maan had woken up and he had turned around and he shut the damn thing off!!!!……. he was in such a deep sleep that the stupid thing had to go off!!!! he had rub his eyes…..  and felt someone very close to him!!!!…. he had seen Geet close to him and she was trying to get comfy and find a perfect spot!! She was struggling a little bit until he had turned to the side and she clutched onto him….. and tried to go back to sleep!!

Maan: (himself) I knew she couldn't last too long!! Here madam is trying to get comfy!!!….. not like I am complaining!!!…….

He was smiling at this!!! He was enjoying it!!!

The alarm had gone off again after like 5 mins….. she had jolted up and she had opened her eyes……..Maan had turned back to look at her and he had a grin on his face!!!..

Maan: good morning!!!……

She saw where her hands were…. And she slowly took them away but he had stopped her hands from going and he nodded his head no!!!

Maan: don't try to get away from me now!! It just wont work!!!!!……

Geet was only staring at him and not saying anything!!..

Maan: I know Geet…. U arent mad anymore!!! So u don't have to pretend!!!……….

Geet: I have to…

Maan: Stay here!!!…. u have to stay here! No excuses are gonna work today Geet!!… u were mad at me all day and I didn't get to be with you once!!!…..

He had come closer to her and he started to kiss her on her neck… and she was trying to get away but he was holding her hands….. and she just closed her eyes…… and let him do whatever he wanted!!!!……. she was weak!!!……. how can she not…… his little touch… her whole world just froze!!

He had slowly made his way to her lips and he had captured them….. her hands had slowly slipped away from his……and she wrapped her arms around him…and brought him closer……… and they were both lost in each other….. until there was a knock on the door….

Sahil: Chachi!!!!!!!!!!!….

Both Maan and Geet broke apart and heard Sahil yelling for Geet!!!!

Maan: arre what a time for the him!! Why isnt he sleeping????

Geet: Open the door!

Maan: No! let him think we are sleeping!!!! Where were we……

There was another knock again!!!!

Maan: Man!!!

Geet: arre go!!!..

Maan had gotten up and he had opened the door…..

Maan: what are you
 doing here?? Its early! Go to sleep!!

Sahil: I have skool!

Maan: why arent u getting ready?

Sahil: Chachi promised us chocolate chip pancakes…… but she's not making them!!!

Maan: that's becuz Mami is sleeping!!

Sahil: wake her up!

Maan: why??

Sahil: becuz!!!

Maan: that's not fair!! She needs sleep!

Sahil: we want our pancakes!!!

Geet: don't worry I will make them! U
 go and I will come down!!!!

Sahil: yay!!! Thanks!!!

Geet: Ur welcome!!!

He had ran off from there!!! and Geet had taken out clothes..

Maan: But……

Geet: Maan! Not now!!! Let me hit the showers…. Then u go and get ready!!!

Maan: I wanna join!!

Geet: No time!!!!

Maan: yes there is!

Geet: no!!!! now let me go!!…

Maan: nope!

Geet: plz!!!

Maan had let go and she had gotten ready!! She had come down and made the boys their pancakes!!!….. Maan had gotten ready and he had come down….. everyone was having their breakfast and the driver had come and told Maan that he had gotten all 4 tires changed on the Mercedes…. And Maan had nodded his head!!!!

He wanted them done and he finally got 4 brand new tires on them!!!!………Sahil was happy….munching away on his pancakes!!!!!

Maan: arre u
 eat slowly!!!!!!….

Sahil: But chachu they are soo good!!!!!… Momma u need to make these!!!….

Meera: No!! too much sugar and u will get too hyper!! U already are as it is!!!!! If u want them….. u can jus ask chachi!! But I will make sure she doesn't make them too much!!

Maan: yes!! I agree!!! Man knocking on the door at 7!!!!!!

Annie: and?? Its not a bad thing!!! U have to wake up early and go to work!!….

Maan: I need my sleep!!!

Annie: lazy!! Its called go to sleep early!

Geet: thank u!! last night he was on the phone in his study yelling and it was 1030! So then he complains wen he has to wake up early!!

Annie: men they will never learn!!!!!

The guys had eaten and then they had headed off to work!!!!!… they had taken one car…… they had taken Dev's car and left the Mercedes in the garage!!!!!! Geet was hoping that he would!!!!…. she had been taking driving lessons without him knowing so she can learn how to drive!!!!

She wanted to surprise Maan!!!!! She had been using the Mercedes but then she had stop since Maan had put it in the shop for the tires so she couldn't!!!!! she was driving the car!! She was getting hang of the roads and the driving!! She was enjoying it so much! Geet looked so cute in the driver's seat!! She was little but the car was big!!!!!…..

While she was driving she was gonna make a left turn!!! But she hadn't read the sign that said do not enter!!!!…. it was covered by a bush…. And she didn't even realized there were spikes there on the ground becuz that does severe tire damage!!!……

When she had made the turn…. Both of her tires had popped in the front and she was freaking out!!!…… she had quickly gotten out of the car and she had seen what had happened and the guard that was there….. asked her whether she was okay!!!…

When she had realized what her car went through she felt so stupid!! Geet was freaking out!!! Maan had just changed the tires… and she ruined them within the same day!!!!! Now she was def gonna be scared of him!! he was gonna be really pissed at her!!…

She had called for the car to be taken again and having the tires fixed!!!! She wanted it done asap!!!! But the guy said best buy tomorrow!! She was arguing for today! in the afternoon!! She was begging!!!!! And the guy told her that he would see what he could do!!!…

The car wasn't gonna be done til tomorrow!!!…. so Geet was a nervous wreck!!… she had to tell him about the car tires!!! She was hoping that time would go slow so she didn't have to face him but today it was going really fast…. Wen the car had come she had gone up to her room….

Maan and Dev had come inside!!….. and they both sat on the couch!! Meera gave them both water!!

Maan: where's Geet?

Meera: She's upstairs!!!….

Maan: Oh okay! That's fine!!! Where's the car??

Meera: which one?

Maan: The Mercedes!!!

Meera: wasn't it outside?

Maan: yes!!! but its not there!

Meera: I have been here all day I have no idea!!!!!!!!

Geet had heard this….. he had asked about the car!!! She had gone back inside her and sat on the bed!!!!

Maan had gotten up and he had gone upstairs!!! He was gonna freshen up and go check on the car!!!…. wen he came inside his room… Geet was sitting on his bed… and she was lost in her thoughts!! Maan had seen her and he had smiled at her!!!…..

He had come inside and came and sat next to her!!! she had jolted a little bit…. And she looked at him!!

Maan: hello Geet!! How come u weren't down wen I came??? Why are you here? It would've been nice to see u wen I came home!!!!

He had said that with a smile and she was just looking down!!

Geet: No reason!!

She had stood up and she wasn't facing him! Maan sensed that something was wrong!

Maan: Geet u okay? Whats wrong?

Geet had turned around and she looked at him!!!! and she was playing with her fingers!! She wanted to come clean but something was stopping her!

Maan: whats wrong??? Are you okay?

She looked at him and he knew something was up but she wasn't talking!! He was asking her wats wrong?? She was scared but then she had to tell him!! She closed her eyes… took a deep breathe….

Geet: promise me….. u wont get mad!!

Maan: get mad? For what?

Geet: Jus promise me!

Maan: okay I promise! But what would I be mad about?

Geet: I heard you ask Meera about the car!

Maan: yeah and?

Geet: And today… I drove the car and I popped the two front tires!!!!

Maan was looking at her!!! and he was laughing!!!!!! He found it funny as he thought that she was joking!!!!…… but she had told him that she's not kidding and she really did!! That laugh was gone from his face..

Maan: You what??????

Plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4pyarisahelilaila889dpurvainlwgeetsan1989kathrina7176star432backtodecemberSalmankatsree12srupithipithea_angelysruthi8krishna.asmi123tellycrazyammyicycoolwifey90bdashinal60Semarnkayu14bhakbhartifanVirIka4everred135bmamatha.surbhijn106TaranaGeetchiki143pari_DDshruthiruchsParimishtyprachidalmiaapril12neha512rashgirl000HADmishtiLadyArwenzoha25nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783Rohini20cherieLoverdimpzzmuskaan...BluntlySpeakingmishtibCuteTommym-g19mansijani21maaneetkimeetmysticangelcharlie1950funnymonkeyEscapistbobbydollbabygurl10dreamy4everheermeherdivya22cyum321ninaviJayaRNav2010gangesegbMsMovieloverjazzeretted_soniaShimmerr-SmexySmile-nats0101mayapariHanishadevi-Veritaserum-ritzy09libra25-Zahra15-_wallflower_kuhu18ambbihawajiha-1mrk-1punjabi.princesvrsharmaesha143--Saavi--anjucoolsonu4everpop77kooliioalekhika20jnawazmitzi11hinal_maaneetrsroopalishah10--Ratna--preethiaTyroMadhuri53_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesy.CookieMonster.Krishna_Sourav

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
U need to comment missy!!!!

i love this comment above is posted FOR me and not BY me! LOLLOLLOL...but ya....last one...#4 and im all caught up!! TongueTongue...

omg...chocolate chip pancakes!! ahh...i still have pancake mix, chocolate chips and syrup...we should totally have a breakfast date!! eee!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...lmfao!! the spikes on the street...omg...i remember once...someones car got messed up at CSUN..cuz their lots are like that...it was Eid morning too...cuz they used to have prayers there...and ya...not a very happy Eid for that family OuchOuchOuch...can i hope to see Maan giving Geet driving lessons in the near future? he he

JAZ
ps: im ALL caught up!! yay!!!

Edited by jnawaz - 20 March 2011 at 10:35pm
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
lovley update dear 
mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
hilarious update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
loved it n now geet has to manofy maan will be fun
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Sahil spoil his sleep..Geet spoil his car tires..
I hope Geet give him surprise...

Go to top