Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaSh Heaven#566: ForgetTheCameraWasEverEvenThere. (Page 96)

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 4771

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I can feel that you're unhappy..your avi and dp are both sad sad.
 
Hi Ujzi!..is your full name Ujala?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ujala26OkThanksBye

ujala26 IF-Dazzler
ujala26
ujala26

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 4754

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
hi srish n neetzSmile
srish--divya ws here na..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Joined: 28 March 2009
Posts: 25781

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I can see the tears forming around your eyes.
And I can see your fears building up inside.
I can see your confused and tired of life.
I can tell you wish everything felt right.

I can tell your sad and just want to be held.
I can tell you fake that smile and that your going through hell.
I can tell your afraid and fed up with the pain.
I can tell your feelings are hard to explain

All you need is for someone to come along.
And take your fears away so they'd be gone.
Someone to keep you warm when your shivering and your cold.
Someone of whom with your future will unfold.

Someone to take your hand and hold on tight.
Someone to hold you on through the night.
Someone to wipe those tears from your eyes.
Someone who will be faithful and never say goodbye.

Think real hard and you'll figure out that someone is me.
Ill make you my everything to my heart you'll have the key.
Ill give you happiness ill make your fears be gone.
Because it seems like in this world we all need someone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ujala26

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Joined: 28 March 2009
Posts: 25781

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@neetz...dun talk abt it...-_-

@ujala- yup....she was here...may be she let...she posted goodbye b4....:P


so...how are you guyz? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ujala26

ujala26 IF-Dazzler
ujala26
ujala26

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 4754

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

I can see the tears forming around your eyes.
And I can see your fears building up inside.
I can see your confused and tired of life.
I can tell you wish everything felt right.

I can tell your sad and just want to be held.
I can tell you fake that smile and that your going through hell.
I can tell your afraid and fed up with the pain.
I can tell your feelings are hard to explain

All you need is for someone to come along.
And take your fears away so they'd be gone.
Someone to keep you warm when your shivering and your cold.
Someone of whom with your future will unfold.

Someone to take your hand and hold on tight.
Someone to hold you on through the night.
Someone to wipe those tears from your eyes.
Someone who will be faithful and never say goodbye.

Think real hard and you'll figure out that someone is me.
Ill make you my everything to my heart you'll have the key.
Ill give you happiness ill make your fears be gone.
Because it seems like in this world we all need someone.
srish--u r sad today also......Ouch
neetz--yup..Smile
OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Joined: 28 March 2009
Posts: 25781

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prismlight

I can feel that you're unhappy..your avi and dp are both sad sad.


i am not gonna post any sad poem infront f u now...:P
ujala26 IF-Dazzler
ujala26
ujala26

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 4754

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

@neetz...dun talk abt it...-_-

@ujala- yup....she was here...may be she let...she posted goodbye b4....:P


so...how are you guyz? :)
oh okies......
n m f9.hw r u both.?
WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 4771

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@Shrishti..its absolutely fine hun...you can post whatever you want..I won't ask you anything..Promise :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KASH KASH KASH

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: fragrance9   Replies: 318   Views: 26551

fragrance9 318 26551 25 May 2012 at 4:08am by amaniM
Rab ne bana di jodi Kash ki~Kash marriage

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 93   Views: 20843

KaJen.xoxo 93 20843 14 February 2011 at 9:48am by divkashfull
HAPPY KASH BIRTHDAY to kash & kashians

2 3

Author: oyyehoyye   Replies: 19   Views: 2743

oyyehoyye 19 2743 07 December 2010 at 8:36am by ksgforever10
KaSh Heaven#445: KaShappy Birthday KaSh Heaven <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Ri.   Replies: 1199   Views: 30405

-Ri. 1199 30405 24 August 2010 at 8:49am by aftermath..
Karan-Shilpa Heaven#318: Reunited in Heaven<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 1203   Views: 31450

JennyPenny 1203 31450 08 April 2010 at 12:35pm by -Cherry-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index