Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 107)

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guil ................are going to update  watting dera ..................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update ................................. after all U will make us happy by ur update ............................b/c serial was very sad dera ...............today .................maan and if he looses his memories then more sad plzzzzzzzzzz CryCryCryCryCryCryCry..................... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update nice and happy update today so after reading i can consentreat on my study i have exam.................................hope today u will update................ lovely update dera ............

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
plzzzzz update yaar
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Part 33

Sanjay was the one that was driving!! Maan had sat in the front….. cuz no one really wanted to sit in the front!! Everyone wanted to relax in the back!!! Maan was hoping to sit next to Geet!! But she was in the back with all the other gals!!!…. she was sitting next to Priya!! She was playing with her!!! Priya was enjoying it!!!… Maan was turning back and he was talking to everyone… but his focus was going on Geet!!….. and how she was playing with Priya and what not!!…

In the car everyone was looking out the window and they were looking at the different things…. They never saw anything like it! This was the 1st time they were there!!!! After a while Sanjay had parked and everyone had gotten down and they were walking and looking!!…. the gals went inside the shops to see stuff and the guys were rolling their eyes!!

Sanjay: man!! Out of the shops!!!!!

Sapna: why?? U brought ur CC.. so its called spend!!!! And this is a vacation!!!… so we have the right!!

Maan: our pockets will be empty!!!!

Karan: thank u!! I sooo agree!!!

Pooja: excuse me Karan!! (his wife)….u guys are filthy rich!! So a little money wont hurt you guys!!!

Karan: it will hurt my wallet!!

Pooja: since when does it have feelings??

Rajeev: since the time it was taken out from our pockets and given to you!!!!! wives!! Man!!!

The wives didn't care!! They all went into the shops and they were looking at stuff!!! Priya was holding on to Sapna's finger!!!….. when she saw Geet looking at something! She had held her finger… Geet had looked down and smiled!! Sapna let go and Geet was holding her hand!!!!!!….

Maan came close to Geet!!! And he was behind her… he came and placed his chin on her shoulder… she looked back to see him!!!! and she smiled!!!! Priya was looking and saw Maan by Geet!!! Priya wanted to be picked up.. so Geet picked her up!!!! She didn't want Maan to hog Geet!!!! So she wrapped herself arms around Geet's neck and she was pushing Maan! Indicating for him to go!!

Maan: You want me to go???

Priya nodded!!

Maan: but why??? I wanna stay!!!

Priya: Na! (no)…

Maan: haila!!!! Sapna… this daughter of urs is something!! She's keeping me away from Geet!!!

Sapna: she's watching out for Geet bhabhi!! Making sure… that she is okay!!!

Maan: priya..ur not cool!!!!!..

He knew he wasn't gonna win!!.. he had kissed Geet and told her that he was with the guys!!!…. Geet nodded!!!… they had all headed out…. and got back into the car!!!!! They were looking at more places and things……

It was around 1… and priya was getting cranky and she was getting hungry….. infact everyone was… no one had eaten lunch!! they had stopped in a place and got something to eat!…. sapna was feeding Priya!!!

MG were sitting next to each other….and Maan was softly asking her… whether she was okay!! Geet nodded!!

Maan: U sure??

Geet: yes!

Maan: ur having fun?

Geet: I am!!!!!!

Pooja: hello!! What are you two whispering about???? We wanna know!!!

Maan: none of ur business!!

Pooja: hai!! Here these two are romancing!! Have you no shame!!! We are all here!!

Maan: I don't care! It's a free country!!! I can tell my wife how much I love her anywhere!!!!

Pooja: Aww isnt that cute!!!! I wish someone would do that!!!

Karan: what I tell u I love you!!

Pooja: Not openly!!!

Karan: Okay I love you! there u happy?

Pooja: no!!

Karan:why?

Pooja: becuz! It didn't come from ur heart!

Geet was looking at them! She was laughing! They were something else!!.. after lunch.. they went and walked on the beach for a little bit…. Sapna took Priya's stroller from the car and put her in it.. but after having lunch… she wasn't awake for too long and she went to sleep!! Thank god for the weather that it wasn't hot! It was a little cool…….

As they were walking they saw people parasailing….

Maan: that looks fun!!!!!! Geet lets do that??

Geet: Oh no!!! I am not going to do that!!!

Maan: Oh come on!! Please!!!

Everyone was telling her! everyone wanted to do it!! So they all took turns!!! Geet wasn't sure!! She was wearing a skirt….

Maan: u can buy clothes from the shop!!!!…

Geet: it looks dangerous!!

Maan: its not and besides… u have me!!!…

Sapna: Hai!! How cute with an offer like that.. I wouldn't refuse!!!

Geet was blushing!!… Maan wanted her to go….. so she agreed!! everyone had taken turns!! Priya was asleep!!!!….. the adults were having fun with it!!! Geet was about to do it! She was getting all scared!! Maan told her to relax! They were in the air…. Geet closed her eyes!!! She didn't wanna open it!!!!!

Maan: Oh come on Geet!!!! Open!!

Geet: no!!

Maan: ur missing out!! come on!

She slowly opened her eyes and she was looking on!!! Maan had told her see… its not that bad!!!… she was getting the hang of it!! She wasn't minding it after a while!!! It wasn't bad after all!!!!

Everyone had a blast doing that!!!! It was soo much fun!!! They were looking at everything else that was there….. karan was mentioning about a 4 day cruise that was gonna happen in 2 days….. and he was talking to everyone about it!!! They were thinking it was probably packed but there were spaces available!!! They had gone to check it out…. and all of them paid for it… and there were only 3 spots left!!!…… a cruise?! That was gonna be great fun!!!!!

