Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, I know, Madhu is so irritating!!!😑 I mean, I know she wants to protect her daughters and all that, but can't she be abit caring towards Piya as well? Can't she think about her own husband who has been living for so long thinking that his child is dead?
I feel so sorry for Piya
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
gosh nomz.. im so crazy for this show and abhiya..donno what will happen when the actual romance starts man ☺️

and suvi..no hon its not aired yet πŸ˜† but it looks just 😲 AWESOMEEE!
ragzz. thumbnail
arrghhh! that madhu aunt! i loved her till the current epi 😑 how can she keep a daughter away from her dad :( and vice versa
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
I cant wait till it airs..
I hope abhay isnt all soppy and lovey dovey once he confesses to Piya that he loves her, cause one thing I like about him is his kadhoosnessπŸ˜πŸ˜†
Ok bye, I am going now!
ragzz. thumbnail
no suvi he wont, hes a vamp after all πŸ˜‰ i still want him to be khadoos and sweet at the same time.thats our abhay 😍
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Yes, I know, Madhu is so irritating!!!😑 I mean, I know she wants to protect her daughters and all that, but can't she be abit caring towards Piya as well? Can't she think about her own husband who has been living for so long thinking that his child is dead?

I feel so sorry for Piya

i know seriosulyy, bechaari pia πŸ˜” i feel so bad for her and arnab bothh..and why would this affect panchi and misha? i mean i think they will be happy that pia is their sisterπŸ˜†
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: NomiBaby

i know seriosulyy, bechaari pia πŸ˜” i feel so bad for her and arnab bothh..and why would this affect panchi and misha? i mean i think they will be happy that pia is their sisterπŸ˜†

I think that she wants to protect them from the fact that arnab had an ex-wife and a daughter, that they came second? idk..its weird logic..πŸ˜†
Nomaa. thumbnail
Ragz- hahahaa! i want the romance to start noww! i wanna see some romance between abhiya! ab bohot time hogaya haii hehee..they should be together now LMAOO!πŸ˜†
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

I think that she wants to protect them from the fact that arnab had an ex-wife and a daughter, that they came second? idk..its weird logic..πŸ˜†

i know , very weird πŸ€” she thinks they will get a bad name in society πŸ€” silly!!! indeed!πŸ˜†
Nomaa. thumbnail
Suvi- lol thats truee..maybe she doesnt want to tell them that arnab had a first wife..