Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 27 (Sorry for not Updating yesterday.... I was wayyy too tired!!!!!!)

Geet had gone to take her shower and Maan asked for dinner to be brought into their room!!!! Meera sent the tray up and it was put on the table in their room!!!ā€¦. Maan just took out his night wear and he placed it on the table and he waited on the bed for Geet to come out!! Geet had come out in her night gownā€¦.. and Maan was looking at her!!

Maan: Dinner is on the table!!!!! You go ahead and eat I will be out in 10 mins!!!

Geet combed her hair but she didn't want to eat without him so she waited for him to come out from his shower!!! When he had come out he dried his hair and he was looking at Geet who was sitting on the bed!!! He had seen the tray on the table and it was left untouched!!!!

Maan: Geetā€¦. You didn't eat???

Geet: I was waiting for you so we can eat together!!!

Maan: You didn't have to do that!!!ā€¦

Geet: but I wanted too!!!!!

He was looking at her and he was smiling! She was something else!!!ā€¦..

Maan: Come on then we will eat!!!!

She smiled back and they both sat down and they were eating out of the same place!!! Geet was taking little bites!!!ā€¦.but he had made sure that she had ate!!!ā€¦ā€¦. afterwardsā€¦ he told her to go to sleep!!!! She had come inside the bed but she saw that he wasn't coming insideā€¦ā€¦. He was about to leave the roomā€¦ but she grabbed his handā€¦

Geet: where are you going?

Maan: I am going in the study! I will be back in a few mins!!

Geet: Please don't go!!! Stay here!!

Maan: Geetā€¦ few mins!! Not more than that!! No one is here!!!! You are safe!! Nothing is going to happen!!!!ā€¦..

Geet was still scared and shaken up!!! She was having crazy thoughts in her head!!!!! Maan went inside the study!! Geet was in bed and shaking like anything!!! She couldn't sleep!!! She wanted him to come! So that way she be at peace!!ā€¦.. he was only gone for 10 minsā€¦ but those 10 mins for her seemed like 10 hours!!!ā€¦ he had come backā€¦. And he was looking at Geet!! She wasn't sleeping!!!!!

Maan had come on the bed and was looking at herā€¦..she had come closer to himā€¦ā€¦.

Maan: everything is okay now Geet!!! Relax and go to sleep!! I am here now you don't have to worry!!!!!!!

He had turned off the lights and she was hugging him like anything!!! But to Maanā€¦ if that meant that she would sleep peacefully then let her be!!!!ā€¦.. in the night Geet had woken upā€¦ as she was dreaming that Brij was out of jail and he was coming after her!!!!!

She had yelled No!!!! and she sat up sweatingā€¦.. and he was breathing heavily!!! Maan had turned  on the lights and he asked her whats wrong?

Geet: He's coming!! He will come after me!! Save me!!!!! He will come for me!!!!

Maan: Geetā€¦ Brij is in jail!!! He wont be coming!!!!

Geet: No he will come!!!

Maan: he is in jail!! Lookā€¦ if you want.. I will call the police station and ask them!!!!

He had taken his cell and he called the police station and asked if Brij was there inside the cell!!! The cop told him that yes he was!

Maan: are you sure?

Cop: yes he's right in front of me!! Don't you worry he got a major beating!! He can hardly move!!!!!

Maan: Okay!!! Thanks!!

He had hung up and he told Geet that he was in jail!! She was perfectly safe!!! She covered her face with her hands!!!! And he was consoling her!!!! and he hugged herā€¦ he laid her back down!!! And he was just running his hand through her hairā€¦.. and made sure she fell back asleep!!!!!!

It was already 8 and Geet was still sound asleep!!! She was grabbing onto Maanā€¦.Maan had woken up and he saw that it was 8!! He looked at Geet!! And she was in a deep sleep!!!! He had slowly moved away from her and go out of bed and he put the comforter around her and he went and got ready!!!ā€¦.

He had come down and everyone was having breakfast!!! He had joined them and they asked how Geet was doingā€¦

Maan: She is sleeping!!!!!

Sahil: Chachi is here??

Maan: yes!!

Sahil: when did she come?

Maan: yesterday!!

Sahil: I want to see her!!!

Maan: later!! Not now.. she is sleeping!!

Sahil: Is she tired?

Maan: Yes!!!ā€¦ when she is awake..then you can see her!!!

Sahil: Okay!!!

Dadi: That's good!! let her rest!!!!

Maan: well she was up of the night becuz she was having dreams that Brij was out of jail!!!! But I called the police station just to make sure!!!!

Dadi: Poor thing is still scared!!

Maan: yeah she will get over it!!

Meera: Maan Bhaiyyaā€¦. Why don't you take Geet somewhere???

Maan: where?

Meera: anywhere!! Go out of town for like a week or two!!

