Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
sweet update dear....
hmm brownie and icecream *yum*
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 32

Geet was so engrossed in feeding Priya…. She was just lost in her!!!… it was surprising that she was actually by Geet for this long! She was dangling her feet…. And Geet was blowing the brownie for her cuz it was hot!! She was giving her very little portions!!!!!!!

Rajeev: So Maan.. how u get married?? I mean u were the picky one!!

Sanjay: I know!!! I mean what did Geet bhabhi do!!!

Maan: well to be honest.. this wasn't a love marriage!!

Karan: what?? Arranged?? You went for it?

Maan: not really!!….. I got married Naintara's wedding!!!!!

He ended up telling them about Geet's situation!!!!! And what had happened!!!… everyone was stunned!!!!…..

Karan: She seems like a really nice person!!!

Maan: She is!!! I am telling u she's those one in a million!!!….

Everyone was looking into the kitchen!! The way Geet was with Priya!!!!

Sapna: U know I am surprised that Priya lasted this long!!!…. or else she would be running back to me!!!!!

Sanjay: it's the ice cream!!!!! That's why!!….

Geet was playing with her!! after she was done.. Geet wiped her mouth….. and Geet had her arms around…. And priya jumped on her!!!!…. everyone was looking at this!!!… Geet had come out and she came and sat down!!! Sapna was telling Priya to come to her… but priya was saying no!!!

Priya: well I see I got replaced!!!….

Sanjay: Geet Bhabhi… you gave her ice cream!! If she gets hyper….. then I am sending her here!!!! U can deal with her!!

Geet: I have no problem!! She's the most cutest thing ever!!!! I don't mind at all!!!!!!!!

Everyone was talking and they were getting to know Geet!! And Geet was getting to know them as well!!! They were talking about the past and their skool days and what not!! it was really nice!!!… brought back some great memories!!!…..They were telling her about how Maan was back in those college days!! Maan was totally denying it… but hey who was he kidding?! Geet was having her share in making fun of him!!

They were all making plans for the rest of their vacation…. And since everyone was together…. They all decided to explore the place together… and since with everyone there.. u have even more fun!! MG didn't mind at all!!! Infact it was fun!!!!.. Geet hadn't realized that Priya had fallen asleep on her and she was knocked out!!! Geet didn't feel her moving so she saw that she was fast asleep!!!…

Everyone had made plans for tomorrow to go site seeing…… and since it was already late… everyone had gone and they went to their cottages!!!…. afterwards.. Geet had cleaned up… and she was washing all the dishes… Maan had locked the door… and he came inside the kitchen!!!…… she was almost done….. and he was helping her with them!!!..

When she was done…. She had turned off everything and they headed to their rooms….

Maan: I hope you don't mind going tomorrow with them!!!! I mean I just said yes… but if you…

Geet: no its okay!! It will be fun!!!…

Maan: U sure??

Geet: yes!! The more people the better and besides.. they are ur friends… u haven't seen each other!!! And u have the guys… and I will be spend time with their wives!!!!!

Maan: as long as ur happy that's all that matters!!

Geet: wen I am with u I am happy!!…..

Maan: So I make you happy?

Geet: very much!!!!!!!

They were talking about the gang and what not!!!!

Maan: seems everyone loves you!!!!!..

Geet: yeah they do!!!

Maan: me too I love you too!!! I love you more than all of them!!!!

Geet was blushing and he had kissed her on her forehead!!!

She had gone to change her clothes and he was just changing his clothes in the room! they were both talking to one another….and then Priya was talked about!!!! Geet had come out of the bathroom..

Geet: Omg! She's the most cutest little thing ever!!!…. I couldn't get my eyes off her eyes!! Her chubby cheeks her big eyes… awww!!! What a little angel!!!!

Maan: I saw how you were with her?? she was really staying by you!!!!!

Geet: she was!!! Jus by looking at her….. aww…

Maan: You love kids??

Geet: very much!!! And when they are cute… awww…… I hope…. That wen we have kids……..

Maan was looking at her when she had mentioned that!!! Geet stopped talking…. And she was looking at him! she was thinking what he was looking at her for!!!!!!

Maan: when we have kids…???

He was giving her this look….. like wat did she say? Geet was caught… and she was thinking to herself wat she had said…… but the way his facial expression was… she didn't know he was thinking…

Geet: u don't want kids??

Maan: I do want kids!!!…. infact I always wanted kids!!!…… I love them too!!!!!

Geet was looking at him!!!!….she wasn't saying anything!!…. she was quiet!!! She got all quiet all of a sudden!!!!!

