Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 127)

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Cryupdate update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzCry

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Part 40 (Sorry guys for delay!!!! Im back now!)

Maan: what are you doing here?????

Anne: I…..

Maan: Don't say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne: But…

Maan: NO buts!!!! What are you doing here???? And who let u in this house???

Geet was confused!!! She was thinking who was she?? And why was Maan getting mad!!!…..

Maan: why is she back??? Why??? After she had left….. she has no right to stay in the house!!!!!!!!!…..

Anne: But Maan..

Maan: Don't utter my name!!!…. I don't want anything to do with you!!!…

Anne: but if you let me explain..

Maan: explain what???? What do u want to explain?? That the fact that you left on ur own!! Not caring for anything or anyone!!….  you always think about urself!!! You weren't happy here… so why are you back?? Even after mom's death…. You didn't even come to her funeral!!!! So why bother being here now? What are you trying to prove??

Anne was looking down!!!!… Anne had left the house….she was the youngest of the three!! For her own selfish reasons…. She had left the house on her own and she never returned!!!!…. after a few months she had returned but Maan had kicked her out!!!! and today she is back again!

Maan: my decision wont change!!! Oh yeah.. in case you wanna kno…. This is my wife Geet!!!!…. Geet this is Anne….. my sister!!!

Geet said hi to Anne…. Anne said hi back….Maan had gone upstairs…. And he had told her that wen he came back down she shouldn't be there!!! he had gone by himself… Geet was still down there! she was still figuring out what was happening!!!….. she was looking at Anne!! Anne was begging Geet to make him understand…

Anne: please! Look I know I made selfish decisions!!!!!….. and I was only thinking about myself…… but I want to put this to an end……but he wont listen!!! Please explain to him!!!!….i came here to say sorry to him but he wont listen!!

Geet: what can I do?

Anne: U can do lots! Ur his wife he will listen to you!!!!!

Dadi: U know how he is!! He's very stubborn!!!!!! Why did u leave?? That's what I don't understand? U left everything behind!!!…..you left them all!!!

Anne: But I came back and he didn't want me here!

Dadi: do u blame him?

Anne: its my fault!!! I know!! But I don't want all of this!!!!! I want everything to be okay!!!!! The way it was before!!..

Dadi: yeah… but u left and u ran off…. with the so call man of ur dreams right? And then u realize that he was no good!! time and time again Maan had warned you right.. but u never listened!!

Anne: but everything has changed now!!!!

Dadi: Oh yeah…. How??? Don't tell me u married again??

Anne: yes I did!!!!

Dadi: what??

Anne: yes!!! I did!!! And he's very nice!!! He really is!!!!!!

Dadi: well after all the insults you gave Maan…. You really think…

Anne: he has to come around!!!! Please Geet bhabhi… please tell him!!!

Geet: I will try but I cant promise anything!!!!….

Geet had gone up!!!…. man she comes back and so much happens!!! She had gone upstairs…. And Maan was lying on the bed with his eyes closed! She had come inside and she had gone to the bathroom…. She taken a shower….and she came out!!!! she had come and sat next to Maan and she held his hand…..

Geet: Maan……

Maan: hmm….

Geet: please think it over about…

Maan: No!!!

Geet: but why???

Maan: becuz I have my reasons!!!

Geet: look what has happened has happened! Let it go!! She's ur sister!!

Maan: she was!!!! She was my sister!!

Geet: don't say that!!!

She was trying to make him understand!!!…. she had come closer to him and Maan knew that she wasn't gonna give up!! She was gonna keep trying!!

Geet: she said that she had gotten married again!! lets meet him!!!!!

Maan seemed least interested but then…. He didn't want to say no to Geet!!! So he had agreed!!! she was happy!!!!! She had hugged him!!!…

Geet: thank u!!!

Maan: Only becuz of you!!!!.. or else…

Geet: just forgive her!!….. everyone is given a 2nd chance!!!!!…..

He was looking at her!!!…… afterwards… she had come down but he was just lying in bed…… tomorrow he was gonna head back to work!!!!!…… he wasn't looking forward to it but he had too!!…… he was just thinking about their honeymoon and a smile appeared on his face just of thinking about it!!!….

Geet had come down and she had told them about what he said!! Anne was soo happy!!! She thanked Geet….. she knew that Geet would make him understand!!!! This was now her chance to prove…. That she's not the same Anne as before and she had changed!!!! Geet had told her to bring him to their house!!!!…..

Everyone was looking at Geet!! Whatever she did or said it had worked!!!!! She had the magic in her!!!….. Anne had left from there….. Geet had told her to stay.. but she had get back!!! Anne had left she was happy!!!…. hopefully tomorrow… everything will be okay with her and  Maan!!!…..

Meera had made dinner…… Geet was playing with anu!!! She was getting so big!!!!…. Geet was holding her and playing with her and watching her smile!! She was the cutest little thing!!!!!! She missed her soo much!!…. sahil had gone to Maan's room and saw him lie down!!! He had came inside….. and he climbed on the bed…….

