Posted: 13 years ago
not fair Guli yu  left at
beautiful scene cant wait
to read next part
wonderful update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
Edited by simi91 - 13 years ago
oh my god !!!thats an awsome one yaar....loved it loved it !!!continue soon yaar...
loved it n the song awesome can u plz put a pic of geet's dress
Eagerly awaiting the next part..😊
amazing update cant wait for the salsa night
awesome...........loved it!!!!!
luvly update gud one
awsome update.
cant wait foe sasla dance.
Part 36

The gals all came inside!!! They were walking towards the guys!!!!!! The guys were like soo lost they had no idea what was happening!! All they kept on doing was looking at their wives!!!!! Or at least… were they even their wives?? They looked so different and hot!!!!!……..

Sanjay:  those arent our wives are they??

Karan: Nah I doubt it!!!!  They are someone else!!!!

Sanjay: Yup!! I agree its not them!!!!!!!!!

Rajeev: lets act all normal!!! And send them away before our real wives come!!!

Sapna: hello boys!!!!!

Sanjay: Uhh.. I hate to say this…but we are all married!!! All of us!! all happily married!!!!!

Rajeev: Uhh I 2nd that!! If our wives see us with u… we will be in big trouble!!!!!…

The gals were laughing!!!…. they knew they had a huge effect on the guys!!!!… and boy was it working!!!!

Sapna: Oh I am pretty sure that ur wives wont mind a little flirting!!!!!!…!! would they????

Boy was she flirting with him!!!!! the gals were having a blast with this!! The guys expressions were priceless!!!… Maan was looking at Geet!!! Maan had to close his eyes and then re open them just to make sure his eyes weren't deceiving him!!!! and they weren't!!!!!!! Geet was looking at him!! she still had her shy and blushing face on her!!!!!!

They were all looking at the dance floor….  Everyone was gonna start to get ready for the salsa…. It was gonna be fun!!!!…….. the gals were gonna go to the bathroom really quick……. Maan was still looking at Geet!!! Man … if only he would get a chance to be alone with her!!!!…. his heart was doing weird things to him!!!!…… guys went back to having their drinks but Maan was looking for Geet to get back!!!!…… finally they came back!!……..the gals were standing there…… Maan was telling the guys to lets go and dance!!…

Sanjay: arre let us drink…..

Maan: u can do that later!!!…… okay fine…. Then if ur wives get mad at u…. don't come crying to me saying I didn't warn you!! they were here for this night and u guys are here busy drinking!!!

Sanjay: but we don't get drunk!!! U know our limits!!

Maan: but still!!!!!!!!

Sanjay: U know I have a feeling…. That ur dying to go to Geet!!!

Maan: U bet I am!!!!!!

Sanjay: I knew it!!!

Maan: yup!!! I don't care!! Its gonna be a night to remember!!!!!!!! Just wait and watch!!!!

Watch?? What he mean by watch??? He had stood up from his seat and Geet saw this!! Geet was getting all nervous!!! The way he was looking at her…. it was scaring her!!!!!!! her stomach was doing flips!!……

Maan: Jinko jinko bhi…..

Everyone looked towards Maan….. he was walking and singing at the same time!!! he was going to Geet!…….. Geet was like omg!!!! She was stunned herself! The gals were looking at her and smiling!

Maan: milna hai likha
Ishq milwayega……

He had come to her and he extended his hand out!!! she was looking at him and he this grin on his face!! She took his hand…..

Maan:Jinko jinko bhi, milna hai likha
Ishq milwayega,
Door door se dhoond dhoond ke
Pass le aaye ga…….

They walked on the dance floor… everyone was still looking at them!!!!….

Maan: Kahin bhi jaake chuppo, ishq wahin aayega,
Kitna bhi na na karo uttah ke le jaayega
Maano ya na maano, yeh saari hi duniya
Isi ke dum pe chala
Oooo ooooo…………..

He had spinned her around…….

Maan:Jee le jee le, jee le ishq mein
Marna hai toh aa mar bhi le ishq mein

He was dancing with her! and she was just following his lead!!! Infact everyone had joined in and they were all dancing!!!!! They were all doing the salsa……. Geet had a smile on her face!!!

Maan: Jee le jee le, jee le ishq mein
Marna hai toh, aa mar bhi le ishq mein
Esloy enarnorada, te quiero baila baila

Everyone was dancing!!! The guys had gotten up too and they joined everyone else with the gals!!!!!!! The gals were spinning away!! Then everyone switched partners… just for a little bit and then spinned back into the arms of their original partners!!!!

