yayy geet preggy
cant wait
update soon
thank you

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 48

Meera: wait… why did you say yes???

Maan: arre Meera… let him go!! He will be out of the house!!!!…

Meera: One month??

Maan: And?? He will be with kids his age!!!!

Sahil: Yeah momma!!!!…..i will have fun!!!……. chachu said yes!! so I am going!!

Natu: Well its not a bad idea!!!..

Meera: He's never gone away from me!!

Natu: Well you have to let go sometime!!!

Sahil was going to go!! So the packing for him had begun!!!!!… he was soo excited!! He was jumping for joy!! Meera was giving him lecture on make sure he behaves and no masti!!!… and Sahil kept on saying okay!!!…..

Maan: But she is right…… if you don't behave and I hear that…. You were bad…. Remember… this chachu… will get in trouble by ur momma… and if that happens…. U wont get chocolate from me…. And that means..

Sahil: Haila no more chocolate? No I will be a good boy!!!!!!!!!!… I promise!

Maan: remember!!!…. u cant misbehave!!!…

Sahil: What does that mean?

Maan: don't be bad!!!!

Sahil: Okay! I wont!!!!

He was just listening to her on and on and on after Maan had left from there!!!!!……. Geet was in her room and Maan had asked her whether she wanted anything and she had just said no!!!….he had sat down next to her…  and he made sure that she was okay and she was doing okay!!!……. Geet was just thinking since that now she was pregnant she was thinking of an image of the nursery!!!!

Maan had told her to pick out whatever she wanted… and he would get it!! But then she would argue with him as this was his child to!!… he had opinions……. So he should pick as well!!

Maan: But Geet… u know best!!! You can get whatever you want!!

Geet: So this is my child now?? Only mine? Not urs!

Maan: I Didn't say that!

Geet: then how come I have to pick out everything?

Maan: Becuz!! U pick it out and I pay for it!

Geet: Yeah all u have to  do is take out that CC from the back of ur pockets and give it to them!!!!….. but don't u wanna choose… between the bunnies or the bears??

Maan: Bunnies?? Bears??

Geet: Yeah! The wall paper for the nursery!!

Maan: I will leave that too you!!

Geet: oh so… now I have to give birth to ur child but I also have to do the nursery as well!!….

Maan: Well the giving birth part… I cant really…

Geet: Oh suck it up!!!!!!!!

Maan knew he shouldn't have opened his mouth!!! It was getting him in trouble!!!… and she was going through her crazy self again!!!!!!!!!!… so then he had agreed!!!… he had agreed to help her!!

Maan: Okay so I would go with the bears!!

Geet: No but I want the bunnies! They look much cuter!!

Maan: see.. then if that's what u want… why are you asking me??

Geet was giving him that look… are you really asking me this?? He looked at her and just kept his mouth shut!!! He thought to himself that no matter whatever he says.. he will never win!!!!!…..

Few days later…. Sahil was all packed to go!!!… he was gonna go in this big bus with all the other kids!! Meera was still gonna like the idea… cuz he was going by himself….. but everyone explained to her that….. it will be okay!! The kids had hugged everyone!!! and they all told them to take care and they got a whole bunch of kisses!!!!…..  Sahil had both wiped his cheeks and said yuck!!

The kids were dropped off by the place where they to leave from!!!! Once the bus had left….. the boys were gonna be there for a whole month!!!… what a long time that was for their camp!!!…….

Back in KM.. now the house was quiet…. With Sahil gone…. There was no more noise!!.. Anu was there… but she was  a good baby!!… she wouldn't cry or anything!!!!!…. she was a very loveable child!!!……

It was another normal day!!.. nothing exciting was happening!!!…. the guys had come home for lunch!!…..it was 12!!…. they had a nice lunch with the gals!!……..

After lunch….Maan had gone to his study to pick up a few files……. He was looking in the drawers.. and got what he wanted and he came back downstairs!!! Wen he had come back down…. Geet was waiting for him by the stairs..

Maan: What happened?

Geet: Maan I am going to go… and buy things for the nursery today!!!…

Maan: Today?? But isn't it early!!

Geet: Yeah but I saw some things… and I want to start… I still have 7 more months to go… but then if I don't find it later on....

Maan: okay!!

Maan didn't say anything! Whatever said went!!

Maan: I thought u wanted me to go with you….

Geet: Yeah but ur always working!!…… so I will go today!!!!

Maan: I will go!! And u cant go in this state anyways!!!

Geet: whats wrong with my state?

Maan: Geet….. I will go with you!! don't worry!!..

Geet: U always say that!! But not once have you done anything!

Maan: U still have 7months!…….

