Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 74)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 65278

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

In The end part of today's epi, R was in a mood 2 clearify some points 2 G. 1st of all, we r not husband-wife in that way n given choice we'd never become married in the first place. So, better strictly stick 2 friendship n some how survive the situation..2ndly, it's important for us 2 remember that it's just friendship, so that we r in not in any illlusion as we r going 2 share such a small space. It was like a sort of warning 2 both .
 
This story is blowing my mind away.... If it's about friendship, I'd rather prefer them to divorce !
 
Agree with u Dar... I thought this show was abt a unique love story
I thought that too, but they fooled us. It's neither unique nor a love story. It's just R's struggle with life with G as a good friend standing solid by his side, nothing else. They should change the name of the show 2, " Roti ,kapra n makan." 2 suit their purpose.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 3149

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

In The end part of today's epi, R was in a mood 2 clearify some points 2 G. 1st of all, we r not husband-wife in that way n given choice we'd never become married in the first place. So, better strictly stick 2 friendship n some how survive the situation..2ndly, it's important for us 2 remember that it's just friendship, so that we r in not in any illlusion as we r going 2 share such a small space. It was like a sort of warning 2 both .
 
This story is blowing my mind away.... If it's about friendship, I'd rather prefer them to divorce !
 
Agree with u Dar... I thought this show was abt a unique love story

IT ISS!

What can be more unique about it!?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Joined: 13 December 2006
Posts: 6376

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
jeez people take it easy..or have some patience this love will happen and infact i am liking the way its going cause r needs to fall out of love with pihu n that he is doing waise dosti is also the other name of love..lets stop jumping into conclusions like we always do..and wait and see..we want this sangini to run for a while.. and honestly i dotn want a mills & boons sangini plz...if i want ill go n read a mills & boonLOLLOLLOL....so let iqbal & binny do their jobs n lets us chill n enjoy..its silly every few days epi goes our way we like..lovey dovey long eye scenes & yes to us its a rocking episode...otherwise we create a huge hungama...lets chill kahani rudra n gauri ki hai it will happen....Pinch

my pov not meaning any offence...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

In The end part of today's epi, R was in a mood 2 clearify some points 2 G. 1st of all, we r not husband-wife in that way n given choice we'd never become married in the first place. So, better strictly stick 2 friendship n some how survive the situation..2ndly, it's important for us 2 remember that it's just friendship, so that we r in not in any illlusion as we r going 2 share such a small space. It was like a sort of warning 2 both .
 
Agree with u Mac... R said it's difficult 2 adjust being married when they r friends... Will they be friends forever?? I thought he had developed some feelings for G but i guess i was wrong...
Oh Ria, thank god , at last some one got the gist of today's episode. Yes, Ria, we were wrong, R's as far from starting 2 develop feeling for G as ever, or shall I say, more than ever......
 
He think abt G as good friend and nothing more... This is getting boring.. we all knows that R respects G as a friend but we wanna see more... we wanna see him thinking of her as his wife.. we want him to be attracted to her.. develop feelings for her...
 That's exactly what we all want 2 see, but alas ! The CVs have it planned in a different way, they'll show us G cooking puri n sabji n R out in search of job the next day. No development of attraction ,let alone love. Still friendship track going on n will go on for some months more.
 
They kept drifting away from the main story... they kept on dragging RG love story... It's abt time that RG love track starts..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 65278

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
For me, I'd hate 2 see R falling for G just because he's now more dependent on her more than ever, in the way of support....it'll look like survival strategy n will b very disgraceful for G. I'd rather they continue with this friendship thing ,which'll ensure every one quit watching this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 65278

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyZaib

jeez people take it easy..or have some patience this love will happen and infact i am liking the way its going cause r needs to fall out of love with pihu n that he is doing waise dosti is also the other name of love..lets stop jumping into conclusions like we always do..and wait and see..we want this sangini to run for a while.. and honestly i dotn want a mills & boons sangini plz...if i want ill go n read a mills & boonLOLLOLLOL....so let iqbal & binny do their jobs n lets us chill n enjoy..its silly every few days epi goes our way we like..lovey dovey long eye scenes & yes to us its a rocking episode...otherwise we create a huge hungama...lets chill kahani rudra n gauri ki hai it will happen....Pinch

my pov not meaning any offence...
Really appreciate your POV though I don't personally agree with any point of it. I'm very happy that u cared 2 join us. Welcome dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 3149

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyZaib

jeez people take it easy..or have some patience this love will happen and infact i am liking the way its going cause r needs to fall out of love with pihu n that he is doing waise dosti is also the other name of love..lets stop jumping into conclusions like we always do..and wait and see..we want this sangini to run for a while.. and honestly i dotn want a mills & boons sangini plz...if i want ill go n read a mills & boonLOLLOLLOL....so let iqbal & binny do their jobs n lets us chill n enjoy..its silly every few days epi goes our way we like..lovey dovey long eye scenes & yes to us its a rocking episode...otherwise we create a huge hungama...lets chill kahani rudra n gauri ki hai it will happen....Pinch

my pov not meaning any offence...

LOL!

I completely agree with you! Im glad you said that! I though I was all on my own for a lil while Embarrassed Lol

It will happen! And i love the way its going right now tooo! And yep! Friendship is the other name of love! Love always starts off with friendship!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

For me, I'd hate 2 see R falling for G just because he's now more dependent on her more than ever, in the way of support....it'll look like survival strategy n will b very disgraceful for G. I'd rather they continue with this friendship thing ,which'll ensure every one quit watching this show.
 
Me too..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RaGa-One shot

2

Author: CHIPPEDCUP   Replies: 10   Views: 1976

CHIPPEDCUP 10 1976 24 September 2010 at 2:18am by jasminerahul
RaGa/ RuHu Scenes Videos (Updated 8/23)

2 3

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 19   Views: 3140

lilindiangurl13 19 3140 01 September 2010 at 3:35pm by -Fatima-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index