Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 112)

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
super amazing
update pls cont soonnnnnnnnn

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
i loved the way maan understands her feelings and respects it..............cant wait for the cruise...............
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
waiting
waiting
update Guli
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Part 35

Geet put the brownies in the oven!!!! And she was just playing with Priya!!!! She was entertaining her while she was sitting on the counter top!!!!!!!! Geet had put her down….and since it was gonna take a while…. Geet had taken her back into the living room!!!! she sat next to Maan on the couch…. And Priya tried to come on the couch and sit on Geet…. Geet placed her on her lap… and they were talking to her………

After like an hour… everyone had started to come….. Geet had taken out the brownies from the oven…. And she placed them in a tray so they could cool down!!!! Everyone was chatting away and talking about the cruise for tomorrow!! Everyone was all excited!! It was going to be great fun!!!!!! Everyone had their dinner…. And the dessert… and they were all stuffed!!…. they had all left and gone back to their cottages… and meet in the morning!!!!!…..

The following morning had come!!! Everything was ready to go!!! Geet made some breakfast…… and they had both eaten!!!…… the cruise was gonna leave and 9 am sharp!!!!! It was already 8!!!!! Everyone had come out!!! they had put the things in the big van and that's what they took!!!….. everyone was there and seated they had headed to the dock!!!!!…. they had arrived there!!! Geet looked at it…. And she was like wow!!!!…… she was gonna go on that! It was sooooo huge!!!!!! When they had come down everyone got their things!!! Maan and Geet were walking together…… Geet was still staring!!

Maan: Yup! We are here for 4 days!!! Its gonna be fun!!!

Geet was looking at him!!… they all got on!! And they headed to their cabins!!!! They weren't next to each other but they were all close by!!! Geet was looking everywhere she was looking out the window too….she could see the water….she was smiling!!! Maan had come behind her and he put his arms around her!!!

Maan: this is gonna be a nice cruise isnt it?

Geet: Hmm…. Very!!!!

Maan: So what do u want to do 1st?

Geet: I don't know!!! Anything!!!

Maan: Anything???

Geet: yes!!! But… that requires going outside!!!!…

Maan: aww…. Isnt there another option???

Geet: sorry I'm afraid not!!!!!!

Maan: aww bummer!!!!

She was giggling!!!… Maan had taken her outside and they were both looking at everything!! And see what it had!!! It was soooo huge!!!!! There were so many things to do!!!! It was hard what to choose on what to do 1st!!!!!!! people were getting use to just being on there!!!

In the early afternoons… everyone started doing different things!!!!!….. since the weather was a little warm… they had decided to go swimming!!!….. they all went to their cabins and decided to change into their swimming clothes!!!!

Geet: are we really going swimming??

Maan:  yes we are!!!!

Geet: But…

Maan: whats the matter??

Geet: I cant swim!!

Maan: So?

Geet: So?? I might drown??

Maan: Geet the water is 4 ft!!!

Geet: so…

Maan: so?? Geet u cant drown!! Ur 5'6… there's now way u can!!

Geet: no! I will sit on the chair! And watch u guys!

Maan: are you kidding me? Nothing will happen!! And if anything happens…… I am there! Hold on to me!

Geet: well priya.. she needs..

Maan: Don't even! Don't use her as an excuse! Nope! Not happening!! Ur coming with us and that's final!!!! Change! Come on!!

Geet: aww man!

Maan: U can aww later!!!

Geet went to change her clothes and they both walked and they went by the pool!!
They saw everyone was there!!! And they were already in there!! Geet was nervous!! She didn't want to go into the water.. she was freaked out!!! everyone was telling them to get in!!! Maan was all ready for it!! Geet wasn't!!!!

Sapna: come on u guys!!

Maan: come on Geet!

Geet: NO u go!!!!

Maan: Geet if you don't go I am going to pick u up and literally throw you in there!!!!

Geet: No please!!

She was begging!!!!!!…… but they weren't listening!!! She had no choice!! She was scared to death but it was nothing!!! she had come in the water… she was by the steps… she was coming!!!!

Geet: Omg!!!

Maan: what happened?

Geet: this is 5 ft!!!!

Maan: And??

Geet: U said that its 4ft!!

Maan: arre it's the same thing!!

Geet: No its not!!

Maan: whats the difference?

Geet: 1 ft!!

Maan: well I am glad you know ur math!!! And that 5 – 4 = 1!!

Geet: cut the jokes!!!!

Maan: well its funny!!!

Maan had pulled her inside….. she was stiff!!!!! The water was so cold!!!!! Maan was telling her to enjoy it and loosen up!!!! She was getting use to it and watching others just having a blast!!!! Maan had come behind her and started messing with her!!! and without realizing she was comfortable and her fears had gone away!!!!

They were all in the pool for about 2-3 hours!!! They were having a blast!!! Afterwards.. everyone had gotten out and they dried themselves!!!! They headed back into to their rooms….. after taking a shower and what not….. Geet dressed into a simple salwar that she had bought!!!! Maan was wearing a shirt and jeans…… Maan wanted to spend some alone time with Geet so they had gone and they were exploring more of the cruise!!

They had dinner and it was only with them two and it was nice and soothing!!!! Afterwards they had gone outside and they were standing outside.. Geet was looking out in the water and she had a smile on her face!! This was surely paradise for her!!!!!! he was hugging her from behind!! It was dark and there was little light!!! No one was there where they were… so it was just them!!

Maan: Isnt it nice?

Geet: very!!!

Maan: its even better cuz I am seeing it with u!!!

He was kissing her on her neck!! And they were both standing there!! Neither of them wanted to move!!! It was nice and peaceful!! They spent the rest of the evening together…..just them two!!!

Maan: U know tomorrow is salsa night??

Geet: Yeah!!! Sapna told me!!!

Maan: are you going?

Geet: why not?

Maan: do u want to go?

Geet: U don't want to? if you don't want to.. we don't have too…

Maan: Oh no I don't mind!!!…. I was just asking u!!!

Geet: well yes or no I have to go!!!!

Maan: By the gals?

Geet: Yes!!!!!

Maan: it should be fun!!

Geet: I think so too!!

The next day…. Everyone was still on their own ways!!! They had all contacted each other…. They were gonna meet in the later afternoon!!!!….. sapna and Sanjay….. had everything planned for Priya!! It had turned out that they knew people that were on the cruise…. And they also had kids…. So they had a baby sitter……. Which was a good thing!!…. but knowing Priya…. They would never know.. so they took her through out the whole day…. And let her do whatever she wanted!! So that way she would just get tired and knock out early!!

That's what ended up happening!!! The gals were in one room and they were all getting ready!!!!! There were 4 of them…… sanjay was with Priya!! She was awake…but she was very tired!! She was gonna know out anytime!!….. the guys were all together… wondering wen the gals were gonna hurry up!!!….. but then the gals had called saying that they were just gonna meet them in the hall so they could leave!… Sanjay put Priya to sleep and wen he was sure she was sleeping he had gone and put her with the babysitter!!!!

The guys were there!!!! There were many people already!!! Some of the gals…man what were they wearing?? It was looking hot!!!.. but the guys were like.. "we are married!! We are married".. so they looked away……They went by the bar…. And poured themselves a drink!!! They offered to Maan but he had said no!!!!

Sanjay: OH come on! One is not gonna hurt!

Maan: I know but still!!!

Sanjay: Okay we will enjoy!

Maan: U do that then!!!

The guys were talking and Maan was talking to them about something!! But then all of a sudden….. the guys were looking by the door….. Maan was thinking what they were looking at….. so then he had looked in the same direction…. And he couldn't believe it!!!!

Sanjay: Is that them?

Karan: NO! I think I am going blind!! I've seen too many women in that!!!

Rajeev: No I think its them!!!

They all came inside!! And they were looking stunning!!! Maan was looking at Geet! Wow!!!!! he couldn't believe it!!….she looked sexy!!!!! If there weren't so many people around.. he would so have his way with her!!!…….. they all walked in together……. the lady that was on stage....had started singing.........

Venga yahogate un este amor…….Mora si querea, pero uneste amor (U Me Aur Hum)

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4pyarisahelilaila889dpurvainlwgeetsan1989kathrina7176star432backtodecemberada_angelkasturi11monica9febkrishna.fizza25asmi123leen10leentellycrazyammyicycoolwifey90hinal60bdaskirannaryaninonabebuSemarnkbhakbhartifanblessednimcue1sakadafimons_mbvarshakhedekardiyachillperfectflirt8pari_DDshruthiruchssahibasharmaLadyArwenHADmishtiprachidalmiaapril12neha512rashgirl000maaneetkimeetBluntlySpeakingmishtibdimpzzmuskaan...cherieLovershivangi783nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eEscapistbabygurl10charlie1950dreamy4everamita5ytanujaAnu_Rputhninavijazzerettecyum321MsMovielovergangesegbJayaRNav2010nats0101mayaparilovemaaneet1d_sonia-SmexySmile-ShimmerrIlaTanwarlibra25simi91ritzy09_wallflower_-Veritaserum-mrk-1ambbihaWater.kuhu18wajiha-1esha143sonu4everpunjabi.princeskooliiopop77jnawazshah10hinal_maaneetmaanseersroopali--Ratna--preethiaTeju_wkar_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashpickachuMadhuri53.CookieMonster.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
woot woot!! i see u tomorrow all day!!!!!

finally had some time to kill before costco so thought i'd comment...or else you'll kill me ConfusedConfusedConfused so sad...dost hai ya dushman Cry...lol Wink

ok so now...i want brownies...after the hell of a day i had...and you know...i deserve some sugary indulgence...TongueTongueTongue...too bad costco only sells brownies in bulk Ouch...hey...im with geet...i dont care if the water is only 4ft and im over 5ft...i can still drown...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
so...i think ill sunbathe too LOL...he he...i can so picture the looks on the guys face when they saw the ladies ROFL
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 24 February 2011 at 6:54pm
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
lovley update dear............ 
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
not fair Guli yu  left at
beautiful scene cant wait
to read next part
wonderful update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn

Edited by simi91 - 20 February 2011 at 10:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
oh my god !!!thats an awsome one yaar....loved it loved it !!!continue soon yaar...

Go to top