Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #13 - The Truth Is Near* TOPIC CLOSE (Page 102)

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

mona - LOL yes i have remember i had joined the AT when the show had began didnt know i was going to be so crazy for the show by now ! love PKYEK and Abhiya ofcourse . ahhh yes abhay's brother i think we are headed towards TVD way . i think abhay and metz love story was interrupted by his brother. i just want to see the moment of confession between abhiya ! 
hehe its ok..yup i think im obssesed with abhyia...it is ok now cause i m on a break but after next tuesday it will be hard for me to make siggies and be online cause of uni starting again...but i hope i can beable to come back atleast for sometime...and ya i think this show is going that way...and i m also waiting for that moment..that would be the coolest..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natashu

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

ya i made like three abhiya vms alredy..have u seen them???and yes once i m done with this i will give u the link ASAP...and ya my clasess are starting on tuesday, so happy cause this semester my best friend is also gone be at the same college as me..eyey...gosh todais abhiya secen was so cute..didnt u think so??btw got any good AR ff u can suggest me ??
No!
Gimme all the links, please?Embarrassed

Classes on tuesday? Oo, cool!

And, I totally agree w/ you. That scene was beyond awesome! AbhIya <3
Um, as for an AR FF. I dunno many.. =\
here is the link:

and yup that secen was awesome..i was like awww she is scared of a pigon lol

natashu

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
mona- yes ! plzz take out time to make sigs on abhiya ! love your work on them ! specially since the show will be taking some cool turns in the upcoming episodes. i just wish rank wise it can achieve the number 1 postiton as it really deserves to be on there..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

mona- yes ! plzz take out time to make sigs on abhiya ! love your work on them ! specially since the show will be taking some cool turns in the upcoming episodes. i just wish rank wise it can achieve the number 1 postiton as it really deserves to be on there..
oh yes will surely make some..btw have u seen my latest update on the new promo??and ya i really hope it gets the position it deserves..idk if its not #1 but atlest #2 cause i dont want bashers bashing the show cause of replacing their rank

-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
mona- update? no i havent seen it yet plz send me the link so i can view it. i would agree there a tones of bashers of the show. but will too bad for them PKYEK has an awesome story and to lovable characters so it should belong somewhere around at the top !

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

mona- update? no i havent seen it yet plz send me the link so i can view it. i would agree there a tones of bashers of the show. but will too bad for them PKYEK has an awesome story and to lovable characters so it should belong somewhere around at the top !
here is the link to the update:
and ya i agree, like abhiya are even great on screen and they are so cute off screen..i love all their SBS mastis..so cute..

-Pooja-

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Wow we are still at 102 here. i thought it must be 140 or something LOL LOL
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
heyyyy everyone <333

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index