Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 12)

sakadafi Senior Member
sakadafi
sakadafi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
A very gripping story....very unfair for where you end them.

Please add me to your PM list.

kasturi11 Groupbie
kasturi11
kasturi11

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
interesting story..awesome update.n pls pm me also
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Part 5

Maan had started to beat up Brij like anything.. Dadi couldn't believe what was going and she was trying to stop him.. everyone else was watching on… and they were all gossiping on the side….

Maan: You *astard…. I know… what you have done with Geet's life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The minute I didn't see Geet downstairs I knew something was fishy!!

Brij was looking at him!! And he wasn't a happy camper!!!

Maan: Don't think that I don't know what you have done as I heard everything when I came to check on Geet!! I heard each and every word….. and there is no way that I am going to let her go with a jerk like you!!! And I will make sure that she doesn't!!!

Brij was trying to keep his balance by standing up….

Maan: Just because Geet doesn't say anything that doesn't mean I don't know what is going on with her…   You have totally ruined this girls entire world………..

The more Maan was yelling the more that Brij was getting beaten up by Maan!   Dadi had told him to stop…. Because all of this created such a big hungama that it wasn't even funny….. Maan had called the cops on him and told him to have him arrested……

Brij: you cant do anything to me you have no proof….   And remember if you do anything to me.. I will come back!!!!... and I will come back for Geet!! Don't think that this is over…..

He was coming closer to Geet.... But she moved back as she was scared but there was nothing to be done as the cops had held him…..

Brij was taken away by the cops and Maan was looking at Geet…

Maan: Such a horrible tragedy at such a young age….

Geet was looking down and she was crying!!! Everyone was looking at this tamasha.. and they were all talking… and u heard side whispers….

Maan: Now he will never bother you ever again…. I will make sure that he never escapes….

Some lady… who was being so nosey…. Couldn't help but to talk in the middle of all of this….

Lady: so you just helped her.. and now what?? You think you are all great now just because you are the Maan Singh Khurana!!! You are just doing this to show people so your name doesn't get ruined…… You have everything but she has nothing… the next day your name will come in the papers for what a great man you are so that way your reputation doesn't get ruined!!!!!

Maan was looking at her.. and he was giving the lady… his look…….  People are just so damn nosey!!!!

Lady: Just because you just saved her from that man's clutch….. that doesn't mean that everything is over… what is she going to do?? Nothing! She has nothing with her! Are you willing to take her in?? we all know that you wouldn't…. where will she go?? She isnt going to go anywhere!!!!!

Maan: I will take her in! she will stay with me!!

Geet was stunned and she looked at him!

Maan: yes you heard right.. I will take her in..

Lady: You're only saying that!!!! Speaking isnt going to solve anything!!

Maan: but actions will wont they???

Lady was confused… actions? What actions??

Maan had grabbed her hand and he took the sindoor and he filled her maang!!!!!!!
Everyone was standing there and they were shocked! Dadi was looking on and couldn't believe what happened.. should she be happy or not? She herself didn't know……..

Maan: There!! Actions speak louder than words as they say…. So that's what I did…. Now she is now Geet Maan Singh Khurana.. do u have anything to say?

The lady had become quiet…. Geet didn't know what hit her right now.. 1st she was a simple gal who lost everything and now she's a married woman…. Maan was looking at her and he didn't say anything….

All the guests had left! They just witnessed Maan and Geet's marriage!! After everyone had left it was only Dadi, Maan and Geet standing…..

Dadi: I don't even know what to say…..

Maan was looking at her….

Maan: Look I did what I think was right Dadi…… Geet has no one anymore… it was gone in a matter of seconds… she didn't deserve this……

Dadi was smiling….

Dadi: I didn't know my grandson was so understanding…. And cared for others…. I guess I got my bahu now! And I don't have to worry about it and bother you anymore……

Dadi had come towards Geet and she looked at her…… Geet was looking at her…

Dadi: I know that Maan will take care of you…..
you will be happy… forget about the past and now think about the future…..

