Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #13 - The Truth Is Near* TOPIC CLOSE (Page 30)

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by NomiBaby

and yes i m hell nervous, i just hope the snow dont start before my test i hope it starts after i m done with mine lol

lolll! dont be nervouss! inshAllah i know you will do greatt <3 just stay calm and dont freak outt loll...
hehe yes i need to take deep breath before i get in the car lol ..LOL

hahhaa just remember BREATH IN BREATH OUT remember my wordssLOL
hehe ya i m gone be like my imaginary dost nomi is instructing me to breath in and out lol

lol youll be like saying it out loud and ur instructor will be like r u okay? and u will be like SHHH im listening to my friend nomi..ROFL

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Mona- suree ill give u pic and a quote :) ill give it to u tomorrow cause im soo lazy to look for a pic right now lol
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

and yes i m hell nervous, i just hope the snow dont start before my test i hope it starts after i m done with mine lol

lolll! dont be nervouss! inshAllah i know you will do greatt <3 just stay calm and dont freak outt loll...
hehe yes i need to take deep breath before i get in the car lol ..LOL

hahhaa just remember BREATH IN BREATH OUT remember my wordssLOL
hehe ya i m gone be like my imaginary dost nomi is instructing me to breath in and out lol

lol youll be like saying it out loud and ur instructor will be like r u okay? and u will be like SHHH im listening to my friend nomi..ROFL
hehe and than he will definately fail me cause he gone think i m mentally retarded ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
nomi: hehe its ok give it to me wenever u got time..lol..i would be more than happy to make u kajen siggies...so how is ur sickness??did u went to the doc?
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Mona- hes gonna be like ye kiske saath baithgaya! shes PAGALLL! LMAOOO!ROFLROFL

and thank you once againn <3 its getting a little betterr..but still i hate itt and no i didnt go i just  take medicine at home

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
nomi: heheh he is like she is not mentally stable to be driving lol she can never get her license lol ROFL and aww poor u i think i m gone be sick as well cause i was coughing last night and now my ear is hurting Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Mona- hehehehe that would be soo hilarious if u did thatt! hahahaaaROFL awww...i think my sickness is coming to uu heheeeROFL well i hope u feel better hun <3 

hey im gonna go eat dinner ill be back after half and hour..r u still gonna be online?

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
nomi; hehe ya he is gone say get out of the car u crazy chika lol..and ok be back soon and idk if i m still be here but i will try and yes i think u passed me ur sickness through the AT ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index