After hanging out the whole day they all headed back to the cottages!!… Maan had ended up driving back!!! On the way… Sanjay saw a club… so he asked the guys to go out and have some drinks….Geet looked up!!! She didn't like the idea…..jus the thought of Maan drinking!!.. Maan had said yes to it!! Which made Geet all sad!!!.. but she didn't say anything!!

They were all back!!!… and sanjay told the guys 10 pm! They all went to their cottages…… no one was hungry as they were eating all day!!!!!…..Maan spent the next 2 hours with Geet!!! It was 8!!! The guys weren't gonna go til 10… so while the wait…. He and Geet were on the couch!!!!!! Geet was more quiet than usual!!

Maan: everything ok?

Geet: yeah jus tired!!

Maan: its been a long day!!!

Geet: yeah but it was fun!!!!

Maan: will u manage being by urself?

Geet nodded!!!! She was looking at Maan!!! But was quiet!!….

Geet: I will manage!!

Maan: don't wait up for me!! Who knows when we will be back!!!… but I will try not to make it too late!!!!!

It was already 10!! Maan had freshened up!! Sanjay had called him saying to meet out by the van!! He had hung up the phone… Maan looked at Geet! He had kissed her!!

Maan: don't wait up!! Good night!!!!!

Before Maan left he looked at Geet again and then he had gone out!!! once he was gone… Geet had closed the door and locked them!!!! Geet was thinking that all he's not gonna come til late.. he will be drunk and will have a hangover!!!! But no matter wen he comes home she wasn't gonna sleep until he step foot into the house!!!!! she sat on the couch and she watched tv!!!! She was keeping herself busy!!!!

It was 130 am….Geet looked out the window and she saw the van pull up!! The guys were back!! Geet knew he was coming so she had unlocked the doors.. and she went inside the bedroom….Maan had opened the door with the key that he had…. He didn't know it was already unlocked!!..

He had come inside the room…. wen he came he saw that Geet was already sleeping!! He had gone to change inside the bathroom!!! She had opened her eyes and was looking at the door….. wen she heard him she quickly closed her eyes!!!!!! He had come around the bed and he came inside the covers!!!… he had come closer to Geet and hugged her… he had given her a kiss

Maan: good night Geet!!!! Now u can sleep!!!!

Geet's eyes shot up!!!! She had turned to look at him!!! he was looking at her with those dreamy eyes!!!

Geet: How did..

Maan: I saw the curtains moving! So I knew u were awake!!! I told u na… go to sleep!!! U didn't listen!!!!!

Geet: I couldn't sleep until you came home!!!! you probably enjoyed urself right? U were with the guys partying and drinking???? Ur not drunk!!

Maan: how can I be drunk wen I didn't even drink?

Geet: U didn't drink?

Maan: NO!!

Geet: why not?

Maan: becuz the one thing that stopped be from doing it was ur face expression!!!! I knew you didn't even want me to go in the 1st place!!! But I knew it would be fun! It was with the guys!! But I didn't drink at all.. becuz of you!! since the time I saw ur face.. I knew I couldn't!!!!

Geet was looking at him!! she was really happy!!!!!

Maan: I know u don't want me to drink! So I respect that!!!!

Geet: But don't stop it for me!! I mean….

Maan: to see that glow on ur face….. I can give up anything for you!!!

plz comment!Embarrassed

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaraswinisnehag10pyarisahelilaila889dpurvainlwgeetsatya86san1989kathrina7176star432backtodecembershinedossssrupithipiada_angelthea_angelykasturi11krishna.leen10leenasmi123Paingelammyicycoolwifey90hinal60shalinikanagubhakbhartifanSemarnkkirannaryaninonabebudiyachillvarshakhedekarperfectflirt8sakadafisoniaz121annie.shonapari_DDshruthiruchssahibasharmaprachidalmiaapril12rashgirl000saam123neha512BluntlySpeakingmishtibLadyArwenHADmishtim-g19nan_10s-o-m-m-i-emaaneetkimeetRohini20shivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...cherieLoverEscapistbobbydollcharlie1950babygurl10tanya_vicyum321Anu_Rputhdreamy4everamita5maanujaanujazzerettegangesegbninaviJayaRNav2010-SmexySmile-GudiyalovesguruMsMovielovernats0101lenageorgelovemaaneet1d_soniaShimmerrsimi91_wallflower_Hanishadeviritzy09libra25-Zahra15--Veritaserum-wajiha-1ambbihakuhu18-memorable---Saavi--esha143punjabi.princesalekhika20jnawazanuandavipop77kooliiohinal_maaneetmaanseersroopali--Ratna--VSai2008preethiakahkashansakinaMadhuri53_BlackPearl_pickachu.hayaat.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

ME!!

aww...priya is so cute!! pushing maan away...he he...too cute!! ClapClapClap...i love the girls and guys back and forth banter! ha ha...these hubbies can never win from the wifes...omg ...as i was reading...it just started raining really hard!! dude...what if it rains on monday...i dont even have a sweatshirt or something if its like cold? ConfusedConfused...and maan doesnt drink...too bad...i wanted to see maan drunk!! LOLLOLLOL...

JAZ

ps: i still think this whole situation is a nightmare...no way she pulled that!! how unbelievable...Shocked

Edited by jnawaz - 19 February 2011 at 5:46pm
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
awsome update..
love it.
annie.shona Senior Member
annie.shona
annie.shona

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

hayeee..

so cute..

loved the way maan respects geet's feelings.. he's such a cutie pie..

btw superb update.. continue soon .. :) .. and plzz pm me plzzzzzzzzzz.....

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
lovley update 
Semarnk Senior Member
Semarnk
Semarnk

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
awwww maan is sooo cute

Go to top