Geet couldn't take it anymore she just fell on the ground and she was crying her eyes out….. Maan and Dadi were looking at her.. Dadi came towards her

Dadi: Don't cry!! You have done enough crying.. you don't need to cry anymore…..

She had kneeled down to her and Geet just hugged her…. Dadi was trying her best to console her…. it had been a long day with the whole wedding and now this…. Dadi made Geet get up..

Dadi: Maan.. Go take Geet inside.. it has been a long day…… Go Geet… he will take you!!!

Geet looked at her… Maan had came towards her.. and he just made hand gestures… leading her the way.. she had slowly walked and he was behind her.. they both had come inside the room.. Geet was just trying to get herself together… she had just sat on the bed… Maan had come to her… and he kneeled down….

Maan: Geet…. Just go to sleep.. it has been a long day… I just want you to rest we will talk tomorrow…

She just sat there.. and then he had removed her shawl.. and saw her marks….

Maan: He hurt you badly didn't he???

Tears were coming down from her eyes….
Maan had such an angry face!!

Maan: Don't worry because now he cant do anything… and if he even tries to come close… then……. Anyways just change your clothes and go to sleep… 

He had gotten up from there… he made his bed on the floor…. Geet had gone and changed her clothes she had looked into the mirror and saw that her maang was filled…. She had touched it and she looked at her fingers… she belonged to someone else now…. Was she happy that she wasn't in Brij's clutches anymore?? Too many things were going on in her mind…

She made her way on the bed and she lied down… she looked over and saw Maan already had fallen asleep… she was looking at her "husband"….

The next morning had come… Maan was still sleeping.. he was sleeping quite peacefully.. Geet felt the sun on her face and she moved a little bit…she looked at the time as it was 830….. she had sat up and she saw Maan…… he was just sleeping there on the floor….he was in a deep sleep…….. she had gotten up and taken her bath…… she had come out…… there was a knock on the door and she looked back at Maan who was still sleeping and she went and opened it….

Geet: Dadi??…. you??

Dadi: Yes Geet….. I was just wondering whether u guys are awake…..

Geet: Uhh…. I am… but he….

She had looked back….Dadi had looked over and she saw Maan was on the floor.. she understood their situation so she didn't say anything…

Dadi: wake him up…. He wanted to leave today!!!

Geet: Today?

Dadi: Yes… today! he had told me that he was and wanted to leave the day after of Naintara's wedding….. So wake him up!!….

Dadi was looking at Geet…. And she noticed that her maang wasn't filled and Dadi told her to fill it… Geet had touched her forehead… for a second she had forgotten about it.. Dadi had gone and she had given it to Geet and told her to wear… she had smiled and she walked away!!

Geet closed the door again… and she went and finished getting ready and she had applied her maang…. She had combed her hair… .. and then she went by Maan…. She didn't feel like waking him up… but she had too.. he wanted to leave today… Geet didn't know wat to think…she was already going to leave with him…….. she was confused!…..

She didn't know how to wake him up…. She had come onto his side on the floor…he was sleeping so peacefully… but Dadi told her to hurry as he wanted to leave him.. she had started to shake him..

Geet: Suniye…….

She shook him a little more… and he had woken up and opened his eyes….

Maan: What happened? Are you okay???

He was thinking something that happened?? Geet had jumped back… but from what he could see she was okay!!!….

Geet: Dadi told me to wake you up… she said you wanted to leave today!!

Maan had looked at the time and it was almost 9!!!

Maan: Yes! I wanted to leave right after the wedding……

He had stood up and he got his towel and he hit the showers…..Geet had picked up everything from the floor and she folded up nicely and she had put it away!!

Maan was ready and he came out…after he combed his hair he saw that his things were already packed and ready to go… they had both come out and Dadi had breakfast ready for them….

Dadi: Maan.. you could've stayed for some extra days…

Maan: Dadi… I wish I could.. but I have to go back… in 2 days important delegates are coming and I have been planning this for months….

Dadi: I understand…. And now I don't even get to spend time with my bahu…..

