Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 133)

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
lovely updat

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Part 42

Everyone had their dinner….. and they were all having a good time!!!… Annie had missed this all and she was getting to see it and be part of it!!… it was her fault that everything happened.. but as long as Maan had forgiven her that's all she cared about!!!…. they were trying to get to know Arjun… he was a fun loving guy!! They got along with him very well!!!!…

Annie got know about how Maan and Geet got married…… some details were left out…. but Annie got the overview for it!!!!!….

Annie: I must say Maan.. u are lucky to have Geet!!!!!!….

Maan: why? Isnt she lucky to have me???

Annie: Uhh no!!…… she's too good for u!!!!…… how u marry him Geet???

Geet: I ask myself that everyday!!!

Maan: what??

Geet was laughing!! And she was looking at him and she winked at him!! Maan gave her that look that I will get back at you for it!!!!…. she was just smiling at him!!!….. after dinner….. the 3 of them had left!!…Annie didn't wanna leave….. but she had to….. Arjun had promised her that she could come here… and even if she wanted to… to stay here for a few days!

Arjun: I know this is what u want!!

Annie was looking at him and she smiled!!….. Meera and Geet both told him that he was the best!!!!

Meera: yes so… tomorrow.. u come with bags!!! Okay!!!

Geet:  yeah and bring Nihaal……. U have to play us na!!! After all we are ur mamis!!….

They said their goodbyes and they ended up leaving!!.. Geet finished cleaning up a little bit…. After that was done…… everything was turned off……

Sahil got up in the middle of the night…. And he saw where he was… since he had seen Dev there…. he was trying to wake him up!!…Dev had woken up…… and was looking at him!!!

Dev: whats wrong??

Sahil: papa….i want some milk!!!!!!!

Dev had sat up…. And since he wanted some milk he had sat up!!! But Sahil wanted to go with him so he had lifted his arms up so he could be picked up…. Dev picked him up and he took him downstairs into the kitchen….. gave him some milk…. And while drinking it… Sahil was looking at Dev!!! His cute little big eyes were looking at him!!…. he had finished everything….and Dev was gonna put him down…. But sahil wasn't gonna stay!!!…. on the way to the room…. sahil had fallen asleep on Dev's shoulder!!

The next day…… Maan's alarm had gotten off at 7!!!!! He had to wake up… as there was a meeting at 9!!! He saw Geet sleeping peacefully next to him and he had came to her and kissed her on her cheek and he had made his way to the bathroom to get ready!!!!!!

He was out and ready to go!!…. Geet was already up as she heard the water running from the shower…. She had put her robe on and she went down to make breakfast… but Maan was in a hurry to even eat anything so he had ate very little and he had left from there!!!……..

Geet knew he didn't eat properly and she always hates it wen he doesn't eat properly!!!….. so she had gone into the kitchen to make lunch for him!!!!!….she was gonna have it sent with the driver…. She wasn't gonna go!!!…… she had made it for the guys……

Annie had come to Khurana Mansion!!……. Arjun had left since morning…. So he wasn't gonna come home til late!! And she was alone… Geet was happy that she came…. Meera was too!!!….they were all just talking!!!

She had called the driver and told him to take it! He had nodded his head and he had gone to drop it off!!!!…… Geet had picked up the phone and she was gonna call him just to tell him about lunch!!!…… Maan had come out of a meeting and he was fuming with anger!! He got angry inside but it was nothing normal!! Maan was always losing his temper!!!!…..

He was walking back to his cabin!!! And he had heard his phone ringing…. Without looking at to see who it was…

Maan: HELLO!!!!

He sounded angry!!! The way he said that it would scare anyone!!!! He didn't hear a reply….

Maan: why the hell do people call if they arent gonna say anything!!!

And he had just hung up the phone!!!…. Geet was shocked! He was angry!!!!…. Geet just put the phone down!….Maan had sat in his cabin.….. there was a knock on his cabin….

Maan: who the heck is it… COME IN!!!!

He saw the driver there and he had told him that Geet sent him lunch!!

After that horrible meeting….. by hearing Geet's name…. It had brought a little smile to his face!!! He wanted to get away from work for a little bit and he picked up his phone to call her…but then he had seen who the last call was from… and it was from Geet!!!

Maan was shocked like anything!! It was Geet's call!!! She had probably upset….. he had blown it!!! He had called Geet at home! she was looking at the phone…….. She had seen Annie going towards the phone!!

Geet: before you answer it… if its Maan… don't give it to me!!!!

Annie: Okay?!..but why??

Geet: I am not talking to him!!!..

Annie was looking at Geet!!!!… she had picked up!!!!

Annie: Hello?

Maan: Hello Annie…. Is Geet there??

Annie: Yes!! but she doesn't wanna talk to you!!!!….

Maan was like uff!!!!…. no!!!!..

Maan: crap!! She's mad!!

Annie: that's what it seems like!!!

Maan: I am in trouble!

Annie: what did u do??

Maan: I sorta yelled at her as I didn't know it was her who had called me!!!