Geet: Jaate jaate hum in palon ko bhi, saath le jaayenge
Baaton batoon mein, jo Geet hai woh
Baath le jaayenge
Zara bhulakkad hai dil, yeh bhool jaye agar
Yaad dilana humein, yeh paaniyon ka shaher…

Maan was wrapped his arms around Geet like anything!!!!! His touch was making her go crazy!!!

Maan: Yeh pal na kam na ho, kabhie khatam na ho
Waqt kahin bhi chale…..

Everyone: Jee le jee le, jee le ishq mein
Jee le jee le, jee le ishq mein
Marna hai toh, aa mar bhi le ishq mein

So far everyone was having fun!!!…. the gals were being switched around to different people!!!….. and soon enough.. Maan was on one side…. And Geet was all the way on the other side!!!

Que pasa senorita, venga yahogate ahogate
Ahogate un este amor, mora sisliennes que
Morir pero un este amor, baila baila
Venga yahogate ahogate, ahogate un este amor
mora sisliennes que, morir pero un este amor

Geet kept on looking at Maan!! And Maan was looking at Geet!….. man for being only across the room…… they were missing each other!!!……. they were making their way back to their partner….. and finally…. Geet was where she needed to be…..

Geet: Jab sahil pe, hum pahonchange
toh kidhar jaayenge…

Maan had turned her around….. and her back was to chest….. and he had was touching her in such a way….. she was getting all tingly inside!!!!…….

Maan: Apne apne ghar jaayenge yaar,
ho apne ghar jaayenge

Geet: Issi safar mein se hee, naya safar lenge hum
Jahan bhi bolenge tum, wahin uttar lenge hum

Maan: Gaali bhi doge toh, gali na chodenge
Aise padenge gale…

Maan: Aa mar bhi le ishq mein,

Geet: aa mar bhi le ishq mein

Maan: Aa mar bhi le ishq mein,

Geet: aa mar bhi le ishq mein

JEE LE!!!!!!!!!

Geet had spinned into him… and they ended in a sharp way…… and they were both looking at each other!! Both were out of breaths!!!….. everyone clapped!! That was rocking as ever!!!!!!!!!

Everyone had a blast!!!!! Everyone was compliment on MG and how good they were!!!!……… soon afterwards… Maan and Geet had left from there!!…… they had gone to the deck….. she was wearing his coat as it was a little cold cuz it was in the evening!!!! They were both thinking about what just happened earlier….. and they both had smiles on their faces!!!

Maan: Geet…..

Geet: Hmm….

Maan: U look wow!!!!!

Geet: u think so??

Maan: Oh yes!!! Thank god I have you all myself!!!! I cant share you!! I am sorry!!!!!

He was hugging her from behind…. He was kissing her on her neck….she was standing there and not moving one bit….. before things got carried away…..she had told him to stop!!!

Geet: Not here!!…..

Maan had turned around to look…

Maan: But no one is here!!!!…. I can romance a little bit with my wife cant I??

Geet: little?? I know what ur little bit is!!! And this isnt the place!!!

Maan: Oh u do! Arent you clever??

He kept on continuing to kiss her… but she had pushed him away….. and she ran from there…….. she turned around and found him going after her!!!!! she had ran from there….. and they had ran all the way to the room!!! she had opened the door…. And then she ran to the bathroom but he was quick for her….. he had grabbed her arm!!!! And he pulled her into him!!!!….

Maan: u can run... all u want… but I will catch you!!! so there's no escaping now!!!!!……. and 2nite… ur all mine!!!!

Geet was shaking!!!…. he was looking at her!!!… he had held her face and he had come closer to her lips and he captured her lips…..he had hugged her…. while still kissing her…. he had ran his hands through her back!! Her back was almost all open!!!! It was all tied from the back with strings!!! How it didn't come off was a wonder!!! But however it was… it was done well!!!….

He had turned her around….. and just placed his chin on her shoulder and was nuzzling her neck!!!…. he began to untie her doris while he was still nuzzling her neck…… there were 7 doris tied on her back….. and it was a nice zigzag on her back!!!…… everytime he took it out….. he had kissed her on her back!!

Geet was getting all jittery!!!!… she couldn't take it… she had turned around and hid her face in his chest……and held his shirt tightly…… he was continuing what he was doing….she had slowly looked up at him…. he had lifted her off from the floor…. And he took her to towards the bed….. she was all shy.. so she had turned on her stomach…. Breathing heavily…. He took out all the doris…. And he began to undress her slowly…. she was his 2nite………… and he was hers………..scene fades away!!!!

plz comment!😳