Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 110)

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Part 34

Geet was looking at him when he had said that!!!……

Geet: I know I don't like it….. but you shouldn't stop urself from it!!!

Maan: And see you upset??

Geet: but ur stopping becuz of me and I don't want that!!

Maan: But I also don't want you to be sad!!!! And besides… drinking isnt good for you anyways!!!! I want to live long and be with u all my life!!!!!…..

He was kissing her on her shoulders….. and he had his arms wrapped around her!!!! but then he deepened the kiss and began to kiss her on her neck…. He was was holding her lightly…… he had slowly turned her around…… and he was kissing her all over……… she closed her eyes…….. and she knew where this was heading..

Geet: its late!!!!……… not now…..

Maan was still kissing her….. and he wasn't stopping!!!!

Maan: its never late to make love to ur wife Geet…..

Geet was getting all tingly inside……she knew he wasn't gonna stop!1!!!! who would blame the guy!!!! Maan had started to roam his hands around her body!!!….and he held her tightly…… and he made love to her through out the night…… scene faded away…….

The next morning had come!! The sun was up!!! It was actually 9!!!! Both of them were snuggled up together!! They were both sleeping so peacefully!!!!  Today was just a regular day!! The cruise was gonna take place tomorrow!!!!…..  so today they could do whatever they wanted!! But they were still sleeping!!!!!……..

Geet had stirred a little bit……… she had opened her eyes slowly! It was too bright!! She took the comforter and tried to cover herself and go under it…. It was too bright….. but she couldn't……. it was stuck!!!… she had looked over to see the time…. and she saw it was 930!!!! Oh wow!!!! it was late! But she didn't feel like getting up!!!!!!…..  she had turned around and saw Maan sleeping peacefully…. She was looking at him and was smiling!!

She was running her hands on his face……. And she had kissed him on the cheeks!!!…..Maan just smiled but had his eyes closed….

Maan: hmm… that's nice!! I wish all my mornings will be like this!!!!….

Geet: its 930!!! We have to get up!

Maan: there's nothing to do today!!!

Geet: I know but we cant be here all day!!!

Maan: why not???

Geet: becuz!!!!!!

Maan: I don't mind being here!!!!

Geet: I know u don't! but we have to get ready for tomorrow!!!!

Maan: oh yeah our cruise!! 4 days on a cruise that's gonna be nice!!

Geet: very!!!! Cant wait!

Maan: neither can I!!

Geet: Okay now let me get up!

Maan: stay!!!

Geet: I have to make breakfast!!!

Maan: breakfast? Its 945 now by the time we get ready…. It will be almost 11!!! So jus make lunch!!

Geet: what u want?

Maan: Anything!! I don't care!!

Geet: Okay! Now let me take my shower!!!

Maan: Geet stay na!!! Why u wanna leave?? Don't u love me?

Geet: I do!!! But we have to get up! This is such a nice place!! Lets go out after lunch and explore!

Maan: cant we do that here?

Geet: No!!!!

Geet was trying to get away! It was hard!! He was holding her tight!!!!  She knew she was stuck!!

Geet: Okay fine!!! You win!!!! We will stay!

Maan: really???

Geet: Yes!!! Infact this is much more comfy!! You and me…. And no one else!!!

Maan liked where this was heading! She came more closer to him… and she had her hands on his chest and she was looking at him with loving eyes….. Maan was enjoying it!!!!! Maan was going crazy!! He was drowning her eyes…. And she was running her hands over him…… Maan who had a tight grip suddenly became loose….Geet felt this…. She knew what she was doing to him… and then all of a sudden… she had pushed him…… and she had ran off the bed……. And he tried to grab her but she was too fast for him!!!!!

Maan: Geet???

Geet: Boy am I good or what??!!

Maan: Geet that's not cool!!!

Geet: its very cool!!!!

She giggled and she headed to the shower…..Maan was just lying there in bed…. He was just smiling!!! Soon after they were both ready!!! Geet made a light breakfast for them!!! They had gone out but only a few hours…. They enjoyed more of the scenery!!! Maan's phone rang and it was sapna!!!

Maan: yes sapna!!!

Sapna: where are you guys?

Maan: we are out!!! why??

Sapna: where exactly?

Maan told them where they were!!

Sapna: Oh perfect! Give the phone to Geet!!

Maan: here sapna wants to talk to you!!

Geet: hello sapna!!!!!

They were both talking!!! Actually Geet was just listening! Sapna was doing more the talking!!! Since Sapna knew where they were.. she had told them to meet the rest at in a shop they were in!!!! they had both gone there! Sapna took Geet away from Maan!!!… they were doing shopping for the cruise tomorrow!!!!

