Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #13 - The Truth Is Near* TOPIC CLOSE (Page 101)

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
hey mona ! loved your sigs saw in gallery !. wow it was triple treat of abhiya today SBS plus episode itself and then the promo ! made avis on the promo as well ! extermely such a treat for us fans !

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
pooja: so agree..thank u for the siggy comment. u know ur the best avi maker around lol..i always use ur avis...and yes i was so happy with that last almost abhiya kiss secen at the end..and than the promo.but i fear wat piya will do once she find out that abhay is a vamp???how u think she will react?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

pooja: so agree..thank u for the siggy comment. u know ur the best avi maker around lol..i always use ur avis...and yes i was so happy with that last almost abhiya kiss secen at the end..and than the promo.but i fear wat piya will do once she find out that abhay is a vamp???how u think she will react?

mona : honestly. i feel am not the best avi maker yes i do make it for everyone and as everyone always inspires me to make more so friends like you support me the avis turn out good Embarrassed.

ahh the almost kiss sceneDay Dreaming gosh piya and abhay were drolled towards eachother.
honestly if you think of it by now piya is suspicious that he is a vampire but if you see she hasnt spoke about her doubt to anyone yet. i think will eventually accept it but she will feel that abhay is drawn and helps her out cause she looks like methali .. so i think we are in for some serious drama in the coming episodes ! 

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

mona : honestly. i feel am not the best avi maker yes i do make it for everyone and as everyone always inspires me to make more so friends like you support me the avis turn out good Embarrassed.

ahh the almost kiss sceneDay Dreaming gosh piya and abhay were drolled towards eachother.
honestly if you think of it by now piya is suspicious that he is a vampire but if you see she hasnt spoke about her doubt to anyone yet. i think will eventually accept it but she will feel that abhay is drawn and helps her out cause she looks like methali .. so i think we are in for some serious drama in the coming episodes ! 
awww yup i agree, inspiration always makes our work turn out better...and ofcourse ur an awesome avi maker lol...and OMG i so agree with u..i can definately say that piya wont tell anyone abot him being a vamp cause since the begaing of the show she hasnt shared any of her doubts abot abhay with anyone so we can trust her for  keeping the secret...and yes thre is alot more drama waiting for us how can we forget abhay's evil bro sid that is coming into ruing out abhiya's moments lol

-Pooja-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
pooja: btw are u in the abhiya's addicts list??? idk if i added u or not...if not i will do it right now

-Pooja-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

ignore my previous post lol yes i did added u lol, just checked ur name lol

-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
mona - LOL yes i have remember i had joined the AT when the show had began didnt know i was going to be so crazy for the show by now ! love PKYEK and Abhiya ofcourse . ahhh yes abhay's brother i think we are headed towards TVD way . i think abhay and metz love story was interrupted by his brother. i just want to see the moment of confession between abhiya ! 

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

ya i made like three abhiya vms alredy..have u seen them???and yes once i m done with this i will give u the link ASAP...and ya my clasess are starting on tuesday, so happy cause this semester my best friend is also gone be at the same college as me..eyey...gosh todais abhiya secen was so cute..didnt u think so??btw got any good AR ff u can suggest me ??
No!
Gimme all the links, please?Embarrassed

Classes on tuesday? Oo, cool!

And, I totally agree w/ you. That scene was beyond awesome! AbhIya <3
Um, as for an AR FF. I dunno many.. =\

Edited by natashu - 13 January 2011 at 6:19pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index