India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 75)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I don't mind chilling, but why with SSBS when it's going so boring ? Who wanna see R buying grocery stuff n G wiping the floor ? Is this the new formula of " Great episode " ? My my my, God save me !!! With out even showing RG love , they could've given us a thousand interesting tracks,

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I don't mind chilling, but why with SSBS when it's going so boring ? Who wanna see R buying grocery stuff n G wiping the floor ? Is this the new formula of " Great episode " ? My my my, God save me !!! With out even showing RG love , they could've given us a thousand interesting tracks,

Agree with u dear!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBellVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by LadyZaib

jeez people take it easy..or have some patience this love will happen and infact i am liking the way its going cause r needs to fall out of love with pihu n that he is doing waise dosti is also the other name of love..lets stop jumping into conclusions like we always do..and wait and see..we want this sangini to run for a while.. and honestly i dotn want a mills & boons sangini plz...if i want ill go n read a mills & boonLOLLOLLOL....so let iqbal & binny do their jobs n lets us chill n enjoy..its silly every few days epi goes our way we like..lovey dovey long eye scenes & yes to us its a rocking episode...otherwise we create a huge hungama...lets chill kahani rudra n gauri ki hai it will happen....Pinch

my pov not meaning any offence...

LOL!

I completely agree with you! Im glad you said that! I though I was all on my own for a lil while Embarrassed Lol

It will happen! And i love the way its going right now tooo! And yep! Friendship is the other name of love! Love always starts off with friendship!
 No, absolutely not. Friendship n love runs on two completely different frequencies. I never felt a thing for my bestest of best friend, who is a wonderful guy . N, I loved the one man , that too to the point of destruction n complete irreversibility, who was never my friend, never even had we a conversation. 
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Till now, it's only about friendship n nothing else. Today R clarified it that ,'Don't start 2 hope that now we'll have a kick start of a married life. It'll just like two friends sharing roofs n helping each other out. We started as friend as let us always remain so because we r better that way. " Haven't u guys seen G's face when she was hearing it all ?

But what's the aim of all this??? I just can't understand!!! It means that they carry a wedding which is a burden, none of them will be happy!

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Agree with u dear!!
Thank u Ria, now, if that was their plan why ended such wonderfully promising hate track ? Every one was super excited when it started n both IqBi were at their best of performances.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Till now, it's only about friendship n nothing else. Today R clarified it that ,'Don't start 2 hope that now we'll have a kick start of a married life. It'll just like two friends sharing roofs n helping each other out. We started as friend as let us always remain so because we r better that way. " Haven't u guys seen G's face when she was hearing it all ?

But what's the aim of all this??? I just can't understand!!! It means that they carry a wedding which is a burden, none of them will be happy!

Exactly, they give a look like they r carrying an awful burden, especially R, each time pushed by some one or other, or society or guilt, conscience, or duty bugging him. He'd no choice but 2 accept this marriage which he did by mistake n is uncurable, as no body in Haridwar will ever accept G as wife.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
N, if friendship was their idea, then why got them married ? It's now looking such a premature n early marriage, because they r not husband-wife. Why didn't they drag engagement track with Champu ? Why didn't bring other plot ideas ? 
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Mac, some love storys begin with friendship!!!!I say some, i have some friend pairs, who were first friends and then love blossomed.
IMHO R is in love with G, but he never realised what REAL, TRUE LOVE is.Perhaps he assumes that he has to feel for G the way he felt for P?

Edited by OrientalDancer - 24 January 2011 at 3:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-Darine1980

Go to top