Frequent Posters

avem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey love the update its so gud plz add me to ur pm list thanks
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guli plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon .............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dear 
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome FF! love it
hope they can confess their feelings soon!
con't soon
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 21

The morning had come….. and Sahil had woke up!!!!! He had sat up and saw Geet sleeping…. She had her eyes closed and Sahil was looking at her….. he had slowly patted Geet….. on the shoulders….Geet had slowly opened her eyes….. and saw Sahil looking at her…

Geet: good morning Sahil!!!!

Sahil: morning chachi!!!!

Geet: ur up so early!!!!

Sahil: I cant sleep!!!!!

Geet had turned over to see the time and it was 730!!!!!……. usually this time… she would be making breakfast and what not…. but Maan wasn't there!! She had looked over Sahil's shoulder and saw the empty space!!!!!!!

Geet: Hmm… how about I get you ready today and give you a bath… then we will have breakfast!!!

Sahil: Okay!!!

Geet had tied her hair and she got Sahil's clothes and she gave him a bath!!! She had tried to take off his bandage but he wasn't letting her…..

Geet: I will promise I wont hurt you!!!! I will do it very carefully!!!

Sahil: no!!

Geet: please!!!!!! Look…

She was taking it off slowly… It was hurting him and he had  said no.. but then she had taken it off and that was it!!

Geet: see its off!!!!!! no more!!!!

She had finished giving him a bath…. She had told Sahil to sit on the bed while she gets ready and she turned on the TV so he could watch this cartoons……… Maan had woken up in Goa… and he saw that it was 8!!!! He wanted to call Geet…. But he didn't want to sound to desperate!!!!! He was debating on and off……. man he never missed anyone like this before……. He had thought about it…..but he had chickened out…… he needed a reason…. And he didn't have a reason!!!!!!!!!

Geet had come out of the shower and she took Sahil down and she asked him what he wanted…….. he was being very picky….. but in the end he asked for cereal and milk!!!!

Meera and Dev had come down and they saw that Sahil was already ready and eating his breakfast!!!!!!

Meera; Thanks Bhabhi for getting him ready!!!

Geet: No problem!!!!!!!

Sahil: Momma…. Chachi also gave me a bubble bath!!!!!

Meera: really??

Sahil: Yes!!!!!!

The phone was ringing….. and Sahil wanted to get it so he had ran to the phone to pick it up!!!!

Sahil: Hello!!!!!

Maan: Hey buddy!!!!!!!

Sahil: Chachu!!!!!!!!

When Sahil had said that Geet was looking at him!!!! it was his call!!!!!! She felt all nervous and wat not….. she closed her eyes…. How badly she wants to talk to him… how badly she misses him…. but she didn't say anything!!!!!!

Maan: how come ur always answering the phones??

Sahil: becuz I want to answer them!!!!! Who do you want to talk to??

Dev: Bhabhi who else!!

Geet was looking at him!!!! and she was trying hard not to blush!!!!! And Dev winked at her….. Meera was also teasing her!!!!!

Maan: who is there??

sahil: well… momma… papa…… and chachi!!!!!!!!!!!!! U want to talk to chachi????? Like you did last night???

Dev: Oy hoy…. What is this???? Last night???? These two love birds were talking last night!!!!!

Maan: give it to ur papa!!!!!!!

Sahil: Papa!!! He wants to talk to you!!!

Dev: me??? I thought it would be bhabhi!!!!

Dev had gotten the phone and they were both talking but not before Dev teasing him 1st….. they were both talking about the office work…. Geet was looking at Dev!!! How badly she wanted to hear his voice!!!! He had been gone for more than 24 hours and it was killing her……… but then she didn't want the phone as she would be nervous and shaking and not knowing what to say!!!!!!!

Dev: Anything else bhaiyya???

Maan: No that's it!!!!!!!! Okay I will hang up!!!!

Dev: arre bhai wat is this….don't u want to talk to Bhabhi???

Maan was thinking yes he wanted to talk to her… Geet was looking at Dev!!!

Maan: No I have to go!!!!!! Will talk to her later!!!!!

Dev: Oh I see…. 2nite!!!! When everyone is gone to sleep!! U guys want ur privacy!!!!! I got it!!!

Maan: Dev???

Dev: Bye!!!!!

Maan: Bye!!!!

They had both hung up!!!!! Maan was looking at his phone!!!! He knew that she was close by…. But he didn't have guts to tell Dev to give her the phone!!!!!! The day had gone by really slow for Geet!!!! She was trying to keep herself busy with things but nothing was happening!! She would take care of anu.. but today Anu was doing good…. And she wasn't crying or anything!! She was playing on her own!!!

Maan was stuck in meetings all day but time wasn't going fast for him either!!! He was not pay attention sometimes becuz Geet would always come in his mind!!!! He was missing her!!!!!

