Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Awww! Yep that is sooo true! A PRIME and PERFECT example!

And yep! I do agree with you! Taking it slowly is definitely a good idea.. It'll make it more believable.

Me too! I think friendship turning in love stories are cute!

Didn't know for Ajay and Kajol!!!
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm just watching this show for Binny, MIK and IqBi awesome chemistry... I just love them and i think they are one of the best couple on TV...
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

The Ranjha Ranjjha one.From Fridays episode. 😉😉😉 
I would love to see IqBi dancing to a fusion of  varity dance styles, but probably MIK would have problems.😃😃

LOOL! Yep! He probably would lol.. Binny will help him out.. After all shes a great dancer herself! ;) :P Lol
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Mel, IqBi won't dance to any thing till the next year ZRA, n u must've noticed that they no more use songs in SSBS, I mean new songs.

But there are some speccaisl shows like the Action replayy , perhaps there will be a specail valentine show etc.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Didn't know for Ajay and Kajol!!!

You never knew they were married?
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

cause we have friends here.

You're soo sweeeeeeeeet Nici! I wish you won't leave this forum!
Let's watch and enjoy what Sangini has to offer to us.... I am sure it will fulfill our expectations!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Rosh, I respect every one's opinion, but our respecting any thing won't change ordinary things in to 'unique' things by magic. Do u know since the hate track ended, how much I lied ,that I liked this episode n this scene n this part n overrated all episodes ( giving 7 out of 10 when in my heart I gave it 2 out of 10) just because I'm much tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fond of my friends to cause them hurt ? Do u know how much I caused 2 myself by this lying ? But, I did it for the sake of happiness of our friends.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

But there are some speccaisl shows like the Action replayy , perhaps there will be a specail valentine show etc.

Lol.. That would be good! Im sure there will be SOME kinda show..
Darine1980 thumbnail
@ Roshni... I knew that they were married but I didn't know that their relationship starts as a friendship...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Artemis678

cause we have friends here.

My sunshine n my friends here r the reason I'm still stuck here in this forum, or otherwise I'd have left much before. I usually drop a serial when it leaves me so unsatisfied n depressed n disappointed.