Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 (Page 101)

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
will b waiting

Semarnk Senior Member
Semarnk
Semarnk

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
ill be waiting and im also from california :)
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
ll be wating yaar
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
vl b waiting...........
Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
no updates for two days...guli u broke ur promise of updating...so punishment is triple update in a day...LOL..n each needs to be the same length as ur previous updatess..!!
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Part 31

Afterwards…. Geet had gotten her towel and she wrapped herself in it and she came out…same with Maan!!!!! Geet was walking around in a towel and Maan was just staring!!!! God he was going crazy just looking at his wife like that!!!! Geet looked her in bag and she was thinking what to wear but since it was evening time she just put on some sweats and a t-shirt!!!!!!…..Maan wore the same thing!!!!

Geet had come out…… and she went towards the kitchen!!!…..

Geet: what do u want to eat???

Since you can see the living room from the kitchen… that's how she was talking to Maan!!!!!

Maan: dinner? Cant we go straight to dessert!!!

He had a grin on his face when he said that!!!!!!

Geet: be serious!!! What do u want?

Maan: Anything!!!!… but why bother cooking!! Its been a long day!!!! Lets have take out!!

Geet: I don't mind cooking!!!!! I like to cook!!!!!!

She looked in the fridge and was taking out vegetables….. she just started making food!!!!!

Maan: Geet a request…..

Geet: Hmm…

Maan: can you make ur brownies????…. man I am craving them so badly!!!!!!!…..

Geet: there's no ice cream!!!!!

Maan: well I will go and get some!! But not today!!….. its too much for today!!…..

Maan wanted them!! But it had been a tiring day!! So its not like he wanted them today!!!… but Geet being Geet… told him to go and get ice cream!!

Geet: I will make it today!!!!… go and get it!!

Maan: Geet its okay!

Geet: No!!… u go!! See… that can be our dessert!!

Maan: what was wrong with my 1st dessert?

Geet: nope sorry!! ur 2nd one was even better!!!

She was winking at him!!!!…… Maan had actually gone and gotten some vanilla ice cream from the store that was near by….. Maan was getting hungry…. Man the food smelled really good…..

Maan: Geet is the food ready? Man I am starving!!!!

Geet: not yet!! 15 mins!!

Maan: man!!!……. well since I have to wait…..  u need any help??

He had wrapped his arms around her!! and he was teasing her!!

Geet: arre let me finish cooking!!!

Maan: well I am bored over there!! I rather be in here with u!!!!!!!!!

Geet: stop it!!…..

She pushed him and saw how her brownies were doing!! They were smelling delicious!!!!!!! She had closed it again!!… and was just cleaning up a little bit!! Man Maan wasn't moving from there at all!!!!!!

Geet: Maan will you move??

Maan: No I will not!!!!!…..

Suddenly there was a pause….

Maan: wait… what did you call me????? Did you say….. Maan????

Geet has never called him by his 1st name!! Not once!! But right now she just did!!!! Geet realized what she had said!!!

Geet: no I didn't!!

Maan: yes you did!!!!! Omg! U said Maan… say it again!!!

Geet nodded her head no!!!!…

Geet: it was an accident!!!

Maan: why?? U don't like my name? Its very easy to say!! He was teasing her!!…..

Maan: come on say it again!!!!!!

Geet: no!!…

Maan: Please!!!!!…… why don't u say my name? Its not a sin!!!…. to say ur husband's name!!!!!

Geet: I have never called u by ur 1st name.. it just slipped out!!!!

Maan: well thank god it did!!! Or else I would never hear it!!! Say it again!!!

Geet: No!!

Maan: Please!!!!!……..

Geet: arre whats the big deal??

Maan: Jus say it!!

Geet: Maan!!!!

Maan: Hai…… my name ur lips… what a combination!!!!…….

Dinner was almost ready and she had told him to set the table!! And that way too.. he's away from her or else his hands wont stay in one spot!!!!!…. they will tend to wander!!!! She had set the table….. and there was a knock on the doorbell!!!! Maan was wondering who it was…. He had gone to get it…… he opened it and there a woman standing there!!!!

Gal: omg!!! Maan Singh Khurana? Is that u????

Maan: Huh?? Do I know u?

Gal: How can you forget me???

Geet came to him… and she was thinking who she was and how she knew him!!

Maan: I am sorry…. I don't know u!!

She was smiling at him!! And Maan didn't know her but she said his full name!! Geet was looking at him and Maan had this face that I don't know her!!!.... He was thinking who was she!!!

Gal: U know Maan..u are a sad man!!!… forgetting this bhabhi of urs!!!

Maan: Bhabhi??

Geet: Bhabhi??

Maan: (himself) Bhabhi?? Thank god!!!! Im cool with that!!!

Gal: Sanjay…

Maan: Omg!! Sapna?????

He gave Sapna a hug!!!!!!! Geet was looking at her… who was she?? Maan had told Geet who she was!!!… she was Sapna.. his friends wife!!!……

Maan: Omg! What are you doing here??? Honeymoon??

Sapna: I wish!!! Its more a vacation! Actually… everyone is here!!

Maan: everyone???

Sapna: Yup! The whole gang and their wives!!!

Maan: who??

Sapna: well me and sanjay and our daughter… Priya…. Samar, Rajeev, and Karan!!!!!!

Maan: what??

Maan was thrilled they were all his college buddies!!! He hadn't seen them since they graduated! Its been a while!!!!

Sapna: Yup!!! We all planned this!! Actually we had planned this trip a while back!! Everyone has kids now but.. I had to bring Priya becuz she doesn't stay with anyone else…. But she's been good soo far!!