Dev: That's a good idea!! You guys never went on a honeymoon right??? This is ur chance!!!

Dadi: yeah u should!! That way she doesn't think about anything and she would have a good time!!!!!

Maan: But workā€¦..

Dev: Forget about work!!!! I will handle everything!! You and bhabs go somewhere!! Take her somewhere!!! Enjoy!!!ā€¦..

Everyone was telling him to take Geet so he had agreed to it!!! He would talk to her once she had woken up!!! It was almost 930 and Geet had opened her eyesā€¦. She stretched a little bit and she looked over and saw that Maan wasn't next to her!!! she had rolled over to see the time and it was 930!!! She sat upā€¦.. and she couldn't believe it!!!!! Maan had walked in!!!! and she saw him!!!!

Maan: well good morning my sleeping beauty!!!!ā€¦ā€¦

He had come to her and sat on the edge!!! And he came and kissed her foreheadā€¦ she blushed a little!!!!

Geet: why didn't u wake me up???

Maan: becuz!!!! I wanted you to get rest!!!!ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ you didn't sleep a lotā€¦.. so I let you sleep!!!!ā€¦.

Geet: ur going to work????

Maan: No!!

Geet: why not???

Maan: becuz!!! They arent letting me go to work!!!

Geet: But why??

Maan: becuzā€¦. You and meā€¦. Are going somewhere!!!

Geet: where??

Maan: I don't know!! But wherever it isā€¦.. we will be going for 2 weeks!!

Geet: 2 weeks??? But that's sooo long!! And the family andā€¦

Maan put his finger on her lips she could stop talking and he told her shhā€¦ she was looking at him!!!ā€¦.

Maan: let me put it this wayā€¦. Its more of a honeymoon than anything!!!!

He had smiled when he had said that!! And she was looking at him!!!ā€¦. she was trying not to smile!!!!ā€¦ā€¦ but omg!! A honeymoon!!!ā€¦ā€¦

Geet: where will be going?

Maan: wherever you want to go!!!

Geet: I have never been anywhere before!!!

Maan: Hmmā€¦. So let me decide!! And I will let you know!!!!!

Maan was looking around for places to go!!! Geet has never been anywhere beforeā€¦. So he chose something for them!! But something that wasn't in India!!! He wanted to take her out of the country!!!!ā€¦ā€¦. so he had chose Mauritius!!!ā€¦ā€¦ he had booked a cottage for them twoā€¦. And he wanted to make sure everything was good!!!

Geet had start packing for them two!!!ā€¦. she had to pack for 2 weeks!! She was going to be away from them for 2 weeks!!! Sahil had come inside and he ran to her and he hugged her!!!!!ā€¦ Geet came down to him and she hugged him back!!!!ā€¦.

Geet: How are you?

Sahil: I am good!!! I missed you!

Geet: Aww I missed you too!!

Sahil: U wont go anywhere will you?

Geet was looking at the bagsā€¦ and she was looking at him!!! he told him no! but he was asking her about the bags.. she said she was going with his chachu for 2 weeksā€¦ but after she comes back she wont go anywhere else!!!!!! Sahil was with her for a little bit.. but then he had ran off!!!!ā€¦Geet didn't know when they were going but she was going to get it ready!!!

Maan had come inside and her putting clothes into the suitcase!!!!ā€¦. he  was looking over her shoulder and she had turned back to look at him!!!ā€¦

Maan: Geetā€¦ why u packing so much clothes?

Geet: why not?? we are going for 2 weeks!! We need clothes!

Maan: Yeah but we are going on a honeymoon!!!ā€¦..

Geet: And?

Maan: And?? The less clothes you packā€¦ the less we have to takeā€¦ā€¦.

He had put his arms around her and she knew where he was getting at and she was smiling!!!!ā€¦..

Maan: I mean this is a honeymoon!!! You and meā€¦. In a quiet place where no one can get to usā€¦ā€¦.. so pack less clothesā€¦ I don't think we will be needing them!!!

Geet was trying hard not to blush!! She slightly hit him and hid her face in his chest!!!!

plz comment!šŸ˜³

jnawaz thumbnail
me me!! *woot woot*

ok im here...before you killed me! ha ha...bechari geet...she's so horrified of Brij..but dude..maan's got connections...calling the cops to get updates on a prisoner! he he...what money will do for ya! šŸ˜‰...lol...the less close you pack...the less we have to take off...lmfao!! now this is MSK on honeymoon!!
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh my god !! you dint update for a day and it seemed to be ages yaar...loved it ..awsome one ...wow maan taking her for a honey moon ..so sweet !!! waiting for the next update !!šŸ˜ŠEdited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing one..........loved it yaar
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow loved it so finally maan is taking geet for honeymoon
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud update...plz..continue soon...!!