Fan Fictions

FF: Pyaar Ki Manzil (Part 50 & Epi Pg 158) 04/06 - Page 20

Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
jus superb...luved ur updates...n i think u read our comments too...continue soon...luv it...!!

Rohini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part,loved it.......
Dev is planting seeds,wish he get success soon
Sriha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nice parts....
do continue soon n pls pm me......
luved it.....
varshakhedekar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

loved it..........

awesome updates............maan is so caring...........i hope geet breaks her silence soon............
dev n meera r darlings.........
pls update soon n pls cn u pm me whenever u update here
will be waiting n i hv sended u buddys request.........pls accept it
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
so sweet ..awsome one 
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome ff please add me to the Pm list 😃
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 12

Dev made her sit down and she sat down…..

Geet: But I just came..

Dev: arre.. u just came to drop it off.. what are you going to do at home??? stick around!!!! Bhaiyya doesn't bite!! Right bhaiyya??

Maan was looking at Dev!!!!!
….Dev was out doing himself today!!!…The man literally wanted to die from Maan's hands today!!!....

Dev: I will be back let me go put this back!!

Sahil: Papa can I come??

Dev: Of course lets go!

They both went leaving them alone……….Geet was just looking around his office even though she saw it before.. she was looking around….. Maan got a call and he told Geet be right back!! And he got up and he went out  of the office…

Since Geet was alone she took the food and sat on table and took it out.. it was the least she could do…. She was just waiting for him to come but he wasn't coming….. it had been 10 mins and she was just looking around and sitting there…. She had looked over and saw his computer right there on his desk… so she had stood up and she went towards it…

She had gone on the internet and she had logged onto IF…. She had started reading a FF that was on there…. And she her face expression was changing time to time…. She was shocked..
then angry… then she was smiling… she was grinning in front of the computer screen and not realizing anything…….. when she was finally done reading.. she had looked up and saw Maan standing right there….. in front of her….

She was shocked and she quickly closed everything…. She hadn't realized that once she had started reading he was standing right there and looking at her….. she had gotten up and came from behind into the front..

Maan: What were you reading??

Geet: Nothing!!!

Maan: Nothing??? If you weren't reading anything you just like to smile at the computer screen for no reason!!

Geet: uhh…… umm.. it was a joke I was reading!!!!!

Maan: Joke?

Geet: yes a joke!

Maan was looking at her but he didn't say anything….. Geet had told him to eat before he it got cold…. It was still warm so it was okay… Dev and Sahil had come back inside and the guys had their lunch….

Geet told them that she was going to leave..

Sahil: Awww Chachi…
let us stay!!!! Its fun!!

Geet: NO they have to do their work……. We cant be here…..

Sahil: But…….

Geet: How about I take you somewhere… we wont go home then!!!!

Sahil: really???

Geet: Yes!!

Sahil was happy and he came to Geet and he hugged her and she hugged him back! Maan was looking at this….. Sahil loved Geet…. He could just see it in his eyes….. Geet had gotten up and she took Sahil by the hand and they left….. Maan was liking what he was seeing………

Afterwards.. Dev had gone back to do his work…. Maan had cleaned up and he came and sat in his desk… he had checked his history on the internet to the sites that were visited.. he was curious to know what she was reading on the computer… when he had saw he saw IF…

Maan: India-Forums??!! What the heck is that??

He went onto the page that Geet was reading and he had started reading the FF and while he was reading it then he found out why Geet was smiling…..
there was some cute scenes that were in there….. he just nodded his head and he closed it and continued doing his work!!!!!

Geet had gone to take Sahil to the toy store just pass time…. He was bored at home and he could only play by himself for so much…. Sahil wanted to get a few things but Geet had told him no….

Geet: No Sahil! Momma will get angry!!

Sahil: Momma wont be angry! Pwease chachi!!!

He was hugging onto her leg and he was begging!!!!

He had those big brown eyes and they were so cute…. Geet couldn't say no to him… but she didn't have any money….

Geet: But I don't have any money!!

Sahil: What?? No money??

Geet: No I don't have any money!! I am sorry!!!!!

Sahil had a sad face!!!! Geet didn't want to break his small little heart…. He was just looking around the store….. Geet was looking at him…..She had called home to Meera… but then she had stopped… cuz then Meera would tell her not to get him anything….. so then who else would she call ….. she was thinking…. .but then… she knew who to call but she was hoping she would avoid calling Maan.. but then she had no choice to call him….. Maan's phone was ringing….. and he saw Geet's name flashing ,……. (If you wonder how she got a cell phone lets just say that Maan had given it to her )

Maan: Yes Geet….

Geet: Umm…. I…..

Maan was confused
… she wasn't saying anything!

Maan: Are you okay???? Are you in trouble??

Geet: No…. I uhh… I am here at the toy store with Sahil and he wants toys……

Maan: Oh….. well that's no problem…. Buy him whatever he wants….. even though Meera will kill me later on.. but its okay!!

