Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 119)

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Beautiful and dreamyDay Dreaming

Semarnk Senior Member
Semarnk
Semarnk

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
wow sooo awesome
maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged

a perfect date

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
nice part. loved it.continue soon.
cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
loved it
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

can't wait for d song..........wonderful one

loved it...............

JayaR IF-Dazzler
JayaR
JayaR

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
awesome update guli.....

so Maan ignoring her call n not meeting her up was all his plan.....

Maan surprising Geet.....hhhmmmm now i wonder what that surprise is.....

update soon.....
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Part 38

Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan….

These are the words that Geet was hearing!!! When she had looked…. There she saw Maan!!! Walking towards her…… and he had a smile on her face!!!!! She hadn't seen him all day…. She was angry with him!! didn't answer her phone calls or anything!!!…… she was looking around….. and what it seemed like it was only them two!!! Where were the others….. no one was there…..

He had turned her around…. And he had wrapped his arms around her body!!!!!! Wow!!! how sexy did she look in this sari!!!! It was hella gorgeous!!…..

Maan: Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan
Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan
Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan

He was twirling her around!! And they were both slow dancing!!!!…… the way he was making her turn and the way he was having his arms around her…. Geet was shaking like anything!!……. It was his touch that made her go crazy!!! And the way he showered his love on her….. she was getting spoiled!!!!!………

Maan: Main hi main ab tumhaare khayaalon mein hoon
Main jawaabon mein hoon, main sawaalon mein hoon
Main tumhaare har ek khwaab mein hoon basa
Main tumhaari nazar ke ujaalon mein hoon

He had kissed her on her neck….. on her shoulder….. on her arms…… and she couldn't take it…. She was going crazy with his kisses!!!

Maan: Dekhti, ho mujhe, dekhti ho jahaan
Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan
Kaisi sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan
Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan…..

They were both looking at each other!!! He was lost in her eyes!!!

Maan: Geet I missed you soo much today!!!!!……

Then the reality struck to Geet!!… he hadn't been there all day!! And she was calling him and he didn't answer his phone!! she had pushed him!!!!

Geet: U go!! I don't wanna talk to you!!!!!!!

Maan: arre why?? Right now u were just all hugging me… and now..

Geet: I didn't get to see you all day!!!… after I had my shower you were gone!!! And I had called you but not once you didn't pick  up my phone!!! I was getting worried for you!

Maan: arre Geet! I am so sorry!!!.. but I wanted to plan this!!! And I didn't have the heart to lie to you… so it was better to not pick  up ur call then to lie to you!!! I couldn't do it!!!!

Geet was looking at him!!!

Maan: I did this for u!!!….. I do hope you enjoyed ur day!! The whole spa treatment  and the massages!!!

Geet: u did that?

Maan: Yeah! It was paid for by me!!! I made sure the gals took u out!!!!! but even then u were calling me!!

Geet: I was hoping u would pick up but you didn't!

Maan: I am sorry!!!!

Geet: yeah yeah!

Maan: arre Geet I really am!!

Geet: what if u weren't okay? Then what??? How would I have known?

Maan: I was with the guys!!! So they would've told you!!!!

Geet: But where is everyone??

Maan: well everyone else is by themselves!! They are enjoying their night together!!!! But here … its only u and me!!!

Geet: in this big hall.. its only us!

Maan: that's right meri jaan!!!!!!

Geet: why did you do this?

Maan: becuz!!! No matter what I do..its never enough to tell you how much I love you!!!!!..

Geet looked up at him!! she couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!!

Geet: You don't have to do anything special!!! Just tell me u love me… and that's it!!! I don't want you to go ur way out…..

Maan: but I want to!!! for you I will do anything!!

Geet: but I didn't do anything special for you!!!!…..

Maan: but u don't need to!!!!!

Geet: I love you!!!! I love you very much!!!! How bad am i…. U did all of this and I didn't even say it!!!

Maan: You don't have to!!! u don't need to!!!! and besides u show me in so many ways…. How much u love me!! And how much u care for me!!!

Geet: How?

Maan: the way you take care of me! Make sure I have everything!!….the way you take care of my family……. And there is also one other way….. but.. I wont say it right now!!!

Geet was looking at him!! her eyes popped out!! she slightly hit him!!!

Maan:  and besides…I mean….. we are here.. its soo nice! So I wanted to do something special!!!… so I made sure u were busy through out the day… so I can do this!! The guy that told you about this was hired by me as well!!!!!..

Geet: u had it planned?

Maan: yes all of it!!!! Geet you have no idea what you mean to me!!…. I love you soo much!!!!!

Geet: this much?

Maan: yes!! I am glad… that I was on the same bus that u were on!! Or else I wouldn't have taken you…. and brought you to masi's house…. and then gotten married to you!! I wouldn't be seeing this day… if you weren't here!!!….. u make my life worth living Geet!!…. ur great in every way!!! I don't need all this valentines day or anything… I can show u lots of ways…. To tell you how much I love you Geet!!!! And thank you for coming into my life!!

