Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 16

Maan: Hey man… it was ur kurta… man I got stuck in this..

Naintara: Oh sure…. Blame the kurtas….. man… I said to go and try it on…. Besharams I tell ya.. and that too… when Sahil is running around!!!!! Don't try to blame it on the kurtas….

Sahil: Chachi was undressing chachu!!! "main laila laila chilaunga kurta padke"…

Geet was blushing like anything!!! She wanted to leave from there!!!!!!!

Sahil: U know I think I should change the song…. "main Geet Geet chilaunga kurta padke"😆

Dev: what? And who are you suppose to be???

Sahil: Duh papa!! Maan chachu!! I mean who else would sing that song!! do you want to sing it to chachi????

Dev: No I didn't say that!!

Sahil: But is that what you meant???

man this sahil.. for a little dude… he had a tongue like anything!!

Yash: Come on Dev.. what are you doing? I mean she's ur bhabhi!!!!

Dev: Hey.. I don't swing that way!!!!……

Yash: Oh sure! Man Naintara… ur family is crazy!!

Naintara: U know I agree… we come down here… and it's a whole new story over here!!!…

Yash: I mean poor Meera over here…. I mean how can u even think about ur bhabhi like that?? Chi.. tauba tauba!!!…

Dev was chasing Yash around……..

Maan and Geet were embarrassed like anything!!!… and now was Dev!!….. Geet had ran from there… and she had gone to the kitchen….. it was way too much to handle for her…. everyone was laughing about it in the end……

The next day…..they had the pooja for Seema…. Everyone was sitting there… Maan was looking at her pictures…. And he was trying not to get so emotional.. Geet was looking at him…. and she slowly put her hand on top of his……..

Afterwards…… everyone was sitting on the couch…. Meera had Anu and she was just patting her…… every year every time this day would come….. KM would be really quiet….. no one would say anything……..

They would talk quietly…. But nothing else!!!! Sahil would be all loud and saying funny things….. they would laugh and smile about that… only cuz he didn't really understand… and he was little…. He didn't know any better!!!!!

Maan had left from there…. And he had gone inside his room….. Geet had seen him going.. she was sorta confused….. was everything okay????

Geet: Dev…. Why did he go up???

Dev: don't worry about it bhabhi…… he does it all the time….. he likes to be alone on this day….. he just goes in the room and just has his moment….. he will be okay by tomorrow…….. Mom's death has always been the hardest thing in his life….. he just never shares his pain with anyone… he will keep it inside of him…… but then wen tomorrow will come…… it will be like any other day!! With the jokes and the laughter….etc……

Geet was looking at Dev….. she didn't say anything and she had gone upstairs….. she opened the door…. And she saw Maan laying there on the bed… looking at a picture of him and his mom……. She was sad looking at him like that…. She had never seen this side of him before…..but as Dev said… it was only for one day…..

She had closed the door and she came inside and sat on the bed next to him…. he was just looking at the picture in front… she was looking at the picture too….

Geet: U miss her a lot don't u?????

He had looked at her and didn't realize that she was in there…… he just looked at her… and the look on his face said everything……

Geet: You miss her a lot…..just by looking at the picture… u must have had an awesome relationship with her….. the way ur smiling in that picture… I have never seen u smile like that!!!!!……. she mustve been something!!!

Maan: She was my everything!!! She was my strength!!!! She was the reason why I always woke up in the morning…her voice.. her singing…. My mom was an amazing woman….. but she was taken away from me……..

Maan was lying on the bed…. While she was sitting up and just looking at him…..Maan was just talking about Seema….. all her good qualities and how he always used to joke around with her….they had awesome bond together…… but the day she was snatched away from him…. his world came crashing down!!!

Maan: She had no right to leave me!!!! She promised me she wasn't ever going to leave!!!!! But she did!!!!

Geet was looking at Maan….. she had a feeling that the way he was talking to her…. he would've never told this to them….. Dev was right… he would keep it inside of him… and not tell anyone….. and wen tomorrow would be here…. He would pretend as if he wasn't in pain and everything was okay!!!!….

But Geet was there next to him….. Maan had tears in his eyes and he didn't care that he was crying in front of her…… . she had slowly taken her hand…. Even though she was nervous and shaking a little bit…..but she had put hand on his head….and ran her hands through his hair……

She felt his pain… she knew what it felt like losing the people who were close to you…….he had just rolled over onto her and he just hugged her and cried…….she had closed her eyes……. And knew what he was feeling….. and she was more than happy to console him!!!!!!

Maan had someone to listen to him…. someone that could comfort him….. he did hurt….. he did cry….. but there was no one he could share his pain with until now…… the rest of the family knew what he goes through……. But they leave him alone……….

With Geet here now….. it was a different story…..this was his wife…..someone who is suppose to be his better half …. And she was…..she let him have his moment to himself and she wasn't moving one bit…..she was just looking at him…. and felt bad for him.. but also felt happy…. At least he let it out…..

Geet: U know they say God does these things for a reason… but we never understand….. my parents were taken away from me… ur mom was taken away from you… but I know they are watching and they don't want us to grief over this…. They want us to be happy!! Ur mom is probably watching you… and she wants you to be happy right????

