Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awww great updatešŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ
update soon and add me to pm listšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ
leen10leen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have been a silent reader to ur ff...
bt couldnt control myself from commenting..
coz i need to keep track of it...coz i wont b getting any pm's for it..lolšŸ˜‰
i must say its awesome n very different than the others..
plz continue ur superb writing...
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks alot please update soon:)
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the update.........maaneet has great understanding... absolutely amazing relationship.... cant wait for them to fall in love with each other.... waiting for next update... pls cont soon....
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely my dear pls more update so interesting love sahil so cute pls cont soonnnnnnnn
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 10

Geet was looking at him when he had said thatā€¦. It was not a problem at allā€¦.

Maan: You go and change ur clothesā€¦. And I will apply the cream on youā€¦..

Geet: I already did itā€¦ā€¦. You don't have too..

Maan: Okay that's fineā€¦ā€¦. Just go and change your clothesā€¦..

She had gone and she changed her clothesā€¦. She came on the bedā€¦ Maan had changed outside while Geet was insideā€¦. Maan had moved Sahil a little bit towards his side so Geet wouldn't be uncomfortableā€¦ā€¦..

Geet had laid downā€¦ Maan turned off the lights and once his head hit the pillow he was knocked outā€¦ he was so tiredā€¦. Geet couldn't sleepā€¦.she had looked overā€¦ and looking at Maanā€¦. She had to get use to this lifeā€¦. But it was hardā€¦ was it hard?  Or else was she holding herself back from having a good life?? No one was going to harm her.. with the security outside of this house.. she knew she was safeā€¦.thinking and thinking about itā€¦. She had drifted off to sleepā€¦..

2 weeks laterā€¦.

Geet's skin had started peelingā€¦ it was good so that way new skin could formā€¦.. it looked pretty good.. yet looked badā€¦ but for the most part it was goodā€¦ā€¦. Geet was helping more with Sahilā€¦. He was somethingā€¦ he was too much to handleā€¦ Meera had to start taking him to day care.. but he was earlyā€¦.. he still had 5 months to go before she can put him inā€¦

Her more focus on Anuā€¦ as she was littleā€¦but Sahil didn't understandā€¦.. he thought that Anu was taking Meera away from himā€¦ā€¦.

Meera had taken Geet to Khurana Constructions (KC)ā€¦.this was the 1st time ever that she had come.. after all she had to see where her husband leftā€¦ when they both came in everyone stood up and greeted Meera.. as she was Dev's wifeā€¦. However they didn't know who Geet wasā€¦ā€¦.. Meera told Geet to go in Maan's officeā€¦ which was right there straight ahead..

Meera: His cabin is right thereā€¦. You go!!!!!!

Geet: But..

Meera: Arre go!!!! I will check on Devā€¦..

Geet was walking towards his cabinā€¦.and then she came right in front of the doorā€¦ everyone was watching her.. they all had confused faces.. who was she?? She had knocked on the doorā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Maan: Come in!! its open!!!!!

Geet came insideā€¦ Maan had his hand out thinking it was his secretary bringing files to him so without looking upā€¦

Maan: Here give them to me.. and I need you to fax these papersā€¦ā€¦..

Geet was just standing thereā€¦.. Maan had finally looked upā€¦

Maan: Geet??? What are you doing here???

Geet: Iā€¦ uhh.. Meeraā€¦. Andā€¦..

Maan: You came here with Meera??

She nodded her head yesā€¦ā€¦

Maan: well its good to see you out of the houseā€¦..

He was smiling at herā€¦ Geet had no expressionā€¦.

Maan: here you want me to show you around the officeā€¦ā€¦

He had gotten upā€¦ and brought her outsideā€¦ā€¦ and was showing her aroundā€¦ she was looking at everyone.. they were looking at her funnyā€¦

Meera: Bhabhiā€¦..

Geet turned around..

Meera: So I see someone is getting a tour of the officeā€¦.. there's nothing excitingā€¦ unless you sit in the boss's seat!!! Right Maan bhaiyya??

Maan didn't say anything!!!!ā€¦

Meera: Anyways.. we are going home nowā€¦ see you guys 2nite.. and try to come early!!!ā€¦ none of this 10 o'clock business!!!

They both had leftā€¦. Everyone was having side conversations and they were like Sir has gotten marriedā€¦. They were all talkingā€¦. And gossip was happening and then the news spreadā€¦ and when it spread it spread fastā€¦

The following morning it was all written over the newspaper.. "New Lady in Maan Singh Khurana's Life" the only thing that was missing was Geet's pictureā€¦ā€¦

Maan was picked up the morning paperā€¦. And he saw the headline!!!!!!!

Dev: Bhaiyya did u readā€¦.

He had stoppedā€¦. Maan had the paper in his handā€¦..

Meera: wat happened??? Whats in the paper???

She had come over to Dev who had the paper and she had read the headlinesā€¦ā€¦. She took the paperā€¦.

Meera: How in the worldā€¦.

Maan: You know.. I think it was because she came yesterday.. I swear people can never keep their damn mouth shut..not even more than one secondā€¦..

Dev: well you're going to have to announce itā€¦

Maan: Now I have to before this thing gets out of control!!!!!!

