Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 49

Meera: Geet bhabhi??? Whats the matter? Ur knocking at this time! everything okay?

Geet: Meera…. Maan hasn't come home yet!!……. and I am getting worried!!! Why hasn't he come home yet??

Meera: What????

Geet: Yeah!! Its almost 12!!!…… and he hasn't come home yet!!….

Meera had to calm Geet down!!! She didn't want her to stress!!!!….. she was pregnant and on top of that Maan wasn't home! where he was…. She didn't know!!

Meera: He will come!!!….. he probably went somewhere!!!……. and he's coming back late!!!….. go to sleep!!!!!!…

Geet: I cant go to sleep!! I am not sleepy!!!…

Meera: Uhh… why don't you go have some ice cream!! By the time u finish it… then he might be back!!!…

Geet had gone!! Meera was hoping Maan would come back soon!!! She had tried to call him but he didn't answer!!…….. After like 15 mins….. Geet had gone back to Meera room!!!…

Meera: What happened??? No ice cream????…..

Geet: No I had it! I had two bowls!!!! He's still not back yet!!!….

Meera: why don't you watch a DVD with all songs in it!!! Time will go by fast!!!!……..

Geet had left again!!!.. but after another 15 mins…. She had come knocking on the door!!! Meera was like omg!!!!! Is she for real??

Meera: Geet… how did u finish watching it so fast?????

Geet: Easy! I only saw the 1st line of every song! and then I hit next!!!

Meera: why don't u clean or something!!… he will come!!!!! There's not a point where he will not come!!….. clean ur room!!….. I am pretty sure there are things over the place!!!….

Geet nodded her head!! Dev was asking Meera what happened???

Meera: Geet!! Maan isnt home yet! She's been knocking every 15 mins! I don't know where he is!!

Dev: He's not back??

Meera: No!!

Dev even tried calling but no use!!!!…… He was hoping that Maan would be home!! and that too soon!!!!!!!!!!…..

Geet had come after another 15 mins….

Meera: here we go again!! how did she clean her room so fast??

Meera opened the door!!

Meera: Did u clean ur room?

Geet: Yeah! I stuffed everything in the closet! Everything is clean!!!!….

Meera: Look Geet bhabhi!! This isnt good for ur health!!!!!!!… u need to rest!!! Its almost 1 in the morning!

Geet: No! I cant sleep without him!!…. and its my fault he's not back! We got into a fight…. And I yelled at him!! and then he yelled and I told to him leave! Omg what if he never comes back!!!!!

Meera: Geet… Maan wouldn't do that!!! That was in the moment!!! I am pretty sure that its something else why he isnt home!

Geet: No I was pretty harsh on him!!!!……..

Meera: that doesn't mean anything!!… wen I was pregnant with Sahil I was going all crazy on Dev!!! He never left me!!….

Dev: Yeah! That was my mistake!!!

Meera: Oy!! Keep quiet!!!!

Geet: u mean I am crazy??

Meera: Oh no!! u know mood swings!

Geet: I Don't have mood swings!!!!!!

Meera didn't want to go further!!!!… she just kept quiet!!!! She saw that look on Geet's face…. She knew not to say anything more! She was already a nervous wreck didn't want her getting more crazier!!!!!

Geet: u guys go to sleep! I will wait downstairs!!!….

Meera: Are you sure?? I can…

Geet: No!!! I have already ruined ur sleep!!!….. I will be down!!!!….

She was coming down the stairs!!! She was all sad and was thinking about the day!!!…….. the entire day was repeating in her mind…… then she was thinking of neg things….. that got her a little more worried…… but then Maan had walked in the door!! And he had come inside the house!!!…… And Geet saw him!!! Maan was trying to be quiet… but then he had looked by the stairs and saw Geet coming down!!!!!!

Geet: Maan???

Maan: Geet?? What are you doing up?? Its 1 in the morning!!!…..

Geet was so happy that he was home…. she had walked to him…. but he had walked to her too and she had just hugged him…. and hid her face in his chest and she was clutching on to his shirt!!!…..

Maan was just standing there!!….. Geet was just crying and she was saying she was sorry and etc…. Maan didn't have anything against her!!!……..

Maan: Arre Geet don't cry!!….. I am here!!

Geet: Why are you here so late?? I have been waiting up for u!!!! where have you been?? What were you doing????? I was going crazy!!!!……

Maan: I went out of town!! It was a 3 hour drive!!! I left there late so of course I am gonna be back late!!!!……

Geet: U didn't call???? U could've at least called once!!!! But you didn't even do that!!….

Maan: I didn't take my phone! by the time I was 30 mins gone already I realized I didn't have my phone!!!………

Maan could tell how worried she was!! She wasn't letting of his shirt!!!… but he wanted to sleep!! And she def needed the rest!!!!…… so he had told her lets go to sleep!!

Geet: Dinner??

Maan: No I am not hungry!!!!!….

Geet: U ate???

Maan: Yeah I had something on the way back!!!!…

Geet: are you sure???

Maan: I am positive!!!!!……Come on Geet!!!! Lets go up!!… look at you!! needed to be in bed a long time ago!!!

Geet: How could I? U weren't home! I thought u weren't coming home!

Maan: Why would u think that?

Geet: Becuz!! After our fight….. I had told you to go away……

Maan: everyone goes through fights!!…. but that doesn't mean that I am going to leave you and never come back!! I love you too much to do that!!!!!

Geet: I guess I have been a little crazy over these
  few weeks!!! I am sorry!!!

Maan: its okay Geet! It happens!!!….. come on you need ur rest and I am really tired!!!!!!!

They had both walked up the stairs…. And he had gone inside the bathroom… changed his clothes and came back out again!!…. by the time he had come out…. Geet had already laid down and she was already gone to sleep!!!! He was smiling at her!!!…….

He had come over and he kissed her on the forehead and he had placed his hand on her stomach!!!….. he had smiled….. and  covered her with a blanket and went to sleep next to her!!!!!!….

plz comment!😳

jnawaz thumbnail
Me!!!!

5/5....oh yeah...oh yeah...i rock...oh yeah!

ok...wow! 😲 two bowls of ice cream in 15min...really? this woman can scarf down that stuff cant she 😆😆😆...yeh toh maan ko bhi kha jayegi!! 😆😆😆...and bechari meera...kahaan phas gayi...between geet and her hormones...meera ki toh band baj gayi 😛😛😛...maan toh marega...if geet doesnt kill him i will!! 😡😡😡 ok...you forgot your phone...and ok you left late...but im sure the place had phones!! you should have used one to call geet!!! 😡😡😡...

ok...phew...ALL CAUGHT UP! 😃 now update pls 😛
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
uff this mood swing
made geet go crazy
super fascinating
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
thank yu
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

nice update after a long time
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this mood swings of geet r a bit too much to handle
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.
love it.
thx.
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud update...after a long tym..continue soon..plzz..!!
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh god bcoz of geet's mood swings she is thinking crazy an will make us crazy too
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
lol what has happend
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update after a long time