Geet: But I don't need any clothes!!

Sapna: Oh yes you do!!! U do!!

Pooja: Oh yeah!!! Cuz we saw the acitivies and the things they have on the cruise!!!… and omg! There's a salsa night!!!! So we have to sooo goo!!

Geet: but why the shopping??

Pooja: hello!! To go accordingly to the night!!

Geet: But..

Pooja: No buts!! We are all buying!!! Now u pick something!!!!!!

Geet didn't want to wear this but the gals were wearing it… so she was looking!!!!! They helped her pick it out! they had picked a nice one!!!! and wen she looked at it…. She had said no!!!! but it was just perfect!!!!! So they made her get it!! She was like oh god!!!!

Sapna: Maan!!!

Maan: yes!!

Sapna: CC!!!

Maan: why?

Sapna: Geet is getting something!!

Maan: what?

Sapna: that we cant tell u now!! You will find out later! But all we need is ur CC!!

Maan: Hmm..

Pooja: arre hurry!!!!

Maan: Okay fine!!! But I wanna see it!

Pooja: U will see it on the cruise!!!!!!

They ended up doing a little more shopping!!!!!!…. afterwards everyone headed back to their cottages!!! Once they were out of their cars….They were thinking of having dinner together and more of a pot luck! That sounded like a good idea!!!

Maan: we will have it our place!!!!

Sapna: u sure?

Maan: yeah!!! Everyone come!!!!

Geet: what u guys want me to make??

And everyone at the same time all yelled BROWNIES!!!! She laughed at that!!!!!

Geet: Okay done!!!! But I will make it especially for Priya!! Right priya? Brownies and ice cream!!!!!

Priya: Ice cleam!!!!

Geet: Yup!! That's right!!!

Priya was clapping her hands!!!! They all separated and went to their own places!!!! Priya was following MG!!!…

Sapna: arre Priya!!!! Come here!!!!

She was nodding her head no!!! Geet turned around…. And saw her!!! priya wanted to be picked up by Geet!!!!

Geet: its okay we will take her!!!

Sapna: arre no! she's too much!!!!

Geet: its okay!!!..

Sapna: U sure?

Maan: Yeah!! We will take her!!!!

Sapna: don't call me saying that she's causing trouble!!!!

Maan: u will be on my speed dial!!!!

Sapna: very funny!

They took Priya in their cottage and she was playing with her toy!! She was looking at Geet as Geet started making the brownies…. She had walked to the kitchen and she wanted to watch Geet!!!! Geet picked her up and put her on the counter top and she was sitting and behaving like a good girl and just watching Geet!!!! Maan was actually watching by sitting on the couch and he was smiling at this sight!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4pyarisahelipsruthilaila889dpurvainlwgeetsatya86san1989kathrina7176star432rockingmishtishinedossssrupithipikrishna.asmi123Paingeltellycrazyammyicycoolwifey90hinal60Semarnkshalinikanagubhakbhartifankirannaryaninonabebusakadafivarshakhedekarsoniaz121perfectflirt8annie.shonashruthiruchspari_DDsahibasharmaprachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000saam123neha512HADmishtimaaneetkimeetBluntlySpeakingmishtibLadyArwenRohini20shivangi783dimpzznan_10s-o-m-m-i-emansijani21m-g19charlie1950cherieLoverEscapistkptlbabygurl10tanya_viamita5cyum321dreamy4everheermeherAnu_RputhninavimaanujaanuGudiyalovesguruMsMovielovergangesegbJayaRNav2010-SmexySmile-lovemaaneet1Shimmerrnats0101mayaparid_sonia_Jyothi_Hanishadevilibra25simi91-Zahra15--Veritaserum-ritzy09Water.wajiha-1ambbihamrk-1-memorable-esha143sonu4everpunjabi.princesanjucoolalekhika20jnawazpop77kooliiohinal_maaneetmaanseeshah10rsroopalipreethia--Ratna--CrazyCutesyLoquacious_AashMadhuri53.CookieMonster.Krishna_Sourav

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
ME!

im loving the rain! ahh!!! Big smile

lmfao..."its never too late to make love to your wife"...too much information!! Dead...lol...of course...its not like i mind maneet romance Wink...babe!! we need to go on a cruise...all girls...cuz clearly ive got no partner...the guys can come later!! LOLLOLLOL of course they are gonna pay for it...jij can may for payu and ill make lavesh pay for me! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...ok so short comment cuz i have to clock out and im running late...eeks!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 19 February 2011 at 5:51pm
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
awesome part
con't soon!
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
lovley update dear .............
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
supreb..
luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Nice part..waiting for cruise trip..
puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
lovely update Guli

Go to top