Posted: 13 years ago
awsome update.
geet driving car.
let see how maan going to handle it
do continue plz
thx.
whats with guys and cars???
can't they take it easy on them..... gosh!!!!
Men are men..... they will never change....
bechara maan....seriously bechara in the whole update....
first he was tired...
second sahil knocked on the door at 7...
n thirdly his car's tires....no no...new tires...got damaged on the same day....
cant wait to know what happens next...
Brilliant part. loved it.
update soon.
Part 45

Maan: You what??????? You popped my tires!!!!

Geet: yeah!!!

Maan: are you okay?? Ur not hurt or anything!!

Geet: no I am fine!!!!!

Maan: U cant even drive a car!!!!!! How in the world..

Geet was looking at him!!! she was scared out of her wits……

Maan: and I changed my tires….. well that's not the point….. but…. And u went by urself!!! What were u thinking? U could've gotten hurt!!!! What in the world made you take the car!! U don't even have a license to drive!!!!

Geet: I have been learning!!! I wanted to surprise you!! but then you had ur tires changed so then I had stopped! But then the car was back and I took it out today… and I didn't see there were spikes on the ground and I made a left turn and I popped them!!!

Maan: I cant believe you!!!!

Geet: I am sorry!!!! I didn't…

Maan: U know…. Its just that what if something happened to you!…

Geet: but nothing did I am okay!

Maan: well it could have…….. wen will the car be ready?

Geet: tomorrow!!!

Geet knew that she was gonna get a reaction from him like this!!!!!! She was expecting it!!!! Maan just nodded his head and he walked out from there!!!!….Geet was calling him but he just left the room!!!!!!!..

She was all sad!!!!…. she had sat on the bed….. and she was looking all around!! She just closed her eyes for a second……!!

She had gone to him in his study…. And she came inside!!!! She came to him…. and said sorry!!!!! but he was quiet with her!!…. he was looking for some files!!

Geet: Maan???

Maan wasn't all that mad!!! He was about to get mad at her like really bad but then wen she had told him that she wanted to surprise him….. how could he even get mad???? But now he was gonna give a taste of her own medicine!!!…… so he was gonna stay quiet with her! and not say anything!!!!!!!

Geet: Plz!! I am sorry!!!! I promise I wont take out ur car again! I wont touch it and I wont come near it! But plz don't stay quiet!!!!

He looked up and gave her one look!! That glare he had on his face… anyone would be scared of that glare….. And she looked away from it! She couldn't face him!!!!… he just kept on doing her own things!!

She was there for a while!!!! But then she had left from there! she went back to her room and she was sitting there!!!

It was almost dinner time….and Meera was calling everyone down for dinner!!!
  Everyone else slowly started to come!!! Maan was in his study and he had come down!!!! He had sat down and Geet's chair was empty!

Meera: where's bhabhi?

Maan: she's probably in her room!!!!

Meera: go and get her!!

Maan: U!!

Meera: jeez!! Whats ur problem?

Maan: Nothing! I am fine!!

Meera: bhabhi????????

Maan: arre why don't u go up and go call her why u shouting?

Meera: she can hear me!

Maan: if she can… then how come she isnt out yet?

Meera had gone up and she knocked on the door….she opened the door but she saw Geet lying down on the bed and she was sleeping!! Meera had came to her… and slowly tried to wake her up!!

Meera: bhabhi!! Get up!!! Dinner!!… bhabhi!!!!

Geet had slowly opened her eyes….and she saw Meera!!!!

Meera: bhabhi dinner!! come on!! After dinner u can go back to sleep!!!!

Geet: I am not hungry!!!! I will pass!

Meera: but how can..

Geet: I am tired!! I don't feel like eating anything!! If I get hungry in the night I will have it save it for me!!!!

Meera: But….

Geet: Please! I am tired!!!….

Meera: But Maan Bhaiyya….

Geet heard her say his name… and she looked at him!!!..... She just told Meera that she wasn't hungry!!!!

Meera didn't want to argue further!!! so she had come down!! Annie asked her where she is and Meera told them that she wont be coming down!

Meera: She doesn't feel to well!!!!

Maan was looking at Meera!!! Was she that upset that now she wont be eating?? Maan felt bad!!!! He had pushed his chair back and he gotten up and he made a plate for Geet!!

Annie: Oh god! Now what happened??? Maan bhaiyya wat u do???

Maan: nothing!!

Annie: u sure?

Maan: well I was gonna give her a taste of her own medicine cuz she popped my two tires but like I didn't know she….

Annie: what? Bhaiyya you go back up and u march back up and say sorry!

Maan: why do I always get in trouble?