She had a huge smile on her face wen she said Bahu!.. Geet was just looking down and not saying anything…… after breakfast they were both ready to leave.. their things were put in the taxi……

Maan had walked out with Geet right behind him….. He had bent down to take her blessings and so did Geet!!!….

Dadi: I want you to take care of my Bahu, Maan….   Geet if he troubles you… you just call me….

Maan: Dadi I will never trouble her….

Dadi: Hmm… sure!!!!

Maan had put his glasses on… and he sat in the car…….

Dadi: Geet….. I want you to take care of yourself… as long as Maan is there with you..nothing will happen!!!!

Geet just slightly nodded….

Dadi: I want you to call me once you guys reach home!!!!….. and I always want to see a smile on ur face!!!!!……

She had sat inside the car with Maan and they waved goodbye to her…….. they had started to go by the bus station… it was going to be another 17 hours on the bus… this was something Maan wasn't  looking forward to…. but he had to!!!!… If there was another option he would take it!!! But nope!! On the bus they went!!

The bus was expected to arrive in 15 mins… But even after they came they were going to wait another 30 mins because of the break they had to take……. Maan saw the bus coming……. And it stopped everyone had come out from there and they were all stretching…… after everyone had ate… they all started to go back on the bus for those who needed to travel more…..

Maan had put their things on the bottom with everyone elses things and they both got on the bus….....

Plz comment!!!!Embarrassed

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10rock26rollthahupyarisahelipsruthilaila889dpurvainlwgeetsan1989sunitasth1kathrina7176star432rockingmishtibacktodecembersweetmelonruchsweetySalmankatkasturi11krishna.asmi123ariz2000ammyicycoolDancinFirefliesshalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123avantika_singhprizamaan13579nonabebusakadafibono_jostnaRujul13shruthiruchsParimishtybina_apari_DDanuradha.nandamfarha623prachidalmiaAnny90april12teju2292CuteTommyBluntlySpeakingmishtibLadyArwenmaaneetkimeetneha512preetymaaneetrashgirl000dimpzzmuskaan...m-g19Be.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783Escapistdoosheekaixraymaanmishtitrishapteri_susandhrashteetanya_vibabygurl10anshimanshiiqbals4everCythereadreamy4ever-SwaSan-t-mayur-sajan-jdivya22cyum321puthbluedreamz953ninaviJayaRnats0101d_soniaMaaneet4evekrndrShimmerrgangesegb-SmexySmile-maanujaanuNav2010wajiha-1-Veritaserum-paponeconsimi91_wallflower_maaneetmaahiHanishadevipixi_nightingalarorasurbhibasicquestion1ambbihaPaintedSkysanu3108esha143vrsharmapunjabi.princessonu4everpop77jnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*FireSafireFireekooliioalekhika20HansaNrsroopalihinal_maaneet--Ratna--Tyropreethia_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashMadhuri53CrazyCutesypickachufelicitysmoak.dumasnotfadedawayJunglebeetabby999.CookieMonster.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i luv u babeji!!! Heart

ok...after all my drama at the end of last week...im finally here *woohoo* LOLLOLLOL...

Brij not a happy camper...some things never change!! ha ha who is this mosey and uber annoying lady...Angry...kuch bhi bolti hai DeadDeadDead...i hate nosey aunty's like that!! Censored...i knew the sindoor bit was coming...it was so obvious...but i was still shocked!! i was about to bite into my granola bar...but i stopped LOLLOLLOL...is it too much to ask to see Maan kick Brij's ass on the show like this! WinkWinkWink...ok one thing...dude...you need to get MSK a car....i cant see him taking taxi's and riding the bus...image ka kachra ho gaya! Tongue

JAZ

Angry

Edited by jnawaz - 17 January 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhrashteebluedreamz953sonu4everLoquacious_Aash

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Nice parts..
Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
fabulous update
sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Guli,

thanks alot babes for the awesome update...

cant wait for the next one

continue soon

love
Sana
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
lovely update 

Go to top