Maan: Omg!! U guys are all close by?

Sapna: yes we are all in the other cottages!!! We came here 3 days ago!!!!!

Maan: we came here yesterday!!!

Sapna: So Maan finally got married!!! Wow!!! pigs must be flying if u got married!!!!! Who's lucky?? U or her?

Maan: I am!!! I am the fortunate one!!!

Sapna: hmm.. I am sure!!!…..

Maan: what did u need?

Sapna: Actually.. I needed some salt!!!! Sanjay is lazy to go to the store so I need a little if u guys don't mind?

Geet: not at all! I will bring it!!!!…

Maan had told her to tell everyone to come.. have dinner and come by….. we can all hang out!!!

Sapna: will do!!!! Thanks again!!! see u in a bit!!!

Maan: Yup!!!

She had left…. Maan and Geet had their dinner… and Geet was asking about her and infact everyone!!! they were all mates back in college!!!.. they were always together!!!!….. everyone got married.. but he wasn't the only one married!…… surprisingly they are all there!!!!!….

Geet went to go and change into a salwar…..

Maan: arre why are u changing?

Geet: becuz!! It doesn't look good…. they will come.. and I am in sweats!!

Maan: they wont care!

Geet: I do!!!!! 1st impression is last impression!!! What will they think?!

Maan: Arre if I don't care why do u??

Geet: Because!!! Now don't argue!

He was about to say something but she gave him that look … so he kept quiet!!!

Geet went and she took out the brownies….she turned off the oven but she kept them in there…. The door bell had rung and Maan opened the door and everyone was there!! It was like a whole nice reunion all over again!!!! he hugged his old mates….. and it felt sooo nice!!!…. Geet had come out and Maan introduced Geet to everyone!!

Karan: wow Maan!!! I cant believe it!! Ur married??? Oy.. how come we weren't invited??

Maan: becuz it happened last min!! and I wasn't in mumbai….

Rajeev: Oh u eloped?? Damn!! Dude got guts!!

Maan: No I didn't elope!!!!

Everyone sat down and they were all talking!! They were all joking around and everything!!… priya was there…. She sitting on her moms lap!!….. she found MG's cottage a little different… so she was in her place!! Geet was looking at her!! she was the cutest 2 year old!! Oh man Geet was melting looking at her! she had those chubby cheeks and two pig tails!!.. it was something!!! She wanted to squeeze her little cheeks!!!

Geet gave dessert to everyone!!! they all had dinner…. But no dessert!! Geet gave them a small piece with a scoop of ice cream!!!! They loved it!! Maan was in heaven! He was waiting for it!!!  Priya was looking on!! She wanted some!! She loves ice cream!! Geet tried to take her… but she refused!! With lots of sweet talking and what not… she went to Geet.. Geet took her into the kitchen and made her sit on the counter top…. And she was feeding Priya who was happily eating away!!!

Geet had this smile on her face!! Maan was talking and laughing and he just turned and looked inside the kitchen and saw Geet was playing and feeding Priya!! He was liking the scene he was seeing in front of him!! He knew that some day…. It was gonna be their kids she was going to feed… and that same glow on her face would be there!!!!

Rajeev: Oy hello.. where are u lost?

Maan: Huh? No where!!

Rajeev kept on talking and Maan was just smiling looking at Geet!!!!

plz commentEmbarrassed!

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelilaila889dpurvadhannakinlwgeetsan1989kathrina7176star432shinedossssruthi8monica9febsrupithipiada_angelthea_angelykrishna.kasturi11asmi123ammyicycooltellycrazyhinal60TinkJiaMomanashalinikanagubhakbhartifandiyachillmaan13579kirannaryaninonabebuSemarnkprizaperfectflirt8sakadafisoniaz121rostshruthiruchsParimishtypari_DDsahibasharmaprachidalmiaapril12neha512rashgirl000HADmishtiteju2292LadyArwenBluntlySpeakingmishtibshivangi783dimpzzmuskaan...cherieLoverRohini20nan_10s-o-m-m-i-em-g19maaneetkimeetsonali_22charlie1950Escapistanshimanshibabygurl10tanya_vitrishapamita5dreamy4everdivya22t-mayur-sajan-jputhgangesegbninaviJayaRNav2010cyum321maanujaanujazzeretteMsMovielover-SmexySmile-Shimmerrlovemaaneet1d_sonianats0101mayapariHanishadevi_wallflower_paponecon-Zahra15-ritzy09sanu3108Water.wajiha-1ambbiha-Veritaserum-kuhu18esha143PaintedSky--Saavi--punjabi.princeskomlikanisha_hc_bs_ddanuandavipop77alekhika20kooliioshah10rsroopalihinal_maaneetpreethiamaansee--Ratna--kahkashansakinaLoquacious_AashCrazyCutesypickachu

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
finally!! you update!! *woo hoo*

ok im here...before you updated!! lmfao!!! lol....when Geet said Maan...it was cute...and then you really emphasized it...it reminded me of when Geet said it on the show...his expressions were hilarious!! like...Shocked...he he..."bhabi? im cool with that"...lmfao!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL i bet he is...he's probably like thank you Babaji! i shall live to see another day!! WinkWinkWink...Sapna needed salt!? Shocked what kind of crappy resort are the at? Ouch...
JAZ
ps: cleared it with mom...im all yours on monday! Embarrassed

Edited by jnawaz - 15 February 2011 at 9:10pm
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
wow that was awsome one yaar..waiting for ur updates !!! so sweet !!! continue with the next one  soon 

Edited by mrk_1 - 14 February 2011 at 10:52pm

Go to top