India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 61)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Nici, I indeed watched the last part of course, though I found it nauseating because it proved once again that RG relationship hasn't moved one or half inch from friendship. Urghhhhh

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Can u believe Nici there wasn't a single Raga interaction today , let alone any thing Ragalicious in the entire episode ? There was no hug, no eyelock, just nothing.
I don't agree with you here Mac....  what about the hugg RG shared at the beginning and the tea scene?
 Dar dear, there was N.O.  R.A.G.A H.UG. I think u r talking about some other episode, but today's episode has no Raga hug. Puleeze. What happened in the 1st part of the epi is not hug. Hug my foot. I know what's called hug n that was defo no hug. 

For me it's a sweet hugg.... not a passionnate one i agree but a hugg!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

There was some Rudra-Gauri moments, but except their awesome chemistry , the interactions have nothing, u'll feel hollow after watching them n not warm.

Didn't have the same feeling!
Sweet heart, don't u think it's just another episode wasted ? No plot line opening , nothing interesting happening, no scent of any thing romantic, nothing like a relationship growing. Today, both of them clarified that they r just friends n may remain so till eternity.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Why are rach and the others still mad at us? Beth. last year it used to be so much fun having them here. the ATs were finishing faster too. now it's a dead end.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Artemis678

Well at least they staying together now. so love will bloom.
Very little chance. Two people staying together is the least important condition of falling in love, on the contrary the close contact staying of 2 people, who r not already in love, kills their chance of falling for each other. It has happened in my family, so I know. Please don't hope any such thing, My nici. I hate 2 see your hope broken n biting dust.

But Mac you said that the place doesn't matter.... if they live in a hut or a mansion, this won't change anything! The place doesn't make fall in love or not.... I think their difficult situation will just force them to share more things and to ger closer!
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Nici, today R n G spent the whole day ,one cleaning the house, another buying grocery stuff, that too extremely inefficiently ( would've forgiven him for proposing 2 open his shirt had he showed some seriousness ....), buying 2nd hand stove n table fans....n ........so on...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Artemis678

Well at least they staying together now. so love will bloom.
Very little chance. Two people staying together is the least important condition of falling in love, on the contrary the close contact staying of 2 people, who r not already in love, kills their chance of falling for each other. It has happened in my family, so I know. Please don't hope any such thing, My nici. I hate 2 see your hope broken n biting dust.

But Mac you said that the place doesn't matter.... if they live in a hut or a mansion, this won't change anything! The place doesn't make fall in love or not.... I think their difficult situation will just force them to share more things and to ger closer!
 But in this case, obviously it won't happen, 1st of all, R's more trouble 2 keep that u can imagine. N as for " Just force them.................', do u know it makes me feel like dying of shame if any thing like that ever happens in SSBS ? It soooooooooooooooooo sounds like Forceful love, far worse than forceful sex, in my opinion, as it's torture 2 see 2 people fall for each other n get close, just because they r forced 2 stay in close proximity in a adverse situation of life.Ouch
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
So, Nici, u can understand how interesting today's episode was.......keep pillows handy n watch from bed, so that when u fall asleep midway of the epi, u r atleast in your bed in a comfy position.

Go to top