RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 62)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

There was some Rudra-Gauri moments, but except their awesome chemistry , the interactions have nothing, u'll feel hollow after watching them n not warm.

Didn't have the same feeling!
Sweet heart, don't u think it's just another episode wasted ? No plot line opening , nothing interesting happening, no scent of any thing romantic, nothing like a relationship growing. Today, both of them clarified that they r just friends n may remain so till eternity.

I remind you that it was G who was saying it in the precap.... I loved R's speech today!
I will find it hypocritical to talk about friendship for G as now we know that she really expect love from R! I know that she wont' tell to R "you  have to fall in love for me varna...."  but at least she wouldn't talk about friendship now!

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hey!

Thank you Nici for letting me know! Big smile Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980SilverBellVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
If the very 1st episode of the week is this sub-standard , I feel gulps in panic as 2 how worse they can get with the episodes as the week progresses.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

There was some Rudra-Gauri moments, but except their awesome chemistry , the interactions have nothing, u'll feel hollow after watching them n not warm.

Didn't have the same feeling!
Sweet heart, don't u think it's just another episode wasted ? No plot line opening , nothing interesting happening, no scent of any thing romantic, nothing like a relationship growing. Today, both of them clarified that they r just friends n may remain so till eternity.

I remind you that it was G who was saying it in the precap.... I loved R's speech today!
I will find it hypocritical to talk about friendship for G as now we know that she really expect love from R! I know that she wont' tell to R "you  have to fall in love for me varna...."  but at least she wouldn't talk about friendship now!
But R doesn't wanna progress from friendship, he never wished it 2 b any thing but friendship between him n G, today when he was talking in the last part, it was horrifying how much aghast n sad he is that they r now not onlt friends but hubby-wife, he was in so much pain admitting the current status of a relationship that given his way , even now,he wished 2 b  nothing but friendship.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
let's just enjoy watching shall we. if we don't like then it will be wise to watch something else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth][QUOTE=Artemis678]QUOTE]

But Mac you said that the place doesn't matter.... if they live in a hut or a mansion, this won't change anything! The place doesn't make fall in love or not.... I think their difficult situation will just force them to share more things and to ger closer!
 But in this case, obviously it won't happen, 1st of all, R's more trouble 2 keep that u can imagine. N as for " Just force them.................', do u know it makes me feel like dying of shame if any thing like that ever happens in SSBS ? It soooooooooooooooooo sounds like Forceful love, far worse than forceful sex, in my opinion, as it's torture 2 see 2 people fall for each other n get close, just because they r forced 2 stay in close proximity in a adverse situation of life.Ouch

Ok force wasn't the good word... but RG aren't t forced to live with eachother!!! R wanted to leave , nobody's forced him, and G followed him which is normal, I  don't think that the fact to live with R in such a small house will bother her Wink

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
It's painful 2 see my R in so much struggle 2 accept the fact he couldn't marry the girl of his choice, n had 2 marry G instead. It's like helpless surrender 2 fate's decision. It's painful 2 hear n view, the sigh in his tone n eyes, like he's bracing himself against the bitter truth of it n braving himself for the worst that is his marriage with G.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

let's just enjoy watching shall we. if we don't like then it will be wise to watch something else.

I completely agree with you!

No point complaining.. Unfortunately the show isnt gonna change.

And plus.. Things are quite bright for Rudra and Gauri right now.. Isnt that what u guys want? :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980SilverBell

Go to top