Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
wow geet and meera r playing games and their teasing god it was as if geet had done it on purpose but loved the last part whn geet hugged maan and fell alseep and stopped shaking also
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet heart............................can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to ur PM list ........................ lovely update 
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awwww... i jst luved ur last update...:)
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part pls update soonnnnnnnn
Ballumau thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its getting better n better ....
superb...i love ur ff 👏
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update... cant wait for more!... pls cont soon!
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome..love it.
love the brother convo.
do contineu plz.
thx.
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

lovely update👏👏👏👏

sahil r really cute
wajiha-1 thumbnail
RES
PLZZ ADD ME IN PM LIST
CONTINUE SOON
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 14

thanks for all the comments they do mean a lot! and for those who have been asking me... I will be making an index! sorry for the delay!!! I am adding people for my buddies...  but i DONT pm!! but i update everyday!!!!!!...... thats why i dont  do pms!!!!!

The morning had come and Geet was cuddled up with Maan!!!! They were both sleeping….. it was still raining outside……There was a knock on the door….. and Maan had woken up…. He saw he was turned to Geet… and he had his arm around her… while her hands were on his chest……clutched on tightly………..

He had moved away slowly and he saw the time and it was 830!!! He was like omg!!!! He was late he had opened the door and it was Dev!!

Maan: Crap! I will be down in 15 mins!!

Dev: Yes we have to be there by 930!!!!!

Maan: will be down!!!!

He had grabbed his clothes and he went for the shower.…….. Geet was sleeping peacefully on the bed….Maan had come out….and he was combing his hair…. And he was wearing his watch and just getting everything!!! He didn't want to disturb Geet……. But then.. Geet had moved a little bit and she opened her eyes…..

She had looked up and saw Maan was getting ready… she had turned over to see the time… and it was 9:00…. She had sat up… she was very much late….. she had come off the bed…..

Maan: Geet I am in a hurry……. Me and Dev are going to be back late… we will be busy in meetings all day!!!!!…

He had left from there……… he ate something little.. and then he was gone… Geet had gotten ready and then she came downstairs……

When she was having breakfast….. the doorbell had rung… Nakul had gone and he had opened the door….. and it was Naintara… and her husband!!!!

Meera: Naintara Di…….

She had gone to her… and gave her a big fat hug……. Geet had looked up and saw her……

Meera: what a surprise!!!!!!!!…. arre you could've had told us that you were coming!!!!

Naintara: Then there was no point to surprise you guys……..

Naintara was looking at Geet…

Naintara: we meet again….. Geet…. I mean bhabhi!!!!!!!!!!!

She had smiled when she said Bhabhi!!!!! She had found what ended up happening after her wedding… she had called Masi 2 days later….. so much went down.. and she didn't know even know about it……she didn't say anything now.. whatever done was done…. Why bring back the past up…  afterwards…. they both sat on the couch…..and they were talking..

Naintara: where's sahil?? Its quiet……

Meera: Sahil????????

Sahil: yes momma!!!!!……..

Meera: Look who is here to see you!!!!

Sahil: who?

Meera: Come and see!!!

Sahil came out and he saw Naintara……

Sahil: Bua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had come running down and he gave her a big fat hug!!!!!……..he was looking at her husband… he had a confused face….. Sahil didn't know he was the addition in the family and that was his uncle..

The guys had come home…….. Naintara had hid from them…. And they saw their brother in law there…….

Maan: arre… Yash!!!! Wat are you doing here???…. what a surprise!!! Did Naintara come with you to??

Yash: No!! we had a huge fight….. and she left the house…… I thought she came here…. But she's not here!!!!!!

Dev: what???? Why????

Yash: I don't know!! she got mad!!! I think she ran away with another man!!!!!!!

Maan: are you out of ur mind???…… how can you say that about her.. I mean…

Yash: well……

Maan: no… my sister cant do that!!!!!!

Both Maan and Dev were supporting their sister like anything!

The gals were watching from the kitchen and they were laughing!!!! Afterwards she had come from behind…. And she covered Maan's eyes…. Telling Dev shh….

Maan: who??????

Dev: Take a wild guess!!!!!!…..

Maan: well it is Meera?????

Meera: Nope bhaiyya!!! Its not me!!!

Maan: well it cant be Geet…

Dev: what how do u know???

Maan: becuz she doesn't have hairy arms… only Naintara does!!!!!

Naintara: what???

Maan: gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naintara: Bhaiyya not cool!!!

