wow great update
Awww they are married lvoed it
Contineu soon

P.S. as a request..can yu put index in the begining please thanx so mcuh
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 8

He needed to get up and the only way he could was to wake her up…. He didn't want to… but he had no choice….. He was staring at her! She was sleeping so peacefully!! Man wat a bad position to be in!!

Maan: Geet…. (softly)… Geet……

She had slowly opened her eyes and saw him….

Maan: Geet… sorry to wake you up…. But…..

And then she had saw that she was on his arm and she quickly sat up and not knowing what to say…….

Geet: I am..

Maan: Its okay….. you can go back to sleep.. if you want……….

Geet was already awake so now why did she want to go back to sleep…. There was a knock on the door…. Maan had moved the covers on top from him and he opened the door… and there he saw Sahil standing right there….

Maan: well good morning….. what are you doing up??

Sahil: Are you awake??

Maan: we are now becuz someone knocked on the door……

Sahil was giggling……he wanted to be picked up by Maan.. so Maan picked him up….

Maan: And what are you doing up early????

Sahil: early?? Its 9!!!!!

Maan: 9????

Sahil: Yes!!

Maan: Oh man!!!! Okay… you go let me get ready.. and I will be down okay???

Sahil: Okay!!!!!!!

Sahil had gone and Maan didn't check the time that was 9!!! He had to be in the office today and that to by 11…….

Maan had closed the door and he grabbed his towel and he went for the shower….. Geet had come out of the bed and she made the bed…… she had decided to take out her clothes.. and see what to wear!!!

When she opened the dresser…. The majority was his clothes…. And she was looking at all the shirts and suits he had…. He had so many……she had decided to take one out… she taken out a blue shirt… with the black suit… and she placed it on the bed………

She was looking at it for a while!! She was thinking whether it was a nice combo!! But then she thought why not!!

Once she placed it on the bed…Maan had come out…. in his robe and he saw the clothes placed …. And he looked at Geet… he didn't say anything he just picked it them up and put it on……Maan was looking at himself in the mirror!!... He never wore suits…. He just had them for show…. Geet was looking at him and he was thinking why was he looking at himself like that!!! He took it off and put his vest on….

Geet was confused!! He told her that he doesn't wear suits… he has them but he hardly wears them!!!!! Geet didn't say anything!! She had gone to take her shower… or so called sponge bath.. she let the water run in the bathtub…. And she washed her face……

Once she was out….. Maan wasn't in the room…. She had changed her clothes.. got ready…. And put the shawl over her… she had come down saw that Maan was having his breakfast and discussing something with Dev…. Once they were done… they had to leave asap.. as they were running late……..

Maan ran up and got his things……and making sure he had everything… he made his way towards the car… but before going he had come to Geet…. Who was just standing there watching her husband run back and fourth…….

Maan: Geet.. I will be back later on in the afternoon.. don't worry about anything!!!!.. you will be just fine.. you have Meera here…. And there's nothing to worry about….but if you need anything.. just give me a call.. Meera has the number so don't hesitate to ask her……

He was leaving… and she was watching him……

Maan: And one more thing….. just be urself… be comfortable…. You don't have to worry about Brij… he's not going to come here… he's in jail and he wont come out… you are very much safe!!!!!!… open up a little bit………

He had left saying that and she was looking at him until he wasn't there….

Meera: Bhabhi.. come on and have breakfast with me!!!!!

Geet snapped out from her thoughts.. and came next to her..

Meera; So bhabhi… the guys are gone… its only us…

Sahil: Momma…. U forgot me!!!!

Meera: Oh I am sorry my bacha!!!!!!! How can forget you?

Sahil: Yes!! U cant forget about me!!! Right chachi???

Geet was just smiling…

Meera: Sahil.. go and play with ur toys.. while I talk to chachi okay……..

Sahil: Okay!!!

Meera: And remember.. use ur indoor voice…. U might scare Anu!!!

Sahil: Okay!!!!!!

Meera was just left smiling…..

Meera: So bhabhi….. Dadi told me everything what happened at the wedding…… after you guys had left she had called me up….. and she told me the whole story…. Of what had happened……

Geet wasn't eating…. She was just there sitting and not saying anything….

Meera: Bhabhi I assure you… that you will be very happy here….. nothing can go wrong….. Maan Bhaiyya is a very nice person! The only time you will see him in an angry mood is when it is work related.. that time u don't want to be around him… for him his work is very much important….. but he also makes time for the family…. He is very much attached to Sahil as well… he spoils Sahil rotten!!!!! Forget about the past and start a new life bhabhi….. whatever has happened.. it happened………. I know there is a person deep down inside… who must be a bubbly person like me…. And who can ramble on and on… right??

Meera was just talking to her and making her understand……..

Meera: Bhabhi… do you mind if I see the marks????

Geet looked up at her…. only Maan had seen her marks.. and no one else….. but Geet knew she could trust Meera…. So after they had eaten… Meera took Geet upstairs…and Geet had removed the shawl and Meera saw the marks!!!

