Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaSh Heaven#566: ForgetTheCameraWasEverEvenThere. (Page 117)

KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Missed u too...hmm ye i am..but it's ur turn to wirte 1st.. n i didnt forget dat.. but just make sure.. dem 3 end up stayin in da house for sum reason..

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Tiha Haha. You should have forgot yaar. That will be in your hand.
star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
She thought it's a good escape for her. Here Karan and Muskaan was finishing the lunch. "Am done." said Muskaan and with that her phone start ringing. She got busy on the call and Karan collecting the plates run to kitchen to have two minutes private talk with Shilpa. "Hey..what are you doing ? " asked Karan. Shilpa looked at him and look at what she was doing and gave him a confused questioning look. "You are not suppose to wash the dishes. You are a guest here." said Karan. "Oh c'mon that doesn't matter. It's okay with me." replied Shilpa. "And btw the food was really awesome." said Shilpa, "Really ? Thanks." replied Karan and asked "What would you like to have for dinner Ma'am ?"  in waiter style which made Shilpa laugh. "Hmm.. maybe we will head back home before that." said Shilpa. "No no. You guys aren't leaving before the dinner." said Karan. "What ? We are definitely." replied Shilpa, "You guys aren't. I brought you guys and will drop back when I want to." said Karan with a challenge. "We can go back ourselves." replied Shilpa, "Oh really ? You don't even know the ways." replied Karan, "I do. While coming here, I have checked all the ways. Of course, I can't trust y.." she suddenly stopped and cursed herself for saying last bit of her statement. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I was just joki..." before she could even complete her words, Karan laughed aloud. "You are such a big nautanki." said Shilpa while playfully punching his arm, he catch her hand and said "Really ?" with that he got decreasing the distance between them and Shilpa starts moving back suddenly hit the counter at her back. They keep staring at each other and Karan keep decreasing the distance between them. They are only inches way when Karan shift her eyes from her eyes to her lips. "TING TONG" a loud sound of door bell brought both of them back to reality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh_luv

KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
aww luved it Maham... ahh silly doorbell...who put it der? lol.. ok i'm writing.. omg i hv so many ideas in my head.. i dunno wat to write...lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_fan

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Tiha Haha.. I had written this day before yesterday. Sure, go on as you wish.
KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
both of them got startled at the sudden sound of the doorbell, and Karan immidiately moved back and looked away from Shilpa, Shilpa looked at any other direction other than where Karan was standing.. "Umm i'll go get it.. guess the gang has arrived" Karan said a little uneasily.. he walked off towards the door.. 'Dude what gets in to you when your near her?..i'm losing it' he thought to himself.. he opend the door to welcome everyone in.. "Hey" they all said in unison .. and Karan greeted them with a smile "hey" .. it felt like a reunion.. meeting everone again after a long time.. Atul, Sapna, Anjali, Rahul, Abhi and Nikki... it felt great.. Shilpa kind of tried to stay away from Karan..she wasn't liking it that she kept getting strange feelings everytime he was near her... and kept herself busy talking to everyone.. it was 6 in the evening and everyone decided to play a game.. and what beter than truth or dare.. as Atul had suggested.. it was only Shilpa, Muskaan, Atul, Anjali and Nikki playing.. Rahul, Karan and Abhi thought the game was silliy so they went of doin their own business.. everyone was having a blast..the bottle came and stopped at Shilpa.. she kept thinkin to herself "truth or dare?" ..." erm dare" she said out load.. Muskaan being the friend she is said.."ok you have to go up to Karan..hug him from behind and say you love him" she said all that with an evil smiloe playing on her face.. "NO WAY!" Shilpa yelled..."there is no way i am doin that.. "

do u want me to write da nxt part?
star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Tiha definitely. I don't wanna take risk and ruin it so better you write. I will do twice some other time.
KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
lol ok.. da nxt bit will be short..

Go to top