Thank god for that!!!... He had said he loved kids too!!!

Geet didn't know what to say!!!!….. she was just looking at him!!! he had pulled her closer to him……..

Maan: I mean we can wait!! There's no hurry….. Right? I want to spend as much as time as with u as I can!!!

She was  blushing and not saying anything!!! She felt all shy…. And she tried to push him away and getting out from there but then he grabbed her hand….. and she closed her eyes… he came closer to her

Maan: Where do u think ur running off too???

Geet was blushing!! She was looking down and she was getting all shy!!!!……he was holding her hand and he kissed her hand!!!….  Geet was getting shivers……. And then he kissed her on arm…. And then he came to her shoulders… he was still holding her hands and he was kissing her on her neck….

Geet closed her eyes… and she moved her head back a little bit… and he had more access to it…….he had wrapped his arms around her…..and was hugging her tightly!!!…… he came towards her lips… and he kissed her on her lips…she had slowly moved her hands and wrapped her arms around his neck…. She was clutching on to him…. he was walking forward and she was walking backwards….. she had stopped… as she felt the bed….

She had come down slowly…… and he laid down as well……. And the scene faded away……

The morning had come…… and Maan had opened his eyes.. he felt that Geet wasn't there!!!!….. he had looked at the time and it was 7!!! Man it was still early!! They weren't gonna meet everyone til 9!! There was still 2 more hours!!!….. he had turned around and got more comfier… and went to sleep again!! but… he couldn't as he saw Geet.. standing by the window and was looking out!!!!! Geet was still in her night suit….. and she was holding her mangalsutra and was playing with it!!

Maan had sat up…..and was staring at her!!!…. he was smiling!!!!! He had cleared his throat…. And she snapped out of her thoughts and turned back to look at him!!

Geet: Ur up?

Maan: Yes I am!! Wen I don't see or feel my wife next to me.. how can I sleep?

She smiled and she came to him!!

Geet: I will make breakfast…. You go and get ready!!!

She was about to get go but he grabbed her hand and he pulled her down!!!!!!! They were both looking at each other!!!

Maan: what were u thinking about??

Geet: Nothing!!

Maan: yes u were!!! What was it?

Geet: nothing!!

Maan: Hmm.. thinking about our future?? Kids?? What?

Geet: I wasn't thinking about that!!!

Maan: about me??

Geet: nope!

Maan: not even me??

And she was quiet!!!.. she didn't say anything!!!

Maan: u were thinking about me?? What were u thinking about???

Geet: How much I love you!!

Maan: I am loved! Now I feel special!!!!…..

Geet smiled!!!!

Geet: Can u let go so I can leave?

Maan: No! I am sorry!! I cant do that!!

Geet: why?

Maan: cuz I am so comfy right now… that I don't feel like letting you go!!

Geet: But u have to!!

Maan: says who?

Geet: says me!!!!!

Maan: but I wont!!

Geet: yes you will!!!! Wanna bet?

Maan: Hmm..

She had tickled him and he was laughing and telling her to stop!! In that process she had managed to escape and she ran out the door! He was calling her name and he was laughing!!!! She was something else!!…

Geet was in the kitchen! Maan put on his robe and he came out! he saw Geet in the kitchen!!!!!!….. she had made breakfast!!!…. he had sat down to eat… and they were both eating!!!

Soon after both of them were ready and Geet had cleaned up everything!!! She had wore a long skirt with a top….. since they were gonna go site seeing she wanted to be comfy!!…..

Everyone was ready by 9….. so they all came out… they were thinking about the car rides.. and since there was a van….. MG were gonna fit as it was big!!! It was a 14 seater!!!… they had hopped on and they all headed out!!! they were talking and laughing and enjoying it to the fullest!!!

plz comment!😳
jnawaz thumbnail
ME!

ok...first things first...YOU DIDNT UPDATE! 😲...everything ok babeji? he he...oh oh...before i forget...remind me to tell you about the baby's first In&Out experience 😆😆

Geet is already a pro with these kiddies...i think she's ready to be a mommy 😉😉😉 im just saying 😛😛😛...with them having so many fade away scenes...i think this might come sooner rather than later 😆😆😆...im just saying 😳,..

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
2ND 2 COMMENTTTTTTTTT😭😭 WANTED 2 BE D 1ST ONE
BT AWESOMEEEEEEEEE LUVED ITTTTTTTTTTTT 
N HOPE U ADD SM MORE MAANEET ROMANCE PLZZZZZZZZZ
Edited by rsroopali - 13 years ago
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovley update ..........................