Meera: it's the things u do!!!

Maan: I didn't do anything?

Meera: do u want us to remind u about yesterday???

Annie: I know u yelled at her!!

Maan: yeah but…

Annie: And now becuz she popped ur tires ur doing the same??? It wont work!!!

Maan was getting blamed again!!

Maan: man with women …u never win!!!!

He had taken some food in a plate and went up!! Everyone else was eating! He went inside and saw Geet sleeping!!! She was sound asleep!!!

Maan: Geet??? Wake up!! Geet please! I am not mad at you! I was just joking!!! I just wanted to get back at you for yesterday!!! I was never mad I could never be mad at you!!! I don't care that I fixed the tires you popped them!! But as long as ur okay that's the only thing that matters!!!

He was trying to wake her up but she wouldn't!!….. for a second he thought she was joking! And since he knows she's very ticklish she went to tickle her feet but she wasn't moving!! She was def in a deep sleep!!

He now felt really bad!!!.... She was fast asleep and she hadn't eaten anything!!!... Maan totally screwed up this time!!!... Not good!!

He had put the blanket over and checked whether she had a temperature but she didn't!!!! he had stayed with her and didn't leave the room!! but it seemed like she wasn't gonna wake up so he did a little bit of his work and he went to sleep beside her!!!!!

The following morning it was 5 am!!! Geet had opened her eyes and she saw Maan sleeping!!! She was looking around to see where she was! She saw that she went to sleep in her clothes and she didn't change!!! Maan felt her moving and he opened his eyes and saw her awake!!!

Maan: Geet??

Geet looked over to him!!

Maan: how are you feeling?

Geet: okay I guess!!!!!!

Maan had looked over at the time and seen it was only 5!!! But…. She hadn't eaten anything!!

Maan: U must be hungry Geet!! U didn't eat anything last night..

Geet: I am fine!!!! I wasn't hungry!!

Maan had pulled her down and he had said sorry to her!!! and she didn't listen to what he had to say to her so he had repeated to her!!!

Maan: I really am not mad at you Geet!!! But then u didn't have dinner…so I came up…. I thought u were just upset so I tried to tickle ur feet but u didn't move!!!!!…..

Geet: I was upset and I wasn't feeling well so that why I went to sleep!!!!!!!!…

She had laid down next to him…. and he had snuggled close to her……

Maan: I am sorry Geet!!

Geet: don't be!!! its okay! It was my fault!!!

Maan: U shouldve told me u weren't feeling well!!!!

Geet: I didn't have the energy!!

Maan: u need to go to the doc??

Geet: Oh no!! I am fine!!!!

Soon later everyone was downstairs at the dinner table! They were all asking Geet how she was feeling.. Geet had said much better!!!! Maan had gone to work and Geet was just doing some house chores through out the day!!!…..

Things were going the same… there was nothing exciting happening!!!… Geet had gone to Maan's office to take him lunch!! but he was in a meeting!! She had asked the sec when he would be out but she didn't know!! She had left the food there and she had left!!!

Soon after she had left he had come out so he had missed her by a few mins!!! He had gone to his office and saw the food!!! It was still warm so he had called Geet…..

Geet: hello?

Maan: U left already?

Geet: yes!

Maan: arre come back I am out!!!!!

Geet: well too late!!! I am already headed home!!!…. I will see you 2nite!!!…..

They had both hung up!! Geet had gone to do a little shopping as she needed to get some things!!!…. she had come around 4….. and sahil had come inside…. And he was all wet as he went swimming!!!…. Geet had a cake in her hand…. It was just a dessert that she brought and wen he saw it they ran to her!!

Geet: Oh no!!! don't come near me!!

Sahil: But….. cake! Yummy!!!!!

Geet: not now!!!!

Plz comment!😳
Me!!!

wow 😲 im really behind!! eeks!! so this is 1/5 😃

geet freaking out about popping his tires reminded me of my first fender bender...it happened at kaiser on woodman...i was parking my dads old 95 camry...dear lord....ran the bumper right in to a black mercedes!! 😲😲...and the security person was there...i was freaking out...but the dude left...i was soo scared dad was gonna yell...so when we told him...we were at Jahanara's house...and i was like here it comes...dad just said...its ok...it happens...i burst into tears 😭😭😭 he didnt even get mad or anything...wow...😆😆....i love how Annie was like...what did you do? she knows her brother too well!! 😆😆😆😆...ps...i wants cake 😳

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
why is she so upset he said sorry na
lovley update dear................. 
wow loved it poor maan couldnt take his revenge
a man can never win a fight or a silent war from woman.........poor maan didnt understand that........