Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 136)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
crap...i need to comment...eeks!! umm...ya...will try tonight...after our dinner...he he
JAZ
ps: me excited!!

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
dont worry
we i'll be waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Cryplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon waiting plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz waiting waiting waiting waiting 
waiting waiting waiting waiting Cry
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Part 43

After dinner was over…..man he was trying to talk to Geet even after she was cleaning up!! But no use!!!….

Maan: Geet!!! I am sorry!!! Geet..

Geet: Nakul!! Can u get this for me plz??

She was ignoring him like crazy!!…he was trying to be all sweet with her but nothing was working!!…. he knew she would give in! but not yet!!! And it was his fault!! Why… just why didn't he look at to see who it was that was calling him……….

He was standing there and just watching Geet clean up!!!!!……. she needed the foil paper that was on the counter and it was actually next to Maan!!!! Nakul was in there too but he was across from the kitchen!!!!… but despite him being there…..

Geet: Nakul…. Can u give the foil paper please???

Maan saw that it was right next to him….. and Nakul saw it…he was thinking why is she asking me?? Maan had picked it up and given it to her!!

Geet: Nakul!! I asked you to get me the foil paper…. Plz!

Nakul figured that something was going on!!!

Maan: Nakul don't move!!! Stay there!!!..

Nakul stopped walking!!!

Geet: Nakul??? Please!!!…. I need the paper!!!!

Maan: Nakul u move and u will be fired!!!

Nakul stopped!!!!! Geet gave Maan a glare!!! But Geet was talking nicely to Nakul!!! And Nakul knows not to get on Geet's bad side he will def listen to her!!!!…… Nakul took a step…..

Maan: Nakul! Stop!!!..

He had stopped!!!…..

Geet: Nakul!! I asked you! don't have me waiting!! Come now!!!!!!!

Geet gave that look that you better come now or else I will bite ur head off so he had come!!!!…….

Maan: That's it Nakul ur fired!!!

Geet: don't worry Nakul I will rehire you!!!

Maan: what?? U cant do that!!

Geet: Oh yes I can!!!!….. if u can fire him then I can rehire him!!! remember I am Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana!!! And I have 50% of what you have!!!!….. so I can rehire him!!!!…….

Nakul was watching them  argue back and fourth!! He wanted to get out from there!!!…

Geet: Nakul I asked for the paper!!

Nakul went to get it from Maan!! But Maan grabbed one end!! It was a tug of war!! But Nakul was a little strong!!!

Maan: wen did u become so strong?

Geet: he's a dude! Of course he's strong!!

Maan was looking at Geet!! He wanted to say something but this was def not the right time he was already in trouble he didn't want to make it worst!!!!!!!! Then Annie called Nakul!!! Nakul was thinking thank you lord!! He had left from there within a second and he was out!!!!!………… Maan gave the foil to Geet!! And Geet just yanked it from his hand!!!

Maan: U know… did I ever mention u look cute wen ur upset???

Geet: get out! out!

Maan: well at least ur talking to me!!!

Geet gave him that look and he was out from there within a second to!! everyone was looking at him they were still over the yelling thing!!

Arjun: man!! That's not cool!!

Maan: man I didn't mean too..

Meera: And u did!! And it's the 1st time too..

Maan: I know!!!! How sad is that!!

Dev: U probably scared her too!!! She's seeing ur anger…. For the 1st time…..

Maan: well no….. before we got married..

Dev: That was different… this is different…..

Maan: Now I have to really try!!

Annie: best of luck!!!

Maan needed all the luck!!! Consoling Geet wasn't gonna be an easy task!! The great JW…. Was having trouble with that!!! He had gone into his study for a little while….. and was just in there! the others were still talking!!!

It was about 930….Geet was going upstairs…. All the doors were locked and the lights were turned off!!!… she was headed back into her room!!!! she saw that Maan wasn't there so she just left the door unlocked!!!!! She had gone and gotten her night dress and she went to the bathroom to change!!….

Geet had sat on the bed and she turned on the TV and she began to watch TV!!!! Time was going!!! It was already 1030 and Maan wasn't in the room yet!!! She was gonna wait a little longer but then if he wasn't gonna come…. She was gonna have to go!! She saw it was 1045….. and she had gone to go and get him!!!!!

She had gotten up and gone into the study!! Wen she came inside…. Maan was on the phone and even at 1045….. it was work!!!!!!!

Geet: (herself) seriously? At this hour????

She was standing there with her arms folded!!! And Maan was getting mad over the phone….. he's been pissed all day!!…. he's not mad about the Geet thing….. cuz he knows he was wrong!!!!!……

He was in his seat….. his hair was messy and his eyes were turning red becuz he was tired!! But he was on the damn phone!!…… he needed his sleep!!!!

He turned back in his seat so he didn't even know Geet was there!!!! he didn't look up as he didn't know that someone was there!!!!…. Geet was rolling her eyes and standing with her arms folded!!!!……… and then Geet…. Had come and turned his chair around… Maan was taken aback……. She had grabbed his phone..

