Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #13 - The Truth Is Near* TOPIC CLOSE (Page 65)

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Originally posted by NomiBaby

@ Lee- yeah mann! they should portray her as a caring mother towards abhay..but i heard chandeena are not abhay real parentss Confused i wanna see abhays bday partyyy!
Nah, they are not !
Me too! Apparently a lot is gonna be revealed at the party. Waiiiiting for that!
i think alot will be revelead at the party but i was hoping it dont happend than cause i dont want my old sexy vamp to have a harsh b'dayROFL

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

nomi: kuch nai i m working on my misha and piya vm that was requested by someone..
lee: oh thats great..well i m in USA, u r a student or wat??

oh cool..what song? and omgg shurya is sooo hott <3 i loved misha and his scenee! loll
oh its on the song gift of a friend by demi,...and yes it was so cute..like the way misha was like really???lol

oh that song is nicee <3 i cant wait to see ittt..and yeaa hahaa..first i was like how does he know where she lives? and then i was like ok good it was just a dreamm lolll
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Nomi- Yeah me too! If Madhu turns negative. it will pakka become the usual Ekta drama we usually see on tv! Stepmom and all.
Dont want that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

i so agree, i mean since the show started we have always seen haseena and chand ordering abhay around instead of being motherly or fatherlay to him lol
Totally. I caught faint glimpses of a caring mother in Haseena, but like I said, faint.
I think Abhay is a troubled sould, he needs love. Haseena should give it to him.

I like Chand the way he his. He and his weird neck move. LOL.
hehe ya i agree like at the begaing we saw a nicer side of haseena towads abhay but now its just like u get it, this is wat u got to do and u better do itConfused and chand OMG that guy is just weird and out of this worldOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

nomi: kuch nai i m working on my misha and piya vm that was requested by someone..
lee: oh thats great..well i m in USA, u r a student or wat??

oh cool..what song? and omgg shurya is sooo hott <3 i loved misha and his scenee! loll
oh its on the song gift of a friend by demi,...and yes it was so cute..like the way misha was like really???lol

oh that song is nicee <3 i cant wait to see ittt..and yeaa hahaa..first i was like how does he know where she lives? and then i was like ok good it was just a dreamm lolll
hehe ya i knew from the begainig it was a dream cause they barely said hi to each other and now will shurya come at night to misha's room and tell her he likes herLOLLOL
natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Mona
That's cute. My sister took an off today as well! LMAO.
But I have a class tmrw, on campus! =\

By the way, what program are you in?

@Nomi
It's okay, honey! We all have those episodes..LOL
Yet, I like Haseena! Like Apoorva said, she seem to care about Abhay..

Edited by natashu - 12 January 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0o.Leah.o0Nomaa.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

@Nomi- Yeah me too! If Madhu turns negative. it will pakka become the usual Ekta drama we usually see on tv! Stepmom and all.
Dont want that!
OMG i really hope that dont happenOuchi agree that madhu is worried abot wat the society will say abot arnavs daughter from another women but than i really hope that as time moves on madhu will accept piya and wont turn negative..i really dont want ekta to bring in any of her usual saas bahu things in this showOuchOuchwat u think?Wacko
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@ Mona - ROFL. Technically, its actually not his REAL birthday. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index