Geet was getting all emotional!!!…. she had hugged him tightly!!!…

Geet: I love you very much!!!!!!!! I cant spend one moment with you!!!!!!

Maan: neither can I!!!….. Geet.. I must say.. u look so damn good right now! This sari is sexy!!!

Geet: I don't like it?! Too revealing!!

Maan: not at all!! Infact….. its good!!! more for me to see!!

Geet: oy.. chup!! Besharam!!

Maan: Looking at ur wife??? Nope! Not besharam!!

Geet: yes!!…!

They were both laughing!!!

Maan: So will u care to have dinner with me?

Geet: yes I would!!!

He had brought her to the table and they both shared a romantic dinner with just them two!!!! The food was pre ordered!!…. Maan had told them what to cook for the evening! And it was some of Geet's favorites food!! Wen she saw it…. She looked at him!!!

Maan: its ur night!!!… so everything is ur choice!! And ur likes!!!

Dinner was awesome!! The food was really good!!! Geet enjoyed it!!!…. she was enjoying the night!! Not seeing him all day was something.. but the wait.. it was totally worth it!! It was way too good to be true!!

The way she is here… on this cruise…. With her hubby…. Having the time of her life……. It was around 12…….. and they had both left from there…. They were walking to their room!! but they were taking their time…. they had gone to the deck….and were jus standing there… there was a nice cool breeze coming… Geet was getting a little cold……. Maan had given her his coat…. And he put it around her……she had turned around…and was looking at him…..

He was smiling at her…. and she was blushing!!! What he was doing to her.. only she understood!! He loved it wen she was like this!!! Made him love her even more…. Wen he had come closer.. he wanted to kiss her on her lips…but she had turned to the side……. Her theory was.. "not here"….   But would Maan listen….. he had turned her face…. So she could face him….

She closed her eyes….he was just looking at her!! more of admiring her face!!!! She had opened her eyes slowly and found him looking at her…… he held her face…. And caressed her cheeks……she was shivering even more then she already was!

Maan was going crazy!! The way he was looking at her…. and her sari!!!! Man the way it looked…… any man would go crazy!!!!…. he had come closer to her and he slightly gave her a small very light kiss on her lips…..Geet wasn't moving she was a frozen statue…….he was just being very gentle….. as if she was made of glass… who was gonna crack any moment…..

Then suddenly…. Geet just came closer to his lips and she kissed him on his lips…… she couldn't take it anymore she was going crazy!!!!!! The kiss became deeper and deeper……. And then… both of them had broke apart and they were breathing heavily!!!!!

Maan: lets go somewhere to continue this……. Where its only u and me…. And no one else!!!!…………

He was looking at her!!!! she was looking at him!!! she knew very well… what he had meant!!!!……..she was blushing!! But then she had nodded!!! When he moved..

Geet: U know u have something right here….

Maan: where?

Geet: Close ur eyes….. let me get…..

And she laughed… and she ran away from me!!!!!

Maan: Geet???

He was coming after her!!!…. but she was running away from him….but he had caught her….. and he had picked her up from the floor…. And he was carrying her…. and he had carried her all the way to their room!!!………

When they had arrived there… he had opened the door…. And he had closed the door with this foot… he wasn't gonna put her down at all!!!!….

Geet: U can put me down now!!

Maan: Nope!!…..

Geet: But..

Maan: No buts!!!…….

Geet was looking at him! he had come towards the bed…. And he laid her down gently on the bed……he was looking at her…… the love for one another were expressed through their eyes… she had nodded for him to come to her…… and he took no chance…. And he had come down to her…while she had turned off the lights in their room!!!

plz comment!!Embarrassed

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelilaila889inlwgeetsan1989kathrina7176star432maagibacktodecemberSalmankatada_angelkrishna.fizza25asmi123leen10leentellycrazyammyicycoolwifey90TinkJiakirannaryanibhakbhartifancue1diyachillperfectflirt8surbhijn106shruthiruchspari_DDneha512sahibasharmaprachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000HADmishtiLadyArwenmaaneetkimeetBluntlySpeakingdimpzzmuskaan...Rohini20shivangi783nan_10s-o-m-m-i-echerieLoverm-g19Escapistbobbydollaksnamita5dreamy4everdivya22Anu_Rputhcyum321ninaviNav2010jazzeretteMsMovielovergangesegb-SmexySmile-nats0101mayapariIlaTanwarlovemaaneet1d_soniaShimmerr_wallflower_Hanishadevilibra25ritzy09-Veritaserum-mrk-1ambbihawajiha-1--Saavi--esha143punjabi.princesanjucoolsonu4everanuandavikooliioalekhika20--Ratna--rsroopalihinal_maaneetshah10preethiaCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashpickachuMadhuri53Krishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.

Go to top