Sahil: chachu???

He had whispered slowly…. and Maan had slowly opened his eyes!!…..

Sahil: Chachu??????

He had screamed a little louder… and he had hugged Maan!!!!…. Maan was happy!!!!….and he hugged him back!!

Maan: Hey buddy!!! How have you been????

Sahil: good!! I missed you!!!!!

Maan: aww.. I missed you too!!!!…

Sahil: Did u bring me back anything?

Maan: hmm… I didn't!!!…. I am sorry!!

Sahil: U didn't??

Maan: no!!!…

Sahil: But u promised me!!! And u didn't!! u broke ur promise!!!!!!!

Maan saw that he was sulking!!! He looked cute wen he sulked….

Maan: arre sahil… do you think…. That I can go far away from…. For almost 2 weeks and not bring u back anything? Is that even possible??

Sahil: I don't know!!!!

Maan: of course I brought u back something!!!

Sahil: really??

Maan: yes!!!… but wen we open and unpack then you can see ur toys!!

Sahil: Yay!! I got toys!!!!…

He jumped on Maan!!! Cuz he was so happy!!!!… Geet had brought anu in their room!!…

Maan: hey there's my little princess!!!…..

Geet had brought her on the bed and Maan had picked her up!!!!! He didn't get to see the kids properly becuz of Anne being there!! so they were both playing with the kids!!!!!!……. anu was giggling away….. Maan was making her laugh….. and Maan loved that little giggle of hers!!!…..

In the night…. Both Geet and Maan were already cuddled up in bed!!! He had his arms around her….. they were both pretty tired……

Geet: nice to be back home with everyone!!

Maan: yeah I guess but that means less time with u!!!!

Geet: yeah work calls u tomorrow!

Maan: can I get it off?

Geet: Uhh.. let me think about it….. no!!!

Maan: I will miss u tomorrow!!!!!

He was kissing her!!!!!…..

Geet: I thought u were tired!

Maan: not tired of this!!….

Geet: Maan?!… stop it!!

Maan: why? There's nothing wrong!!!

Geet: go to sleep!

Maan: I am not sleepy anymore……

Geet: Maan?!..

He was laughing!!….but they were both literally tired!!!.. so he had both gone to sleep cuddled up!!!!!…..  wen the following morning had come… it was already 9!!!! Maan had opened his eyes slowly…..he had seen the time and it was 9!!!!….. he was late…… but he didn't even panic… he saw Geet sleeping peacefully beside him…… so he was just looking at her!!!!…

Forget waking her up!! He just stroked her hair a little bit… and he kissed her on her forehead!!! She had moved a little and got more comfier!!!…. forget going to work!! he rather stay like this!!!!!!….Geet had her eyes closed….. and holding onto him!!

Geet: what time is it?

Maan: shh…. Its only 6!!!!!!!!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25laila889inlwgeetsan1989bindiyas1980kathrina7176star432maagisruthi8krishna.fizza25asmi123tellycrazyammyicycoolhinal60Semarnknonabebubhakbhartifan-Elfin-cue1diyachillsurbhijn106TaranaGeetpari_DDshruthiruchssahibasharmaHADmishtineha512prachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000maaneetkimeetm-g19BluntlySpeakingHawtieSeepLadyArwenmansijani21nan_10s-o-m-m-i-edimpzzmuskaan...cherieLovershivangi783Escapistbobbydollcharlie1950amita5Anu_Rdreamy4everheermehercyum321gangesegbMsMovieloverninaviJayaRNav2010jazzerettenats0101mayaparid_sonia-SmexySmile-Shimmerrmonika1992-Veritaserum-Hanishadeviritzy09mrk-1ambbihawajiha-1--Saavi--vrsharmasonu4everkomlikaesha143punjabi.princesalekhika20mandymoremitzi11pop77jnawazanuandavikooliiohinal_maaneetshah10--Ratna--maanseersroopalipreethiaCrazyCutesyLoquacious_AashpickachuMadhuri53tabby999Junglebee.CookieMonster.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
me me me...woot woot...welcome home babeji!

oh teri...Anne Shocked and maan is mad? kyun ji..kya hua...is she the sis? Ouch...question...why is Anne and Dev calling Maan "Maan" and not Bhai or Bhaia ro something...what is the story with her any way..hmm...i dont remember...and yay...Sahil is back! the cutie!! i love him!! reminds me of Irfaan

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 09 March 2011 at 8:30pm
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
lovley update dear 
HawtieSeep Goldie
HawtieSeep
HawtieSeep

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
thanx nice updateBig smile
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Nice part..I hope Anni don't bring trouble with her..

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..............loved it........maan's love and care for geet is so nice..............when he says its just 6...................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123srupithipi

Teju_wkar IF-Sizzlerz
Teju_wkar
Teju_wkar

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Nice update.Smile

Go to top