She hugged both Maan and Dev!!!!…… they all sat around and they were talking….she was there for a couple of days…. And actually she was there for a pooja….. they were going to have a pooja at the house…. It was for Seema (Mom)…as her death anniversary was coming….. Masi wanted to come…. But Maan had told her no becuz the 17 hour bus ride….. he didn't want her to get tired and travel………

The pooja was going to be held the day after tomorrow… it was only going to be them… no one else……… everyone was on the couch…… they were preparing some of the things….. they didn't realize that Geet wasn't there…. Geet had gone to the mandir that was in the house…. she had stepped into it after a long time……

Ever since her parents had died… she hadn't gone there… cuz what was she going to pray for….but the way her life was turning around….. she knew there was hope…… she had put the dupatta over her head… and she came… the diya wasn't lit…… the box of matches were right there….

She was looking…. Up at Lord Krishna…. She was shaking and she went for the matches……. And she had opened it… and took out a match…… she had a flashback of the fire… and she dropped it down…… she couldn't do this….. the flame……. She was thinking… oh god.. I cant do this!!!!! Then all of a sudden a flower had dropped… and she had looked up……then all of a sudden…. Sahil had poked his head inside the mandir and saw Geet sitting there..

Sahil: Chachi??

Geet had turned around… she got a little scared…. Sahil had come and sat next to her…

Sahil: what are you doing?

Geet: Nothing just sitting here!!

Sahil: How come the candle isnt lit?????

That was his name for the diya… it was a candle for him!!!!.. How was Geet going to tell him that she was scared to light the so call candle…… Sahil was like plz chachi!!!!!!!! Geet had looked up…… seemed like God had sent someone for her… so can she face her fear with fire…….

Sahil had handed over the box of matches to her….. he knew that u shouldn't play with them or do anything with them… he gave the box to her…and she was fumbling a little… but then she took the match out.. and she was trying to strike the match….. she tried and after the 3rd time….. she had lit the match… she was shaking…. But then…. She had lit the diya……and she quickly blew it out……..

Sahil: Chachi… wen momma lights it…. She always sings…. Why don't u sing a song???

Geet: sing??

Sahil: yes!!! Plz chachi!!!!!!….. Pwease!!!!!!

Now can she say no to him!!!… he was so cute and with his cute little chubby face it was hard for her to say no……. so she had smiled…

Geet: So you want me to sing??

Sahil Yes please!!!!

What was she going to sing……but then she had a flashback of what her mom use to sing…. When Geet use to sit next to her…….. So Geet had folded her hands….. and Sahil was copying her and he folded his hands…………

Geet:(Movie Jodhaa Akbar) Man Mohana Man mohana
Kanha sunona aaa
Tum bin paun kaise chaina
Tarsu Tumhiko din raina

Geet had a nice voice!!!! Everyone who was in the living room had stopped talking…. And they heard it….. they had all gotten up… and they had heard it coming from the mandir…….. everyone went towards the mandir…….

They had stopped and saw Geet and Sahil… who had their hands folded…. Everyone took off their shoes…. And they had come behind them!! Sahil had turned around….. and he thought they were going to say something…. So he had put his fingers on his lips….. indicating ssh… but they had said the same thing to back to him…. Meera signaled for him to turn around…

Geet was thinking about the tragedy and she was looking up….. and she had closed her eyes… and everything came to her…… Brij… and her family's death!!!!!! How could she not be scared…… I mean with such a huge tragedy!!!!!

Ek pal ujiraya aaye
Ek pal andhiyara chaye
Maan kyun na dhabraye
Kaise na Dhabraye
Maan jo koi dhara
Apni rahon mein paaye
Kaun disha jaye

Tum bin kaun samjhaye
Tum bin kaun samjhaye

And then she started to think about when….. her life took a change… and that too all of a sudden…. When she closed her eyes….. she thought about Maan… how they met on the bus…. And how she came with him to his masi's house….. and then little would she realize that she would be getting married…..and her life took a full 360 degree turn…. And she had to admit it.. it was for the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chodke apne kashi mathura
Chodke apne kashi mathura
Aake Basao More nain
Tum bin paun kaise chaina
Kanhaaa
Tarsu Tumhiko din raina

Maan was looking at Geet….. he had moved a little… to see her face… she had her eyes closed when she was singing…wow!!! he never thought…. That she would have an amazing voice….. reminded him somewhat of his mother…. Seema would sing like this in the morning…….. Geet had opened her eyes… not aware that the family was there behind her….

And little did she realize… that her husband was just staring at her without blinking his eyes!!!!!!

plz comment!😳