FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
really loved it especially whn maan said bcoz only naintara has hairy arms and hope geet overcame her fear of fire to a bit of extent
ohlaaaaaaaa
wowwwwwwwwww luved ittttt
atleast bcoz of sahil geet had tried 2 lit d fire n she also succeded
n like d song vryyyyyyyy much it is 1 of my fav
aww that was  a sweet update
awwwsome update..
geet was amazing.
do contineu plz.
thx.
nICE UPDATE GULI THANKS YAARRRRRRRR!!!
super fantic pls update soonnnnnnnnnn
awesome awesome update
continue soon
Hey
just read all the parts in one go
absolutely amazing ff
truly loved it
it was quite shocking in what circumstances geet was in and how maneet got married but thts gud
want to read more scenes of them
hope brij doesn't come back
it was hilarious wen sahil was asking for a brother it was so sweet anyway
wonderful
continue soon
jasmin
Tht was a luvly update...!!!continue soon..!!...........

soniya

Part 15

Raas Rachiyan brindavan ke
Gokul ke basi
Radha tumhri daasi
Darshan ko hai pyaasi
Shaam Shalone Nand lala Krishna banwari
Tumri chab hai nyari
Mein to hoon tan man hari
Mein to hoon tan man hari

She had bowed down…… and she was looking so beautiful……. Man…. Maan's heart was skipping beats and his stomach was doing flips like never before!!!!! Maan was soo amazed he was just staring at her…….. he had a smile on his face……

Man Mohana Man Mohana Man Mohanaaaaa Man Mohana
Kanha sunona aaa
Tum bin paun kaise chaina
Tarsu Tumhiko din raina

Everyone was actually smiling….. they were enjoying this very much!!!!!!!!! No one said anything…… Then Meera and Naintara looked at each other…. And she smiled….. and come and sat up closer to behind her……..

Meera/Naintara:
Jeevan ek nadiya hai
Lehron lehron behti jaye
Ismein man ki naiyaa
Doobe kabhi tar Jaye
Tum na Khewaiya ho to
Koi tat kaise paaye
Majdhaar rehlaye
Tu tumri saran aaye
haan tumri saran aaye

Geet had turned around.. and saw that they were all sitting there……. She was a little stunned.. she hadn't realize that they were all there…. She had looked at Maan…. He was to her left…… and he was just looking at her …….and he had given up a thumbs up to her…….

What he meant by that……… only she knew …. And she was blushing …….Meera had signaled to get the thali…….and she had picked it up…… and she was doing the aarti…… and Maan had come in the front…. And he was doing it with her …… everyone was smiling……..

But then it was Maan's hand… that came right on top of hers… Geet looked at it….. and she was looking at both of their hands……

Sahil wanted to do it too… so he held the right side of it… Maan was on the left and Geet's hands were in the middle but one of her hands… were occupied… due to someone's hand being on top of it!!! ……. Geet was looking at Maan…..….. she closed her eyes…..

Mein hoon tumhari
hai Tumhara yeh mere jeevan

There was a silence when he had said that…… and she was looking at him….. and he had also looked at her…….

Tumko hi dekhon mein

But then she had looked back up and not at him……. she was going crazy…….

Dekhun koi darpan
Bansi Ban jaungi
In hooton ki ho jangui
In sapno se jalthal
Hai mera maan agan
Hain mera hmmm hmmm

After it was over…….. everyone took the aarti…. And she had placed the thali on the floor…. And it was quiet for about a minute of two….. sahil was looking… everyone was praying…they had a moment of silence………. He didn't know what to do.. so he just closed his eyes…….

Everyone had gotten up… and they had left and came back out of the living room….. they all felt so much at peace… they were all praising her… she was just smiling……

Afterwards… Naintara had given both Dev and Maan kurtas… she wanted them to wear it for the pooja……

Naintara: here I brought you guys these…… try them on…. So I know how they will look on u guys….

She had given it to them…..they had gone upstairs… to try them on….. the gals and Yash were down……. Sahil was on Naintara's lap..

Sahil: Bua… where's my chocolate?? U promised!!!!!

Naintara: I don't have it…..

Sahil: then who does???

Naintara pointed towards Yash! Yash was smiling at him… Sahil was confused…

Sahil: Bua… I have a ?….

Naintara: Yes??

Sahil: If I call you bua…. Then what do I call him?? Buo????

Everyone was laughing!!!! It sounded funny when he had said that……

Naintara: arre no… u would call him.. fufa!!!!!