She couldn't believe it… sahil was there following behind………

Meera: Haila.. Bhabhi.. we have to go to the doc…. Maybe he can prescribe something….. becuz this is a lot……..

Geet: He (Maan).. gave me some meds to apply on it…

Meera: Yeah but this is a lot….

And then.. Meera had looked on her shoulders and it just wasn't on her arms.. it was on her shoulders as well…

Sahil: Chachi??? What happened?????

Meera: Chachi has a boo-boo!!

Sahil: Boo-boo?? Momma…. That's a big boo-boo…….

Meera: Come on Bhabhi.. I am taking you to the doctor….

Geet: Its okay..

Meera: No it is not okay!!!!!!!!! You are coming with me!!!!…….

Meera had called the babysitter.. Shanti….. early…. Shanti comes everyday just to watch the baby so if Meera needs to finish, go somewhere or just rest… she would come….. Shanti had come……

Meera: Shanti I will be back…. Anu is already fed…. And Sahil is just playing……

Shanti: Okay!!

Sahil: Momma… where are you going?

Meera: I am taking Chachi to the doctor…… we will be back!

Sahil: hurry back!!

Meera: I will!! Don't trouble Shanti to much!!!!

Sahil: Okay!!

Meera called the driver and she took Geet to the doctor…… They had both arrived to the doctor… and the doctor was checking on Geet and he was like wow!!!!… he was shocked at seeing the site in front of him…. doc had told her to apply some medication on it and to have it not covered…. She needs to keep it open.……. Geet was looking at the doc… after she had gotten burned she has always kept it close…..but now she had to keep it open…..

Maan had come home with Dev.... and it was quiet….. Sahil saw him and came running to them……

Maan: Hello….. where is everyone??

Sahil: Momma and chachi went to the doctor!!!!!

Maan: Doctor? Why??

Sahil: Chachi got a big boo-boo!!!!! It was a lot!!! It was on her arms!

Maan: So momma took her to the doc?

Sahil: Yes!!!!

Maan saw that Shanti was there… as she was watching Anu…… He had gone to his study.. he knew that Meera must have talked to her and seen her arms… because other than that Geet wasn't going to say anything……

They had both come back home and Geet's arm were open……

Sahil: Momma is back!!!!!! Yay!!… chachi too!!!!!

Maan had heard that and he came out he was looking from above the staircase… and saw Geet…. And her arms weren't covered…

Maan: You guys went to the doctor???

Meera: Yes!! I took her… and the doctor gave me creams to apply this on her…and he said that she has to keep them open… and not to close them…

Maan was looking at Geet.. he knew she must be feeling uncomfortable because she didn't want anyone to see it…. But since the doc said…. She had no choice….  Meera had given Maan the meds …

Meera: She needs to apply them before going to bed!!

Maan: Okay!!!!! Will make sure!!!!!

After dinner.. Maan had gone into his study… and he was on his phone… even though being at home…. work always came up…. There was nothing he could do about…Dev was the same.. Meera got annoyed at this… Maan would sometimes laugh… Poor Dev… but work was work…. He had hung up the phone and he closed everything and he went towards his room…

He had come inside and saw Geet there sitting on the bed applying her meds to her skin…. And most of all she had covered herself chest and stomach with a towel… but was wearing sweat pants….Geet stopped and looked up……. She froze on the spot… the way she was…… he's never seen her like this….. she got nervous….Maan saw beyond her arms… and saw her shoulders…. Brij didn't spare her one bit…He was so mad….. if only he could get his hands on him.. he wouldn't spare him one bit…..

Maan: Do you need help???

He had seen her fumbling and she couldn't reach by her shoulders……

plz comment!😳
jnawaz thumbnail
oye balle balle! ME FIRST! *woot woot*

ya ya...i know...im a day late...my bad...but was at bhabi's house and stuff....remind me to tell you about my mom drama for past two days...*sigh*..same old...nothing new...any way...lets do the update 😃

i love Sahil! he's too adorable...i see him and think...you should have a baby...cuz i wanna be a massi...but then i remember...NO!! not until im married! dont you are pull what Sylvi Di pulled on me!! as happy as i am for her...totally ruined my plans 😆😆😆...ha ha...loved that you worked in the vests ! although..i wanna see maan in a suit! 😲 *thud*..."indoor voices" 😆😆 reminded me of my practicum hours at ABC Little School on Burbank and Kester...aww...those were the days!! 😳...

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome..love it.
do continue plz.
thx
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update ........................
sakadafi thumbnail
Great update!! Good to see the whole family being so understanding.  Hope to read more soon...
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update...luv it.....hope love blossoms btw the two soon n geet's wounds get alright...his family is also very understanding..!!!Continue soon..!!
Rohini

LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
could you put up the index... its a good concept overall so would like to read it over and over again... i keep losing the pages... 😊
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Great update ,Mera is very nice.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the part.......
wonderful update