He had gotten up and made a phone call and he wanted a conference meeting held today at 12..... The security guard had come inside the houseā€¦

sec: Sirā€¦ there are lots of reporters outside and they all want to talk to you.. and they are asking a lot of questionsā€¦

Maan had ran up and went to his room and looked out the windowā€¦ when word spreads.. its like the size of a bullet train!!!..... His phone had started to ring but he didn't want to take any phone callsā€¦. He was just getting readyā€¦. And then he had left and went back down againā€¦. Geet came outside of the bathroom and she heard lots of commotion and she was thinking what was going on.. she started to get scaredā€¦. She got ready and she came downā€¦.

By the time she was downā€¦. She had seen that Maan and Dev had already leftā€¦.

Geet: Meera.. what happened? Why are there so many people outside???

Meera: Oh.. its just that in the paperā€¦

Since the paper was right there.. Geet saw it and she picked it up and saw the headlines and she was shockedā€¦ā€¦..

Meera: Bhabhi don't you worry about itā€¦. Since he is very well known.. that's why they always need some dirt on himā€¦but he is going to disclose it today!!!

The conference was held and it was being telecasted on TVā€¦. And Meera and Geet were watching it on TVā€¦. Sahil was jumpingā€¦.

Sahil: Chachu and Papa are on TV!!!!!!!

He was just watching the TV up closeā€¦. Meera had moved him back.. so that way he didn't strain his eyesā€¦

All the reporters were questioning him and firing questions at him left and right and he could only answer a few at a timeā€¦ But then he had announced to them that Yes.. he was indeed married!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maan: I had gone to my cousin's wedding and I got married!!!....

Reporter: what is her name???

rep #2: where is she from???

Rep#3: How did you guys meet???

Questions and questions were being askedā€¦.

Maan refused to answer any of the questionsā€¦ā€¦. And he had told Dev to take overā€¦. Man these people were so noseyā€¦ He had left from there.. Geet was at home thinking that she was causing problems for him..

Meera: Bhabhi what are you thinking about???

Geet just nodded her no!!!

Meera: are you upset??

Geet was looking at her..

Meera: Everything will be okay!!! Don't worry!!!! Nothing will happen!!... And if you think that you are the cause of this.. ur not!! So don't worry about anything!!!

It was around 3 when Maan and Dev had come homeā€¦ everywhere Maan went the reporters were stashed upā€¦.. they were all standing outside Khurana Mansion and waiting for Geet to come out so that way they could take pictures of herā€¦..

Geet was looking outside the window and looking down and hiding her face so she wasn't seenā€¦ Maan had come inside the room and saw Geet looking at those people.....

He had come from behindā€¦.

Maan: Geetā€¦.

Geet got scared and she jumpedā€¦.

Maan: Don't worry.. its me!!! Don't bother with these peopleā€¦. Just let it go!!!

He had closed the curtains.. and told her just ignore themā€¦.. Geet was looking at himā€¦

Maan: I will just have one big reception and clear all of this out so that way they can just leave us aloneā€¦ā€¦

Geet: Its my fault isn't it????

Maan: No its not! Its not ur fault!! Why do you think its ur fault??? You didn't do anything!!!!!!! Don't blame this on urself!!!!! They just didn't know that I was married and that's all.. they made a big deal about nothing!!!! Besides.. everytime I am seen with a woman they think that I am having an affairā€¦.. but I am not that kind of guyā€¦

Geet was just looking at himā€¦ā€¦.

The following weekendā€¦ the reception was heldā€¦ everyone was there it was a grand partyā€¦ everyone was waiting for Maan and Geet to come down!!! Geet wore this really nice sari that Meera had bought for herā€¦.. Geet didn't want to wear itā€¦ but Meera told her to.. it looked really goodā€¦.

Maan was ready and he was waiting for Geet to come out of the bathroomā€¦.. the door had opened and she came outā€¦ Maan who was pacing back and fourthā€¦ looked towards that wayā€¦and he was just amazedā€¦ she looked really goodā€¦..Maan was just there standing and looking at herā€¦.

Geet was looking downā€¦ she had come out of the bathroomā€¦ and she kept on adjusting her sariā€¦ā€¦ she had come by the mirrorā€¦ Maan was just there and not taking his eyes off from herā€¦. Even he didn't know what had hit himā€¦ She sensed that his eyes were on her.. and she was trying really hard to ignore them.. but she couldn't!!!!!

She was finally readyā€¦. And she turned back to look at himā€¦ā€¦

Maan: U ready??

She slightly nodded and they both headed outā€¦.

Maan: Don't worry!!! Just stay with me and you don't have to answer anything if you don't want toā€¦.

plz comment!šŸ˜³

jnawaz thumbnail
woot woot...thats right...ME! šŸ˜ƒ

ahh!! im on time...woo hoo!! šŸ˜³..."looked pretty good...yet looked bad"...babe...i know what you mean...but do the other readers...you're using our code confusing language...he he...šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†...šŸ¤£...omg...so i was reading and i read "the following week the reception was held..." then my brother called me so i looked away from the screen...phir...when i looked back...i mistakenly looked at the paragraph below and it said "...bathroom"...im like šŸ˜² recepiton held in the bathroom!? wht?! šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²/....
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update................ 
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luvly update....maan n geet's reception šŸ˜³...!!!!continue soon!!

Rohini