He had come off from her…. and he laid back down… she had wiped his tears off from his face and she nodded her head no….

Geet: u cant cry anymore…. Mom wouldn't like to see her son crying…..right???

She was trying to lighten it up for him a little bit….

Geet: How did she die anyway?????

Maan: she was walking on the road……and there was a car that bursted up in flames….. and she was there…… and she………..

Geet closed her eyes…..flames…… something that was the biggest factor in their lives……

Maan: I couldn't even look at her body……. I couldn't even see her for the last time…….

Geet felt bad for him….. but he had a shoulder to cry on!!!!… and she was it…… she didn't want him to be more sad about it…..

Geet: u haven't eaten anything have u?? I will bring something for u….

Maan: I don't want anything!!!

Geet: U have to eat something!!

Maan: I am fine! I don't have an appetite…

Geet: I will feel bad… u have to eat something!!!!!!! I wont take no for an answer!!!!

She was getting off the bed… when she felt that her hand was grabbed….. she had stopped and looked at him….

Maan: thank u!!!

Geet smiled back!

Geet: Anytime!!!

She had gone and she came out…… she had gone into the kitchen… the gals were in there already making a light lunch…….  Geet took some in a plate… and she took it upstairs…. They were all looking at Geet…..

Meera: he wont eat anything!!!!…

Geet: he will today!!!!

Meera: we have always tried and forced….. but he always says no…..

Geet: I will see that he eats!!!!!!

Normally… Maan wouldn't have an appetite… but she literally took food for him!! everyone was looking at her… they were all smiling…… they knew he was lucky….. she had come back up…. And she told him to eat…

Maan: Geet I am not hungry! U eat!!!!!!

Geet: I am not going to eat!! not until you do!!!! Come on!!! U have to eat!!!!! I wont move til you do!!!! You haven't eaten anything all day!!!

He was looking at her…. guess he wasn't the only stubborn one here….she had put the plate in front of him….. but he was only looking at it…. And then looking at her…

Geet: here this is how it works…. U take some in ur hand like this… and u put it in front of ur mouth….. u open ur mouth and u gobble it all up!!!!!!!!!

She was trying to cheer up the mood…..

Geet: Come on open ur mouth….

He had opened his mouth a little bit… and she had fed him……she  had continued to feed him… and she made sure that he had eaten everything….. he had told her to eat… but she just nodded her head no……..

Outside… the others were watching this scene… and they were all smiling…… they had gone back down…… they liked what they were seeing..

Meera: Geet bhabhi.. is just perfect for him…..

Naintara: Yeah….. she sure is…. Man wen he 1st brought her…. I always thought that there was something about her……. but Maan bhaiyya always said no….. and now…. Look at them!!!……

Dev: yeah but they still need to get more closer to each other……

Yash: why don't we all for an outing tomorrow??? Lets all go out for a picnic or something……

Meera: hey that sounds like a plan………

Naintara: yes.. we can have one before we leave the day after……

They all agreed to it…….. they all talked to Maan and Geet about it… Maan talked about his office work…. They all complained and whined… so he was like fine!!!!!!……. everyone was happy!!!!! Sahil was looking at everyone…

Sahil: what Is everyone talking about???

Meera: tomorrow… we are going for a picnic!!!

Sahil: really??? Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz comment!😳
jnawaz thumbnail
me me me me!!

gonna try to read tonight...but my goal is to finish my own update...so we will see

ok...im here missy...dont have a cow!!! 😆 SKINNY COW!! 🤣 oh man...we need another date asap...just the girls...no jiju...besides...i think we need orpa and payu to rekindle their relationship...they were sooo distant last time...but i think i figured it out...orpa...as you know...is the shy and quiet one...payu...is NOT! but since payu was uber tired that day...she was quiet so orpa was quiet...its a whole domino effect! i say mac grill for a girls night out...what say babe? 😃😃😃😃...

🤣 "main geet geet chillaunga"...oh that was classic!! 😆😆😆😆...loved how cute and naughty Sahil is!! he's too cute!! and the Maneet bonding scene...LOVED IT!! 👏👏👏...but the line you put... "he did hurt...he did cry"...😲 that was powerful stuff!! 😲😲😲...😭😭...besharam family here!! tauba tauba!! watching them feed each other...i tell ya...privacy naa ki koi cheez hi nahin hai...i thought it was only sahil that was like that...but the full clan is like that! uff!! ...

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome..kurta scens was so fuuny.
love it
n sahil was awsome.
love it
thxx.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar...awsome one !!! geet is so sweet...waiting for the maneet moments 
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update dear ...................... Ur are best  .................
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so amazing.

geet was suppotive and nice .
awsome. best episode.
do contineu plzz
thxx.
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud one....n a special thing abt ur updates is get to read to them daily on tym...jus luv it...continue soon..!!

Rohini
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update. it's really cute one
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome......😊sahil was so damn funny...not even leaving his dad.......
......dev must have been so embarrassed😳.......n on top of it yash also was teasing him.......
..the pooja part was beautifully written......
.....the part where maan was crying his heart out to geet was simply amazing.👏....
....looking forward 4 the picnic........
..continue soon...

....zahra....