In the night…. Geet had changed into her night clothes… Sahil was sleeping in his room so she was alone!! She had come and sat on the bed and she looked on his side and it was empty!!!!! She was touching his side… and she had brought his pillow closer and she hugged him and she went to sleep!!!!!

Maan was in his hotel room and he was looking on Geet's side… he was alone as well!!! And he was hugging that other pillow……. Thinking Geet was there!!!!!!

The morning had come and Geet was awake!!!! she had woke up!! She knew today that Maan was going to come back! She didn't know what time but she knew that it was today!!!!…. she had come down and she made breakfast… and waited for the others to come down!!!..

Dev had to go the office early so he was ready and he had his breakfast!!!!! He had left and told Geet to tell Meera he had to go in early!!!!!

He was in his office and he was taking care of the things over there!!!! He had gotten a phone call from Maan and telling him that he was going to come tomorrow and not today!!!! there was something that was left un done so he had be there one more night!!!!!

Dev: Okay not a problem!!!

Maan: Just tell Geet that I am coming tomorrow!!!!

Dev: I will tell her!!!

Maan: Thanks!!!

They had hung up!!!! And he got back to his work!!!! It was 5 pm…..and Dev had come home!!!! Dev had called Geet and she came out…..

Dev: Bhabhi… bhaiyya had called me today and he said that he was coming tomorrow and not today!!!!! something came up so he had to extend for one more night!!!!

Geet was looking at him and she her heart dropped when he had said that!!! One more day??? One more night without him!!!! she had played it off with a smile…. But she was really upset at the fact that he wasn't going to be there!!!

Maan was thinking about it too…. He hated this but work was work and there was nothing he could do about it!!!! He had to stay!!!! He had ended up calling Geet later on and she had picked up the phone…..

Maan: hey Geet!! U got my message from Dev??

Geet: Yes I did!!!!

Maan: I really hate this!!! But I will be there tomorrow!!!

Geet: its okay!!! You have to finish what u came there for!! I understand!!!!

Maan: how are you doing??

Geet: I am good!!! Just keeping busy!!!!!

Maan: hows everything at home?

Geet: everything is good!!!!

They were both talking and then they wished each other good night and both went to sleep thinking about the other one!!!!!! when the morning had come…. Geet was trying not to think about his coming!! Only cuz she didn't know whether he would come or not!!!! becuz what if she kept high hopes and he didn't come!!!!

She was putting clothes away in the dresser and she was adjusting some things!!!! She was occupied with that… but she didn't know that Maan had come home!!! he had gone to his room and he came inside and saw Geet fixing the clothes!!!!! He had a smile on his face!!!!!! He had come behind her and she didn't even realize it!!!!!!

Maan: Geet????

That one voice…. That one word…… she was a frozen statue….. did she hear right?? Was he there behind her??? she had put the clothes down that was in her hand….. and she had slowly turned around and she had seen him standing right there behind her!!!! she had looked up and he was smiling at her!!!

She was soo happy that he was back!!! 3 days without him… man that was such a torture……… without realizing anything she had gave him a tight hug!!!! And he was taken aback and had his arms out not knowing what to do!!!! But then he was happy….. and he had wrapped his arms around her too and they were in a hug!!!!!!

Maan: I can see someone had missed me!!!

Geet had realized what she was doing…. And she had gotten out of the hug and she was looking down!!!!!

Maan: what happened???? Not saying anything??

She was shy!!

Maan: Cat got ur tongue???? Or should I say… I got ur tongue!!!

I??? I?? What did he mean by I??? She looked up at him and she had a confused face….. but Maan was smiling as he knew what he was talking about….. he had come closer to her and he lifted her chin up and he came towards her lips…… and she had closed her eyes and she had moved forward as well and he had captured her lips…….. and he was kissing her…. she just stood there not moving one bit!!!!!!!

Plz comment!!😳

jnawaz thumbnail
ME!!

ok so here's the thing...i fell asleep! 😲 first time in my life i did two jobs in one day...let me tell you...not fun!! but ive got to tell you all about my first day 😃😃...it was awesome!!

lmfao!! maan asking sahil why he's always answering the phones!! 🤣...but for real though...kids shouldnt be allowed to answer phones for many reasons...😉😉...im just saying...omg...Dev teasing Maneet!! first with the privacy comment and then telling geet maan will be late!! 😆😆😆 marega...yeh toh paaka marega!!! 😉😉...haw!! 😲😲😲😲...i got your tongue...and then KISS!!! *thud*...see...there is the BESHARAM Guli that i've know for over 4 yrs!!! 😡😡😡

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
now that was missing missing moments
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ufff....atlast......they missed each other n expressed tht..🥳...continue soon...geet n maan have been too hesistant n silent...!!!Hope they come out in the next update..!!

Rohini

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

hi so this is the first step towards their pyaar ki manzil. loved it........ ☺️and waiting for the next part. loved it. muhhhhhhhhha

gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsomeeee.....great part.......
loved it.......
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one yaar...loved it so much ....continue soon