Geet:  He will talk to u in the morning!!!!! This is not time to talk about work!!

She ended up hanging up the phone!! and was looking at him!!!!!

Maan: were u missing me??? Have u forgiven me??

He was smiling at her!!

Geet: Umm… no!!! its almost 11!!! And this isnt the time to talk about work!! u need to go to sleep!!

Maan: oh I see!!!! My wife still cares for me!!! That means she has forgiven me!!

Geet: I didn't say that!

Maan: then why are you here?

Geet: its late!

Maan: I always sleep late!!! U know that!!!

Geet: fine!! Then I am going to sleep!!!!…..i thought I was being nice!!!

Maan: Nice way of showing it!!

He smiled at her!!…. Geet left there and Maan was laughing!!… it was clearly shown on her face….. that she just didn't want him to be up so late cuz it had to do with work!!!! but she just made the excuse and was being angry!!!!…

Maan nodded his head and he turned off all the lights and he headed towards their room!!!…. wen he came inside Geet was in the covers already!!!!!!! Maan had come and laid down besides her!!!! he had come closer to her……

Maan: Happy?

Geet: why are u here??…. go back and do ur work!!

Maan: nah!!…. I know my wife has forgiven me!! So I want to be with her!

Geet: I didn't say anything!

Maan: But I can see it on ur face!! U cant fool me!!!

Geet: get away!!! Ur sweet talk wont work!!!!

Maan: I don't need to sweet talk to u my dear!!!!!…..

He had kissed her on her shoulder… and she was trying to push him off!!!..

Maan: arre Geet no need to get all violent!! I am here!!! Don't worry!!

He was sweet talking with her and he was apologizing to her about getting angry and all!!! And he was kissing her softly on her shoulder and on her neck!!….

Maan: Plz don't be angry Geet!! I guess I took my anger out on u and I shouldn't have!!!! I promise it wont happen again!! and I will check on my phone to see who is calling me before I yell!!

He had kissed her on her cheek!!  And he whispered in her ear I love you!!!! he had turned back to turn off the light….he knew… she was gonna give in!!! he had his arm around her….and he slowly dozed off to sleep!!….so did Geet!!!! But not before smiling to herself!!!

No matter how hard she tried…. She couldn't!! he was too cute!!!!!….. she was upset about it…… but then she had gotten over it!! She gave him a bit of his own medicine!!!!! Before she was upset….but it had cooled down but she didn't show it!! But that smile on her face had said it all!!!!!!

Within like 5 mins Maan had literally knocked out!! he was indeed tired!!! Having his arm wrapped around her he was sleeping like a baby!!!!!… Geet had turned around to look at him!! and she could tell that he was sleeping!!…… she had turned around and snuggled closer to him…. and she had drifted off to sleep!!!!!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahuharikashiva25laila889dpurvainlwgeetsatya86san1989bindiyas1980kathrina7176star432KASHDJramavishbacktodecembersrupithipiAcharya10krishna.asmi123tellycrazyammyicycoolwifey90lakshmisalvadihinal60TinkJiabhakbhartifannonabebuSemarnk-BeingAppy-diyachillperfectflirt8surbhijn106mamatha.pari_DDshruthiruchssahibasharmaTaranaGeetAnny90april12prachidalmianeha512zoha25HADmishtiLadyArwenmysticangelshivangi783m-g19BluntlySpeakingmishtibHawtieSeepmaaneetkimeetcherieLoverRohini20nan_10s-o-m-m-i-edimpzzmuskaan...Escapistfunnymonkeycharlie1950babygurl10amita5dreamy4everheermeherdivya22cyum321MsMovieloverninaviJayaRNav2010-SmexySmile-gangesegbd_soniaShimmerrnats0101Hanishadevisanu3108-Veritaserum-mrk-1ambbihawajiha-1vrsharmapunjabi.princesesha143--Saavi--komlikasonu4everjnawazpop77kooliiomitzi11alekhika20mandymore..hinal..shah10rsroopaliVSai2008preethia--Ratna--maanseeTyroLoquacious_AashMadhuri53_BlackPearl_.hayaat.Krishna_Souravtabby999

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
ME!!!!!!

#3...wow...i really am behind...Confused...sorry and love you babeji! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...omg...yeh bechara nakul kahaan phas gaya!! maan aur geet ke beech mein? LOLLOLLOL...and what is this "you're fired" business...this isnt the Apprentice ya know! damn MSK and his freaking charm!! even i cant stay mad at him...no matter what he does Embarrassed

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 20 March 2011 at 10:30pm
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
lovley update dear thank u update soon ................now waiting for 2mor to came ..................i hope we will get 2mor now are daily ha plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
wow that so cute .... woow lucky maan
kuhu18 IF-Rockerz
kuhu18
kuhu18

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
  hi lovely update ........ a advise for maan put a different ringtone for geet

Go to top