Sahil: Fufa???

Sahil was laughing at that!! It sounded so funny!

Sahil: that sounds like a poodle's name!!!!!! I know I will call you poodle uncle!!!!

Everyone was laughing!!!!

Yash: U can just call me uncle.. no problem!!!!

Sahil: No… poddle uncle is better!!!!

Maan was upstairs…… and he was putting on the kurta… but the kurta was small and he got stuck….. .. it got stuck and his hands were up in the air…. And he couldn't get out from there….. he was like stupid thing!!!!!

Maan: Man what the hell.. doesn't Naintara know my size… this thing doesn't even fit me and I know I cant even get out of it!

He was trying to .. but only his hands were moving!!!!!!!…Geet had gone up to see how Maan was doing with his kurta… and when she had walked in.. she was like what the……..

Geet: what happened????

Maan: Geet?? Please get me out.. I am stuck!!

He was trying to get out of it… but it wasn't possible…. Geet was looking at him and she was laughing ….. this was a very funny scene….

Maan: Can you please stop laughing and help me?????? Man its hard to breathe in this……..

Geet had gone to him… and she was trying to help him.. but it wasn't working…..Maan was moving too much..

Geet: Please stop moving….

Maan: Hurry up!!

Geet: I am trying! But its sooo tight!!!!!

Maan: U think??

Then she was trying to take it off…..

Geet: Okay u go back… and I go back and I will pull it out…

They had tried that but then they heard a rip….

Geet: arre stop!!!! Don't!! its ripping!

Maan: I don't care if it rips… take me out!!

He was moving about taking it off… but he couldn't!!!!  he was moving all crazy!!

Geet: wait I will do it… sit down on the bed.….

He had sat down on the bed and she had slowly taken it off… he had taken a while… but she had managed to take it off… he was like phew!!!!! But it had a rip it in!!!! he had gotten up…

Maan: I aint wearing that again!!!!!…..

Geet was folding it back……. Maan was asking for his shirt back…… that was on the bed…. So she had gotten it… she didn't know that Maan was coming back behind her.. so she quickly turned around to throw at him.. but he had moved back so he wouldn't get hit…..but there was a little rug that had folded…. And he almost fell….. and he just grabbed Geet by the waist for support.. but she had lost her balance cuz she was startled.. that he had grabbed her……. And they had both fell on the bed!!!!!!!!!!!

He was on top of her…. and the kurta was in the middle…..and they were both looking at each other….. and not realizing what was happening!!!!! Then all of a sudden Sahil had come inside….. and he saw them….

Sahil: what are you guys doing???? And chachu… where is ur shirt????

And he saw the shirt in Geet's hand…….

Sahil: Chachi?? Why are you undressing chachu???

They both had gotten up…… and were looking at him!!!!!!!!

Sahil: Chachi is undressing chachu!!! Reminds me of that one song.. with the kurta….And it rips … oh yeah.. "Main Laila Laila chilaunga kurta padke"

And he was dancing and singing that!!!! He had come running out and he was saying chachi is undressing chachu!!!!!! Everyone was listening to what he was saying… they were like wat the…

Meera: What did u say??

Sahil: Chachi was undressing chachu!!!!!…..

Dev came out… and he had heard what Sahil was saying!!!! And he had gone inside Maan and Geet's room…… he had seen Maan putting on his shirt..

Dev: what are you guys doing??? What is Sahil saying??

Wen they had both seen him.. they wanted to burst out laugh!!!! His kurta was sooo tight on him as well!!!..... The poor dude couldn't breathe himself!!!!....

Dev: man can u guys please close ur door…. I mean seriously…. At least you can do that!!!!! Man.. he doesn't need to be seeing all of this!!!!

Maan: arre… she was helping me take off the damn kurta… which happened to be the wrong one….

Dev: I don't want to hear it.. I am just saying whatever you guys wanna do…. Close ur doors!!!!!!!!

Dev was getting irritated with his kurta… it was way too small for him!!! everytime he would talk to them…. He couldn't breathe… dude needed to take it off!! Wat was Naintara thinking… she sure didn't know their sizes!!!

Dev had left from there…… Maan and Geet had come down after a while and everyone was staring at them………. and they had their arms folded……

Meera: U know u guys… there's a limit in everything… I mean seriously.. if you guys want time to urselves…. .

Maan was looking at her… and everyone was trying not to laugh!!!

plz comment!😳