Geet: So??… ur gonna buy everything wen the baby is born!!! And then u will try to do everything!!!…..

Maan: I promise!!.. I wont!!.. we will go together and by everything!!!…

Geet was getting all mad!

Maan: Arre my dear wife…. Don't get mad!!!…..

Geet: Hmm… I will see wen you take me!!

Maan: don't worry!! I will!!…. man u women make such a big deal over nothing!!

Geet: what?? No we don't!

Maan: yes you do!!

Geet: No its becuz of guys like you…. who don't like to finish things fast and wait until the last min!!

Maan: But then don't u understand that I work!!!….. I have an empire I have to take care of!!!… and I keep telling you that I will do everything!! But you don't seem to understand!

Geet: So now I am not understanding???

Maan: I know this is my child as well!! Not just urs!!!…….

Geet: Uff! All you men are all the same!!

Maan: all u women are all the same!!

Geet: Mr. Maan Singh Khurana… you take that back!!!!!….

Maan: Why?? Why should I take that back??….

Things were getting out of hand!!! And this wasn't even Geet's hormones talking….. this was her talking!!!!!…… and before…. Things got out of hand!! Maan was gonna control this!! But Geet got mad….and told him that she didn't want to see him anymore!! And to go back to work!!

He was trying to talk but she didn't let him….

Geet: no you go!!… I don't want to see you!!… go to work! work is more important! I don't care if you stay there and never come back!!1

Maan: Okay fine!! If that's how you feel!!….

Geet: Yes that's how I feel!!!…… I have to put up with you!

Maan: Me??? Ur the one with the different mood swings!

Geet: ur saying I have mood swings???

Maan: Yes!! ur damn hormones!!!!!..

Geet: Fine then!!!!…. go then!! Then u don't have to deal with my so called hormones!!!….

She had walked off from there…. and he had left from there too!!!…….  he had driven off in his car… and he was gone!!!…. Geet went into her room….and she had laid down!!!… she was crying a little bit…… but then…. She had slightly fell asleep for 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 2 hours…. She had seen the time…. and it was 3!!!!…….. she had woke up…..and checked her phone!!…. she had gone into the bathroom and she washed her face!!!….. she had come downstairs…… Annie and Meera were downstairs talking…. And they told her to come and join her!!!!…..

Annie: Had ur good sleep?

Geet: Yeah! I did!!!….

They were sitting around… and thinking what to make for dinner 2nite!!!…. without the little ones there…. it was so quiet and peaceful!!!!….. and no one had to worry about it!!…..

Sahil
  had arrived at his camp!! They were both put together with 2 of the other boys….. they were all excited!!!… Sahil was beginning to miss his mom!!! Knowing that she wasn't going to be there….. Ranveer was looking at him and asked him what was wrong!!  He had made sure that Sahil would be okay!!!!……. being his big brother!!!

It was dinner time at KM……. The guys had come back!! But Maan hadn't come back!!! Arjun said that he was still in the office!!!….. Geet was looking at him wen he had said that!!… she didn't say anything!!…..did he really take her words seriously???

After dinner was over… Geet was on the couch!!! She was waiting for him to come!!! The guys were gonna call it a night it had been a long day and they couldn't stay awake anymore!……..

Geet was all by herself looking at the front door!!!!…. it was almost 10!!….. still no sign!!!……. wen 10 became 11… 11 became 12….. Geet started to worry!!!…… she was already a nervous wreck!! But the fact that….. he shouldve been home!!!…..

She had started crying!……. she didn't know who to tell… she had gone to Meera's rooms… and knocked on the door!!! Meera had heard this.. and she opened the door!

Meera: Geet bhabhi??? Whats the matter? Ur knocking at this time! everything okay?

Geet: Meera…. Maan hasn't come home yet!!……. and I am getting worried!!! Why hasn't he come home yet??

Meera: What??

Plz comment!!😳
finally!!! me me me!

and the rolling continues...4/5 ⭐️

lmfao!! babeji!! where is your head!! you've got Natu in this part!! 🤣 but wait...what was his name again...i wasnt natu...that was short for something...but what was it short for...i dont remember...ha ah😆😆😆...for some reason teh only name i can think of is natwar...and i know thats wrong 😆😆😆 omg...if maan is simply not home to harass his wife..im gonna kick is butt!!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago
What happen to Maan? I hope he will be back soon..
oh god did maan literally take wat she said.............bechari ko pareshan kar raha hain...........
awesome update....
omg maan still didnt come back...
i guess he's still hurt from what she said
OMG...HOPE MAAN RETURNS BACK SOON...UPDATE SOON..!!

ROHINI
awesome part. loved it.
update soon.
wow loved it yaar ...y hasent come yet ???anything wrong ?