Geet: I have……

Maan was listening

Geet: I don't have money!!!!..........how am I…..

Maan: What store are you in????

Geet: Toys R Us…. (they have one there in india now!!! Thanks to me!
)

Maan: Okay let me call them up and I will do something about it!!!!

He had hung up with her and he had called them telling them that his wife was in there with his nephew and whatever she wants just give it to her and he would pay them later……

They knew Maan very well as he always gets something for Sahil from there…. He had called Geet back up and told her that get whatever you want and I have already talked to them…..

Geet broke the news to Sahil and he was jumping up and down and he was so happy and he was like yay!!!!! He was hugging her and kissing her…. Geet was just smiling at him……

Geet was with Sahil through out most of the day… it was a nice adventure for her.. at least she got out of the house and she didn't even think about any of her problems!! Meera in a way was relieved… after she had put Anu to sleep she had slept with her for a few hours and she got a few hours worth of sleep which she needed!!!!

As almost 5 when Geet and Sahil came home… Meera was sitting on the couch and Sahil came running to her and hugging her…..

Sahil: Mommma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was showing her the toys that Geet had gotten…

Meera: Bhabhi… Maan Bhaiyya was enough… and now you too????

Geet: I couldn't see him like that… he had this sad face….

Meera: You and bhaiyya are the same…
falling for that trick!! It's the oldest trick in the book and he's very good at it!!!!!!!!   But I have to hand it to you…. Thank you for taking him out for the day!!!

Geet: You needed time alone… so I thought why not!!!!

Meera: I owe you one!!

Geet was just smiling…..
Geet had asked wat was for dinner???

Sahil: Macaroni and Cheese!!!!!!!

Geet: wat??

Sahil: Macaroni and cheese!!!!
I love that!! Its yum-yum chachi!!!!!!

Geet: And what about us????

Sahil: Same Same!!!!!!

Geet: And what if someone doesn't want it???

Sahil: But I want it!!! Everyone can eat it….

And he had that sad face again! Meera was like oh brother!!!

Meera: Okay will do this.. I will make you mac and cheese just for you!!!!!

Sahil: Yay!! Thanks Momma!!!!!!

Meera was talking to Geet on what they should have for dinner… and she wanted to go Italian… Geet has never tried it… so Meera is like you will love it!!!! They both went into the kitchen… ANu was taken care of by shanti ….. so Meera didn't have to worry too much…..

Meera had started to take out the ingredients for everything that she needed…. And then Shanti was calling her.. as she needed a feeding…. Meera had told Geet what to get out.. and Geet did it!!!

The guys had come back home… and they went into their rooms to freshen up……Maan had come down and was looking for Geet… he had heard noises coming from the kitchen so he went there and he was looking… She had grabbed a stool becuz she needed to get something that wasn't reachable….. when she put the stool in place…. She had looked over to Maan who was there looking at her with his arms folded ……. She had stopped what she was doing……

Maan: Don't mind me… I am just standing here making sure you don't fall…. Because if you fall…. Then I am here to catch you aren't I????

He said that with a smile…… and she was just looking down!! Where did that come from???? And then she realized what he had meant….. he had found out what she was reading…. It happened so in the FF… there was a scene where she was reading that the girl was on a stool and she lost her balance… and the guy was there to catch her!!!!!

Geet was blushing like anything and she was looking down!!! She didn't say anything!!! When she had looked up…. Maan was smiling at her and before leaving he had winked at her.. before he walked away!!!!!!!

Geet couldn't believe it!! She had gone on the stool and she was taking down what she needed… but then Maan had stuck his head back in just to see if she was okay….she was doing just fine.. but then the stool did start to wobble a little bit…. And he was looking at her.. she had stopped and just stood in place… then when it stopped she continued to grab whatever she needed……

The stool was wobbling again… but this time…. She felt that the stool was standing in place and not moving when she had looked down…. She saw Maan standing right there…. And she got startled as she saw his eyes looking at her….

plz comment!😳

jnawaz thumbnail
me!!!!

ok im here...have only 1 hr of work left so thought i'd read your ff...cuz then im off to Ata and Liana's house and then from there...Bhabi's house...cuz she invited Sylvi Di's dad since he's in town...😃😃

so lets do this 😉

😆...h ehe...geet on IF!! woot woot!! and she reads ff's too...haila...does she read mine...i;d love a comment!! 😆😆😆...thats what i hate about IF though...like you'll be reading a ff or a topic and you'll have like a smile or frown...and you might even laugh...and ha hai...people areound you are like...W*F?! 🤔...😲 maan doesnt know what IF is...the gadha!!! 😡...ha ha 😉...aab toh Geet paka will fall!! and maan is right...he will catch her!! ha ha
😆
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome part.
love the phone convo.
wow...geet went to IF to read.
amazing.
do continue plz.
thx.
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update .................................