awesome update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 46

Sahil: aww! Chachi!!! I want cake!!!

Geet: 1st I want you to go up and get ready!! You
 will get this cake!! As I only brought it for u!!!!

Sahil: what? Really?

Geet: Yes!!!!

Sahil: but whats the occasion??

Geet: well today…. I decided to make this ur day!!

Sahil: why??

Geet: Jus cuz!!!

Sahil: haila Chachi!!! U are the best!!!!!

He was happy and jumping for joy!!!!! Geet had gone into the kitchen and put the cake into the fridge!!!…… she had gone up and was taking a bath!!!! He was giving a hard time to their Meera!!! Geet had heard Meera yelling!!! She was laughing!!!…..

She had gone to see Meera and Sahil was splashing around!!!

Geet: sahil? What are you doing??

Sahil: taking a bath!!

Geet: oh yeah! Are you giving momma hard time??

Sahil: No!!!

Geet: No?!

Meera: sahil???

Geet: remember if u want that cake u have to be a good boy!!!!

Sahil: I am!!!

Geet: okay I will see that!!

Anu was crying and Meera had heard it….. it was her feeding time and she kept on crying and crying!!! Geet had told Meera that she would handle him so she can go!!! Geet had finished giving Sahil a bath and she wiped him and wrapped a towel around him!!!!…. she had come out…….

And she was getting him ready!!! Geet was putting on lotion on him and she was tickling him at the same time causing him to giggle!!!!!

meanwhile…. Sahil had escaped his room and he was running around in his underwear all over the house!! and Annie was chasing him!!!! he had come inside where Geet was!! And Geet had clearly told him to stop!!!!

Geet
  was putting on his clothes!!!……. She had gotten this t-shirt…. That was blue…. And she put it on him!! He were getting so excited!!!!… He was wearing shorts…

Geet had told him to  go and play in the room!! and not to make so much noise!! He listened and left Geet was smiling!!..

It was almost 630!!! And the guys had come home! they were all tired!! they had sat on the couch and all drank a cold glass of water!!!……Sahil heard Dev's voice come running down to give his daddy a hug!!!!!…

Dev: wow!! look at you!!!

Arjun: wow!! cool!!! Nice clothes!!

Sahil:… Chachi also got us a chocolate cake to!!! she says its for us!!!

Arjun: whats so special about today??

Sahil: I don't know but we get cake!!!!

Meera: arre I didn't see this!!! U guys were in ur rooms that's why we didn't get to see you guys!! Aww my boy look so cute!!!!

Annie: I know!!!

Dev: he does look cute!!!!!

Maan: And look at what the shirts read….. I am a big brother!!!!!….. again!!!!

Arjun: again?????

Dev: again???

Maan: yeah!! It says I am a big brother again!!!!!

And then Maan had looked!!!!!! He was looking at them!!!!!……

Maan: Omg!!!!! That means……

Everyone was like what the…..

Maan: Meera????…….

Meera: what? No!!! oh no!!!! nope! Not me!!!

Maan: Annie ….

Annie: Nope!  Sorry!!!!!

that's what the shirt said!!!!! But who was it… that……. and then everyone had stopped and they were all looking at each other and then all the eyes were looking at Maan!!!!….

Maan: what????….

Arjun: Maan……

Maan: what??

Arjun: read what the shirt says..

Maan: it says I am a big brother again!!!… and??…

Arjun: And its not any of them … then who's left???

They were all looking at him and it had clicked in……. and he was stunned!!!!

Maan: oh no…. it cant be…. could it??

Meera: then why would it say…. I am a big brother again!!!!!

Arjun: Yeah and why would she dress him up like this?

Dev: And why would she buy him cake?

Annie: its their day!!!!

Maan: U mean… I… we…….omg!!!

Maan had quickly gotten up and he had ran upstairs!!! Everyone was like omg!! They were all happy!!!!! Maan had come inside the room and he saw Geet standing by the balcony taking the cool breeze and she was feeling it and she had her eyes closed….

There he was looking at her!! and Geet did seem a little different!!! She had this glow on her face!!! He had come to her and he stood behind her!!!!…

She didn't know he was there!!! and wen she had opened her eyes she saw the car is there!!!

Geet: they are back?

And she had turned around and bumped right into Maan!!!!! Maan was looking at her…..and he had a smile on her face!!! And Geet was looking at him!!

Geet: wen did u come??

Maan: I have been here!!!!!….Geet……

That's all he said… all he said was her name once…….. Geet wasn't even looking at him!!! she was looking down and playing with her fingers.…… Maan was looking at her and he had the biggest grin on his face!!! He was waiting for Geet to say it…. He was soo waiting for it!!!…. he had held her hands and he had pulled her back inside the room and he had sat on the bed making her sit down with him!!!!….

Maan: so Geet…….

Geet was so quiet!!!

Maan: is there something u would like to tell me??

Geet was looking the other way! Why was she such a nervous wreck!! She had it all planned out!!!! and now… for the final presentation…. She was getting cold feet!!!!!

Maan: Geet???…… I know u want to tell me something!!!…… and I am waiting for it…..

She was looking down the other way… and she was holding on the to comforter so tightly….. and he had placed his chin on her shoulder….. and he was sweet talking to her so much!!! She was getting red!!!

Maan: I know u have news for me!!!! But I am waiting for it!!!!…….

She was getting all shy all of a sudden!!! His shy Geet was coming back to him!!! she had quickly turned around and she had hid her face in his chest….. and he had wrapped his arms around her……. and slowly and shyly….

Geet: I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!

Maan: again??? come again????

He had moved her  away from him and she was looking at his shirt and not at him!! he had moved her chin making her looking at him!!!!!!

Maan: again??

Geet: I am pregnant!!!

Maan had the biggest smile on his face!!

Maan: yes!!!

He was so happy!!! He had hugged Geet and she had hugged him back!!

Maan: U have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that!!!!!!! We are gonna be parents Geet!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Geet: I love you Maan!!!

Maan: I definitely love you too Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait but when did u find out?

Geet: I haven't been feeling well for the past few days…. And I knew something was up!! I didn't tell anyone and I went to the doc and that's wen I found out!!!!!!

They were both hugging one another! Maan was on top of this world!!!! He was soo happy!!!!….. he had held her face!! And he had kissed her on her forehead!! And he put his forehead against hers!!!……

He had come down and placed a kiss on her lips!!!

It was def good news! Maan was gonna become a father!!! He was so excited!!!

plz comment!😳
jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
me...me...and....ME!!

2/5..yay! 😃

sahil said "haila"...lmfao...that was too funny!! 😆😆😆😆...thats soooo us!! 😉😉...eee!! the shirt!! i remember the shirt...Sohani Di had done that when she was pregnant with Zarah...he he...and they all looked at Meera again...what is she a baby machine? tauba...geet preggers!! yay!! eeee!!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago