Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 122)

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
WOWWWWWWW D DATE WAS SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOLLLLLLL

VirIka4ever Senior Member
VirIka4ever
VirIka4ever

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update ... Please update soon :)
Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
great part
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
awesome part!
con't soon
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Part 39

The following day had come!!! They wanted to spend the entire day alone!!.. the 1st two days were with everyone.. and even yesterday!!!! But in the evening it was all perfect!!! but they wanted the day to themselves!!!!

The last nights… they were jus by themselves… they made the most of it……. Once the cruise was over…. They had headed back!! They caught up with the rest of the gang….. everyone had a blast!! Infact everyone had split up too…….once they were all back they all put their things into the van and drove back to the cottages!!!!!……..

MG's honeymoon was coming to an end in a few days as well!!!…. they had a blast!! But at the same time they were missing the family!! Geet has never had this much fun before in her life!!!!… this trip was really special!!!! And why not spend it with the person you love the most!!! The last 2 days… she was packing their things!! So that way she wouldn't have to do it last min!!!

The others were gonna leave tomorrow! A day before MG were gonna leave!! They all had a get together at their cottage….. Geet was gonna miss Priya!! She was soo cute!!….Geet gifted her a small little chain!!!!

Sapna: arre Geet u don't have to!!!!

Geet: But I want to!!!… she's soo cute!! Now u guys better visit us!!!!

Sapna: I should tell the u same thing!!!! U guys better come!!!

Geet: we will!!!

They all were there til like 10!!!… they had an early flight in the morning!! They had gone back to their cottages and they bid their farewells!!! Geet hugged Priya and Priya kissed her on her cheek!!!!!!!

After everyone had left… it was just MG!!! Geet was in the kitchen and she was making dinner!! Maan wanted to eat indian food so that's what Geet was cooking!!! He was sitting outside the pool and called back home to see how everything was!!!! And to make sure they were all okay and what not!!!!! and was telling them wen they were coming and what time the flight was!!!

After he had come back inside… he went into the kitchen!! And was "trying" to help Geet!! But she had said no!! and told him to go!!!

Geet: No u go! Go watch tv!!!

Maan: nah! Tv is boring this is better!!!

Geet: No go!!!!

Maan: but..

Geet: I said go!!

Maan: fine I will go!! But ur punishment will come later!!

Geet: yeah yeah! Sure!!….

Maan: I am serious!!!!!!!!!!

Geet: bye!

Maan was like awww man!! Geet wanted to finish dinner… so she sent him in the living room!!!!!! he just sat on the couch and he just closed his eyes for a little bit and took a quick little nap!!!!…….. they both had dinner together!!! Maan was happy!! She had made his favorite dish!!!! He was in heaven!!!! Wife ho to aisi he thought!!!!!!

After dinner.. she had cleaned up everything!!!… Maan was standing outside…… the weather was rather cool!!! It felt soo nice!!!!! Geet had turned off everything!!!!! And she had gone to the room!! and found him standing outside the balcony!!!….. and she smiled!!!!….. she had come and stood next to him!!!!

Geet: enjoying?

Maan: very much!!!!!!!!……

He had put his arm around her shoulder….. and he came closer to her… but she pushed him and was about to run off but he had stopped her!!

Maan: hey!! where do u think ur going???

Geet: away from you!

Maan: Oh really??? I still have to punish u!! remember???

Geet: oh really???? Well what are you waiting for??? I am waiting!!!!!

Maan: encouraging now… are we????

Geet: maybe!!!!

The way she was looking at him!!!!

Maan: oh is tht so??? then I must do something about it…..

She was looking at him!! and in his eyes….. he had this mischievous look!!!! Geet knew she was in trouble!!! She was trying to let go!!! But she couldn't!! he was holding on to her tightly!!!…. he had picked her up!!! And he had literally thrown her on the bed!!… he was looking at her!!!! Geet was looking at him!!……… he wasn't doing anything!! He was just looking at her!!!…..  and then…. He had started to tickle her feet a little….

She had a small giggle!!!! She was very ticklish…. And on top of that his hands were cold from standing outside!!!!…… she had moved her feet…… but then…. He kept on tickling them and she was trying to stop him! but he wasn't!! and then he was tickling her!!! and she was trying to move… but she couldn't!!

Geet: nooo…..stop it……… and ur hands are cold!! Get off from me!!!!!!

Maan: Nope!! I wont!! Why??…

Geet: I am sorry!!!!!!  

Maan: nope sorry wont do!!!!

Geet: then???

She was getting all shy!!!!

Maan: I'm sure there are better ways of apologizing!!!!!!!

Geet turned around to face him and looked in his mischievous eyes. She placed one arm over his shoulder sliding her other hand around his neck. Pulling him close she captured his lips so intensely that it surprised Maan for a moment but then soon lost himself in all this. She began unbuttoning his shirt…and slid her hand under his shirt… over his shoulder…..gripping him even more tightly.  

Geet turns and looks him in the eyes.

Geet: hmm…..

Maan: I love u!!!

Geet: I know… …but I hate u!!!!!

Maan: I know you love me!!!!!!!!…….. but if u say u hate me…. Then pretend that ur in love with me and……

He had come closer to her!!!!

Geet: Besharam….. .I hate u… …

Her heart was pounding fast as ever against his chest….

Maan nuzzled her neck gently then bit her ear making her gasp. he circled his hands around her waist, gently unzipping her salwar from the back….. Her eyes opened again as his hands roamed up her back… she hid her face further in his shoulder…. Now all of a sudden she was getting all shy!!!!!

Maan: Geet…look at me!!!

Geet: nope!

Maan: please….

Geet moved her head back a little and looked at Maan in the eyes…..

Maan was looking at her!!…… he was about to say something….. before he could even start to say something… Geet silenced him with a kiss so deep it left him senseless

Holding on to her tightly his hands worked their way from her waist to her back then to her neck, cupping it he deepened the kiss further. Geet broke the kiss and began nuzzling his neck…biting into him fiercely. He threw his head back a little to let her continue the hot kisses and bites, which she did then went back a took hold of his lips again

Maan began kissing her face, while his hands wondered all over her wet body…he trailed kisses from her mouth, her throat, down to her waist…

Maan, groaned, then slammed his lips against her in such a passionate kiss that Geet just lost herself in him….He flipped her over…kissed her back intensely….ran his hands all over, He then moved onto kissing her shoulder, her neck…her thoat back to her lips again. They lost themselves in a night of passion!!!!!

It was finally the day they had to go back!! Their flight was in 5 hours….. Geet was packing everything up!!!!!…. Maan was packing his things too!!!…. but wen he saw Geet packing he just came behind her and wrapped his arms around her!!

Maan: I am gonna miss this!!!

Geet: hmm… me to!!!

Maan: we had a blast!!!!

Geet: we sure did!!!

She had turned to look at him and they were both smiling at one another!!! He had gently placed a kiss on her lips…. But before things got any further…. she had pushed him away! He just laughed!!!….

They had gotten everything inside the car… and they headed back to the airport!!!…. after checking in…. they had boarded the plane!! Maan was laughing cuz wen they were coming here he made fun of her! he was waiting for her to freak out again! he enjoyed it!!!!! She looked so cute!!!!

When the plane begin to move… Geet held on and she closed her eyes shut and said omg!!!!

Geet: Omg!! Omg! I will be fine!! I will be fine! Nothing will happen! I will be fine!!

Maan was laughing again!!! she was something!!!.. Geet just hit him on the shoulders with her eyes closed!!

Maan: ow! What was that for?

Geet: becuz!!!!

Maan: how mean!!

Geet: I sure am!!!

After like 30 mins wen everything was okay! Maan had told her that it was okay!!!…. she didn't have to be all scared!!!!…….. but wen he tried to wake her up…. He couldn't! she was sound asleep!!!…. guess with having her eyes closed…. She just dozed off!!!! he had put the arm rest up and he made sure she was comfy!! So he moved her a little bit… but she just by herself put her head on his shoulders and was just snoozing away!! He had kissed her on the forehead!!!! And he just closed his eyes with her!!!

They had finally arrived back in Mumbai!! Home sweet home!!!! Their car was there and the bags were put it!! Felt nice to be back home again!!! they had pulled up in the driveway….. and they made their way inside!!!! They had come in….. and saw everyone was there in the living room!!!!!….. and wen Maan had looked… he was in a total shock!!……

Maan: what are you doing here?????

Anne: I…..

Maan: Don't say anything!!!!!!!!!!

Plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10harikashiva25laila889dpurvainlwgeetsan1989kathrina7176star432harudimpbacktodecemberkasturi11ada_angelkrishna.fizza25asmi123sonupatammyicycooltellycrazyhinal60TinkJiaSemarnknonabebubhakbhartifansurbhijn106perfectflirt8cue1shruthiruchspari_DDsahibasharmaprachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000neha512BluntlySpeakingLadyArwenHADmishtidimpzzmuskaan...Rohini20nan_10s-o-m-m-i-em-g19maaneetkimeetshivangi783EscapistbobbydollcherieLoveraksnamita5dreamy4everheermehercyum321divya22Anu_RninaviNav2010-SmexySmile-ShimmerrgangesegbMsMovieloverlovemaaneet1d_sonianats0101mayapariIlaTanwarCherishh_wallflower_Hanishadeviritzy09-Zahra15-simi91-Veritaserum-mrk-1-memorable-ambbihaWater.wajiha-1vrsharmaesha143--Saavi--sonu4eversmallvillekomlikakooliioalekhika20mandymorejnawazhinal_maaneetshah10--Ratna--maanseersroopalipreethia_BlackPearl_Madhuri53Loquacious_AashpickachuJunglebee.CookieMonster.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
mee!!! eee!!!

Maan and Geet took full faida of their honeymoon didnt they...jaab dekho...they are at it...besharam log i tell ya!! WinkWinkWink...lol...maan laughing at his wife again...clearly the man never learns...LOLLOLLOLLOL...aab maar bhi khaliya...ha ah
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 09 March 2011 at 8:24pm
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
lovley update 
cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
TOO GOOD!!