India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 85)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Rosh, I respect every one's opinion, but our respecting any thing won't change ordinary things in to 'unique' things by magic. Do u know since the hate track ended, how much I lied ,that I liked this episode n this scene n this part n overrated all episodes ( giving 7 out of 10 when in my heart I gave it 2 out of 10) just because I'm much tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fond of my friends to cause them hurt ? Do u know how much I caused 2 myself by this lying ? But, I did it for the sake of happiness of our friends.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-SilverBell

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Mel, IqBi won't dance to any thing till the next year ZRA, n u must've noticed that they no more use songs in SSBS, I mean new songs.

But there are some speccaisl shows like the Action replayy , perhaps there will be a specail valentine show etc.

Lol.. That would be good! Im sure there will be SOME kinda show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
@ Roshni... I knew that they were married but I didn't know that their relationship starts as a friendship...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X--Ria-

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

cause we have friends here.
My sunshine n my friends here r the reason I'm still stuck here in this forum, or otherwise I'd have left much before. I usually drop a serial when it leaves me so unsatisfied n depressed n disappointed.

SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I would Yes beth but we have our friends here. and if we leave this forum then what happen to Binnys AT? No One can Open great ATs like you can. if only Iqbal and Binny were to quit this then I would surely quit this forum with you! Star

Edited by Artemis678 - 24 January 2011 at 4:46pm

VasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

@ Roshni... I knew that they were married but I didn't know that their relationship starts as a friendship...

I am a Kajol Fan, too and i am reasing everything related to her.

Btw i noticed that Gauri loos a little bit like Rekha and Kajol with her hair open and on the side.Big smile

Darine1980

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Rosh, I respect every one's opinion, but our respecting any thing won't change ordinary things in to 'unique' things by magic. Do u know since the hate track ended, how much I lied ,that I liked this episode n this scene n this part n overrated all episodes ( giving 7 out of 10 when in my heart I gave it 2 out of 10) just because I'm much tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fond of my friends to cause them hurt ? Do u know how much I caused 2 myself by this lying ? But, I did it for the sake of happiness of our friends.

Thats sweet and I respect that. The only reason I had said that was coz I was trying to tell you that people have different opinions about the current track.. Like I like it.. But you dont. I think its unique and you dont.. But you just carried on saying it wasnt.. So yep.. I didnt mean it in a horrible way.. If it came out that way.. Then im sorry.. It was just my POV.

And i am aware hat respecting things wont change things into unique.. But there are people like me.. Who do think the show is unique. Thats all. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

I'm just watching this show for Binny, MIK and IqBi awesome chemistry... I just love them and i think they are one of the best couple on TV...
Me too n trust me , this show would've shut close way before now if they didn't casted Binny opposite Iqbal. Their chemistry is the only magic of Sangini, or else no one would've cared 2 watch it. That's their trump card n they r not even using it properly.

SilverBell

Go to top