Annie: way to go!!!!

Maan: can you try to give her the phone?

Annie: I can try!! But she wont get it!!!

Maan: Okay then! I will see her in the evening just tell her that I am very truly sorry!!!!

Annie: hmm….

Maan: Please Annie!!!

Annie: I will tell her but I don't know what good it will do!!!!….

They had both hung up!!!..

Annie: he said he's truly sorry!!!! but… if I were u.. don't talk to him!! how bad was his yelling?

Geet: it sounded like a raging bull!!

Annie: ouch!!…. men!!! They cant control their anger!!!!

Maan had been texting her through out the day that he was sorry!!! Geet kept on receiving them but she didn't reply once!!! He had even sent her flowers….. and the card said sorry!!….. but that had no effect on Geet!!!….

Geet: he's texting and he's sending flowers! But he himself cant do any of this!! Let him come 2nite!! He will see… wen I don't talk to him!!!!!…

It was finally 7 and Maan was done!!! He was like thank god!!! He had to go home…and check how Geet was doing!!…he had locked up and he had headed home!!…. dinner was being made in the kitchen it was almost finished before it was gonna go out and be put on the table!!!!

Arjun had come there as he knew they would all be there!!! and just have dinner again!!!!

Maan had come home…. and he saw everyone there….. everyone except for Geet!!! He had gone upstairs to freshen up before dinner… and he thought that he was in the room…. but she wasn't!! he had come down again….there was only one other place she could be and that was in the kitchen!!!

He had made his way in there and he was right he was in there!!! he had come behind her…

Maan: Geet??

Geet didn't stop was she doing!!! She was ignoring him!!… and he had seen this!!!

Maan: Geet??

Geet was going from one place to another!!… and Nakul had walked in she had told Nakul to go put something on the table!!!!

Nakul: okay maam!!

Geet: and tell ur sir… that dinner is ready!!!!!

Nakul was confused!!! Maan was right there!!! but he didn't say anything!!.. he had walked away!!! Geet had walked away too…. Maan was looking up and thinking that this wasn't gonna be easy!!

During dinner everyone was eating!!…. Geet was sitting next to Maan!! She was looking everywhere but at him!!…she didn't even serve him or anything!!… he had gotten into the habit of her serving but with today.. he was getting everything himself!!!

Maan: Geet???… I am sorry!!!!….

Everyone was looking at them!!…. Geet wasn't talking to Maan!! And Maan felt bad!!

Geet: Do u guys hear this noise?? Seems like a buzzing sound!! Keeps going buzz!!!!

Maan: Geet?? Don't do this!! I didn't realize it was u on the phone!!!… I was so mad today!!! and u just called me at the wrong time!!

Geet: Annie …. Can you please tell ur brother…. that…. I am sorry!… I don't have his exact schedule of what he's doing or what his mood is every second!!! I don't keep count!!!

Maan: and I said I am sorry!!

Geet: Annie …. If a person really cared…. They would keep trying and not tell another person…. That they are sorry!!

Maan: But u didn't wanna talk to me???

Geet: Annie ..

Annie: I know…… Maan bhaiyya…. That's not an excuse!!… u yelled at her!!! how can u not see who called? Or infact u didn't!!! and apparently… trying to talk to her… and keep begging me to give her the phone can by another option!!

Everyone was quiet eating their dinner… if Geet was talking she would talk to others but not to Maan!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4harikashiva25laila889inlwgeetgeniusbmsan1989kathrina7176star432krishna.asmi123tellycrazyammyicycoolwifey90hinal60ayu14bhakbhartifanSemarnkmaan13579VirIka4evercue1diyachillperfectflirt8soniaz121shruthiruchspari_DDsahibasharmaHADmishtiprachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000neha512mansijani21maaneetkimeetArsheelaBluntlySpeakingmishtibHawtieSeepLadyArwenshivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...cherieLovernan_10s-o-m-m-i-em-g19charlie1950Escapistbabygurl10amita5divya22cyum321dreamy4everheermeherninaviJayaRNav2010gangesegbMsMovieloverd_sonianats0101mayapari-SmexySmile-Shimmerrsimi91-Zahra15-_wallflower_Hanishadeviritzy09mrk-1-Veritaserum-ambbihawajiha-1sonu4everpunjabi.princesvrsharmasmallvillekomlikaanjucoolalekhika20mandymorekooliiojanu_2006pop77jnawazanuandavihinal_maaneetmaanseeshah10rsroopali--Ratna--preethiaTyroMadhuri53_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesy.hayaat.Downhillnotfadedaway

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Me!!!!

ok...#2...so..is Annie positive...or is she gonna pull a twist and be mean and evil...regardless...i cant stand her...Tongue...omg...Geet is too funny...holding a grudge...but then again...why not...he he...biwi hai...haq banta hai WinkWink...although i love how she sided with Geet in the argument...Maan ki toh baj gayi band!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 20 March 2011 at 10:26pm
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
wonderful update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged