Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 130)

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
lovely update..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha971995

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
love ur FF
super mindblowing
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
i  read in one go
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Part 41

Geet: Only 6??? I thought it was like 8 or something!!!

Maan: No its only 6!!!!!…. go back to sleep and sleep a little longer!!!

Geet: let me get up….. I can get ready and go down to make breakfast!

Maan: whats the rush?? Stay here!

Geet: Maan!!!!

Maan: I am comfy!! Don't go!!

Geet: Ur comfy!!! I didn't say I was!!

Maan: yes you are! You know you are!!!!!

She was looking at him!!… and she was smiling at him!!!!….. then there was a knock on the door!!!….. they had both look by the door!!!!!

Maan: man who is knocking??

Maan had tossed the comforter off and he had gone to open the door!!!… It was Sahil!!!!..

Sahil: chachu what are you doing????

Maan: what u mean what am I doing?

Sahil: Hurry up and get ready!!!!!! Papa is calling you!!! its almost 9!!!!!!

Geet: what? 9???

Geet had looked and she saw it was 9:10!! And she was like omg!!!..

Geet:  U liar Maan?? Telling me it was only 6!!!

Sahil: Ooo… Chachu is in trouble!! For lying to chachi!! Shame shame!!!

Maan: Thank you mr. Big mouth!!

Sahil: Ur welcome!

Maan was about to get him but he had ran off!!!!….. Geet had taken her quick shower and she had told Maan to go!!!… he was trying to come close to her but she had pushed him into the bathroom telling him to hurry up!!!!!…..

Maan: arre Geet chill!!

Geet: what chill?? Huh u lied saying it was 6!!! Its almost 930!!! Hurry!!!…..

Maan had gone to the bathroom!!! Once he had come out he was ready…. Both had come down and they had their breakfast!!!!!……. Geet was talking about how Annie was coming 2nite…. And Maan gave this look but she had told him…. not to worry about 2nite!!!….

Maan: I only agreed cuz of you!! or else…

Geet: lets just see!!! Plz!!!!…..

Maan: Okay fine!!!……

Dev: Lets go Bhaiyya! We are running late!! We have a meeting at 11!!!!

Maan: oh crap I forgot!!!

Dev: yes why u think I sent Sahil to knock on ur door!!!!

Maan: Thank you!!

Dev: not a problem!!!!!

Sahil: Papa ur not coming with me??

Dev: No I am not! I am sorry!

Maan: where's he going??

Dev: dentist!!!!!

Maan: Oh!!!!

Dev: yeah!!!….

Maan: Have fun Sahil!!!

Sahil: but Papa u cant come?

Dev: I am sorry!!

They had both left for the office!!!!… Meera had taken Sahil to the dentist…. And Geet was watching Anu!!!… since Annie was gonna come with her husband ….. she wanted to make sure everything was good to go!!!… she had given Nakul some orders….. and to have them done!!!…..

Nakul had nodded his head and he had got to work!!!!!!….. Geet was playing with Anu…. She was all full of giggles and everything and Geet was having a blast!!! After watching her… Geet couldn't wait to have kids of her own!!!!

It was around 1!!! Geet had put Anu to sleep!!! She was fed and everything and Geet put her to her afternoon nap and she was sleeping peacefully!!! She had put the moniter on in her room and she had went downstairs!!!!!!!

Wen she came down….. Meera had come back with Sahil!!!!….. sahil was clutching onto her with the jaws of life!!!! He was crying soo much it wasn't even funny!!!… he was being grumpy and grouchy and wanted Dev!!!!…

Geet: how was it?

Meera: Don't even ask!!!! It was aweful!!!!… he was kicking and screaming and yelling!!!!….. they needed 4 assisstants to hold him down!!!!!!. And I was a nervous wreck I was outside and I could hear him…… and I almost broke down crying!!!..

Geet: aww!! Sahil u wanna come by me??

He started crying even more!!!

Geet: arre…

Meera: he wont go by anyone!! He barely came to me!!!! He gave me that look as if what did you do to me!!! He wants Dev!!! So I told him to come home fast!!!!……

Sahil was crying and crying and Meera was trying to calm him down!! Geet felt so bad for him!!! poor little fella!!!! Dev had come home……. and he came towards Sahil…. Sahil was crying on him and holding him tightly!!! Today was def not his day!!!!!….

Meera: put him to sleep!! He needs to sleep!!! He's been crying so much!!!…..

Dev had controlled everything!! He had taken Sahil out in the back garden and sat on the swings….. and he was rocking back and fourth!!!! He was patting him on the back!!!….Meera and Geet were getting things ready for the night….

During the evening…. Everything was ready!! They were waiting for Annie to come!! Geet was calling Maan!! He wasn't home yet and it was 630!!!…. he was still in the office and Geet had told him to be home fast!!!!!! No excuses!!!

He had listened to her and he had left the office and was driving home!!!…sahil was playing with Dev!!!! Geet was trying to make him come by her… but he was saying no!!! only Dev could go by him… no one else could touch him!!!!

Maan had come home… and Geet had told him to go and freshen up!!!…. he looked at her and then he had gone up!!… the doorbell and rung and Geet went to go and answer it!!! Annie was standing there…. and behind her was her husband.. Arjun!!!…. and their son Nihaal!!!!!

They were all shocked!! She had a little boy!!!.... They couldn't believe it!!... this was a total shock!!!!... but wat was done… was done!!! Geet didn't know wat to think… neither did any of them…. Annie was asked to come inside by Geet…… and they had all come….. Arjun shook hands with Dev…. They had all sat down!! Annie was looking for Maan!!!

