India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 84)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
For MIK job satisfaction is some thing very important 2 satiate his artistic acting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980SilverBell

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Mel, IqBi won't dance to any thing till the next year ZRA, n u must've noticed that they no more use songs in SSBS, I mean new songs.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Guys i just want to see a unique love story develop now.. enough of friendship although i think they friendship is soo cute but i had enough... I want to see a nice love story!

If they start the loves tsory now, it would kind of unbelievable. We all want that their love story begins, but i want a REAL/slow  realisation R instead a fast/unbelievable one.
Honestly the CVs could show us some RaGalicious dream sequences, i mean Gari can dream about those scenes at the beginning.Big smileBig smileBig smile
And i would love to have this kinf of love, what was first frinedship and turned into love. It happened between Kajol and Ajay.

Awww! Yep that is sooo true! A PRIME and PERFECT example!

And yep! I do agree with you! Taking it slowly is definitely a good idea.. It'll make it more believable.

Me too! I think friendship turning in love stories are cute!

Didn't know for Ajay and Kajol!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I'm just watching this show for Binny, MIK and IqBi awesome chemistry... I just love them and i think they are one of the best couple on TV...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-OrientalDancerDarine1980SilverBellVasusenaRadheya

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Let us change the topic, please or I just freak out. I respect everyones opinion, but its kind of  an eternal discussion.I predict we will discuss even Rs falling in love, if its real o just an uiillusion.

I just wait, drnk chai and enjoy Sangini, till Binny leaves or the show ends, which i mentiond a million times btw.WinkBig smileLOL

I have noticed something with IqBi performance at ZRA and Hardhik and Nidhis performance on DID Douvbles.One /2 Steps are simialar.Eben in Binnys DID Final performance and IqBi performance there are simialar steps.I think And all three performances were choreographed by Geeta ma.

Good idea! And a great new topic!

LOL! If Geeta Maa had choreographed all three.. Then probably.. Though I havnt seen MIK and Binnys performance together.. Seen Binnys on DID final (But dont remember it Embarrassed Lol) And Hardik and Nidhis ones.. But which one are you talking about? 

I loved them both! Lol

The Ranjha Ranjjha one.From Fridays episode. WinkWinkWink 
I would love to see IqBi dancing to a fusion of  varity dance styles, but probably MIK would have problems.Big smileBig smile

LOOL! Yep! He probably would lol.. Binny will help him out.. After all shes a great dancer herself! ;) :P Lol

OrientalDancerDarine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Mel, IqBi won't dance to any thing till the next year ZRA, n u must've noticed that they no more use songs in SSBS, I mean new songs.

But there are some speccaisl shows like the Action replayy , perhaps there will be a specail valentine show etc.

-X-NeeNee-X-Darine1980

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Guys i just want to see a unique love story develop now.. enough of friendship although i think they friendship is soo cute but i had enough... I want to see a nice love story!

If they start the loves tsory now, it would kind of unbelievable. We all want that their love story begins, but i want a REAL/slow  realisation R instead a fast/unbelievable one.
Honestly the CVs could show us some RaGalicious dream sequences, i mean Gari can dream about those scenes at the beginning.Big smileBig smileBig smile
And i would love to have this kinf of love, what was first frinedship and turned into love. It happened between Kajol and Ajay.

Awww! Yep that is sooo true! A PRIME and PERFECT example!

And yep! I do agree with you! Taking it slowly is definitely a good idea.. It'll make it more believable.

Me too! I think friendship turning in love stories are cute!

Didn't know for Ajay and Kajol!!!

You never knew they were married?
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

cause we have friends here.

You're soo sweeeeeeeeet Nici! I wish you won't leave this forum!
Let's watch and enjoy what Sangini has to offer to us.... I am sure it will fulfill our expectations!

OrientalDancerSilverBell

Go to top