Geet: he should be coming down!! He just got back from work!!!…

She had looked up to see him.. but he wasn't coming!! She had gone up to call him…… he was coming out wen she had gone to him….. he was coming down the stairs.. and she was looking at him!!! Geet was right behind him… following him!! Arjun had stood up….and he was looking at Maan!!!!

Geet: This is Arjun….

Arjun had extended his hand out…. so he could shake Maan's hand but Maan was just looking at him!!!….Geet nudged him a little bit without anyone noticing…… and he had shook his hand!!!!!! Maan saw the Nihaal…. And he was looking at Nihaal and then at Annie…. Maan was thinking to himself… oh god!!!..... Geet knew wat he was thinking…. But she had to make sure he didn't do anything to make things worst!!!

Things needed to be resolved!!!.. no one was really saying anything!!!! So Geet was the ice breaker in this!!!….. she had found out the story and she was explaining to Maan not to hold a grudge against Annie anymore!!!!….. everything is okay now! She is happy…..and there is no problem!!!

But Maan was fighting back becuz he didn't like Annie attitude one bit before!!! She was very rude…… and he hated that!!! Annie had told Maan so many times that she was sorry! it was her mistake!!! she was blind and she didn't realize that the decision she made in life… was a the biggest mistake she had made!! But now…the situations were different!!!…….

Maan: U know u hurt me really bad!!!! That's why I hated you!!!

Annie: I said some harsh things to you that I regret saying to you!!!! I should've respected you…. And I didn't!! u are older than everyone…

Maan: I want the sister….. who loved me and always played with me wen we were younger..… I want the same sister….
 Who always told me everything…  who always caused hungama around the house….i want my sweet little sister back!!!

Annie: She's standing in front of you today…. folding her hands in front of her brother….. and begging him to forgive her!!

Tears were rolling down from her face!!! Everyone was getting all emotional!!! They were both looking at each other….. she had come to him!!! and she had placed her hand on his face…… and he closed his eyes…….

Annie: she's standing in front of u!!!!……

Everyone was hoping Maan would agree!!!!…..and he just straight out hugged her….. and Annie was relieved!!! Geet was happy too!!…..Everyone finally saw them….. finally seeing them two together……. It was a happy atmosphere!!!!! Everyone was liking what they were seeing!!!!!

Afterwards everyone was laughing and just talking! They were getting to know Arjun!! They all loved him!!! u couldn't possibly hate him he was so lovable and the way he joked around….. Nihaal was 6 months old……. Maan had held him for a while and making him laugh and he was laughing back!!!

Sahil was looking at this!!!! In his grumpy mood… he was getting jealous that Nihaal was with Maan!!…… he wanted to be with Maan!!!!… he had slowly gotten up and he had come by Maan!!…

Maan saw this…. And sahil had this sulking face!!!….. sahil looked as if he was about to knock out!!….wen he had turned around… Dev was gone… he had gone to the bathroom…. And Sahil was yelling for him and he was crying again!!!..

Maan had picked him up and tried to calm him down!!!!! He was hungry but he couldn't have any solid food…. Only liquids…. So Maan had given him a glass of chocolate milk and Maan put the glass toward his mouth while he had drank it!!!!….. afterwards.. Maan was rocking him back and fourth….. and finally put him to sleep!!!……

Wen he was fast asleep… Maan had put him in Meera and Dev's room cuz they weren't gonna let him sleep alone in his room!!!… Annie was looking at his and she was smiling!!! She was asking Geet wen she was gonna be a bua from her…. and Geet was all blushing!!!

Meera: I agree!!!…. Sahil wants a brother!!

Geet: He has Nihaal!!!

Meera: well another one wont hurt will it??

They were all teasing her about it!!!…… and she was just blushing away!!

Plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelilaila889inlwgeetdhannaksan1989kathrina7176star432maagiSalmankatsrupithipikrishna.asmi123wifey90tellycrazyTinkJiahinal60Semarnkkirannaryaninonabebubhakbhartifanred135bcue1diyachillsurbhijn106perfectflirt8TaranaGeetpari_DDParimishtyshruthiruchsprachidalmiaapril12sahibasharmaLadyArwenHADmishtineha512rashgirl000CuteTommymansijani21BluntlySpeakingmishtibHawtieSeepmaaneetkimeetcherieLoverBe.edgynan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...Escapistbobbydollbabygurl10tanya_viamita5dreamy4everdivya22cyum321jazzerettegangesegbMsMovieloverninaviJayaRNav2010nats0101mayapariShimmerrd_sonia-SmexySmile-ritzy09-Zahra15-_wallflower_Hanishadevi-Veritaserum-mrk-1Vintagepeachambbihawajiha-1kuhu18--Saavi--vrsharmaesha143punjabi.princessonu4eversmallvillejnawazanuandavipop77kooliioalekhika20mandymoreshah10--Ratna--maanseersroopalipreethiaTyroMadhuri53_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesypickachuJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

me!!

can you say "late"? ha ha..bu they..better late than never!! ha ha...

Sahil is too cute!! "shame shame"...that had me rolling!! LOLLOLLOL speaking of adorable kiddies...Inaaya is almost walking...she's just in a rush all the time...so she topples over!! Wink...damned dentist...humara haansta khelta sahil ko kya bana diya! AngryAngryAngry...and bechara dev...he just needed a potty break!! LOLLOLLOL

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 20 March 2011 at 10:20pm
HawtieSeep Goldie
HawtieSeep
HawtieSeep

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

lovely updat thanxSmile

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
lovley update dear...............