Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 30)

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 7050

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Bee3nazz

i kno what u mean Mel, i have a lecture and a debate at uni tommarow appart from that i have a family function thing n all through which my mind will be thinking of RaGa n this maha Sangam eppy
I'm equally excited but scared what my mom'll say ?Stern Smile



Why, Jaanu?


I only hope, that i will be able to watch/download all 3 episodes!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63927

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile They didn't  give us the slightest of explanation as to where was Dr. Abha all that time. All the forum was losing it's head over what might have befallen the Dr. Sab.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazznaavaOrientalDancer

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Joined: 23 November 2007
Posts: 3850

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
bless him he still loves P even after the whole revelation n gettin shot her thnked Rudr for saving P from falling of the cliff saying that R had done him a favour so im guessin will want to get back with her... unless he wanted to be well enough to push her off the cliff himself. lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63927

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

bless him he still loves P even after the whole revelation n gettin shot her thnked Rudr for saving P from falling of the cliff saying that R had done him a favour so im guessin will want to get back with her... unless he wanted to be well enough to push her off the cliff himself. lol
Hopefully. I've told me mom 2 wake me up early tomorrow, so that I can study a bit more during the day time n can watch the cross-epi with out my mom yelling the top of my head off, but here I'm ...awake all night once again, doing .....What ?Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzOrientalDancer

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Joined: 23 November 2007
Posts: 3850

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
oh Mac u are talking to ur dearest adopted sisters!!!
she cant argue with that... no actually she is ur mum she can argue with anything! hmmm do u kno wat i do when my mum starts to talk, rant rave n nag?
i either ignore her turning my ipod vol up or i distract her from the subject as soon as i know where she is heading!!!
90% of the times the distraction works the other 10% of the times it doesnt work is when i start to distract her too late n she is already in the Nagging "zone/mood" if kno wat i mean ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Joined: 20 July 2010
Posts: 2629

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Bee3nazz

bless him he still loves P even after the whole revelation n gettin shot her thnked Rudr for saving P from falling of the cliff saying that R had done him a favour so im guessin will want to get back with her... unless he wanted to be well enough to push her off the cliff himself. lol
Hopefully. I've told me mom 2 wake me up early tomorrow, so that I can study a bit more during the day time n can watch the cross-epi with out my mom yelling the top of my head off, but here I'm ...awake all night once again, doing .....What ?Stern Smile


poor abhay...now that's true love...or something...Confused  i do like him....he deserves a nice girl though  

 Beth, does your mom think watching SSBS is frivolous? or does she just think u should be studying..  LOL  for me, i am going to bed !!  night! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 7050

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Occupied with making anis from Binnys DID days.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused


My mom doesnt like it, when i sitting all the time for the pc and chatting instead learning for my exams, which btw are 12th/13th February!OuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63927

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

oh Mac u are talking to ur dearest adopted sisters!!!
she cant argue with that... no actually she is ur mum she can argue with anything! hmmm do u kno wat i do when my mum starts to talk, rant rave n nag?
i either ignore her turning my ipod vol up or i distract her from the subject as soon as i know where she is heading!!!
90% of the times the distraction works the other 10% of the times it doesnt work is when i start to distract her too late n she is already in the Nagging "zone/mood" if kno wat i mean ;)
 There is a mould where they cast moms .They r all more or less same..but mine is particularly.....ahem ahem.......gotta b careful with choice of words. Well.....she's Hitler in her own zone n she yells at me, gutsy Mac just cowers or shakes like paddy field in wind. very nagging behind me.Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile , it'll need more than any ipod 2 distrack her...I wonder whether even loud speaker will do...ErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RaGa-One shot

2

Author: CHIPPEDCUP   Replies: 10   Views: 1941

CHIPPEDCUP 10 1941 24 September 2010 at 2:18am by jasminerahul
RaGa/ RuHu Scenes Videos (Updated 8/23)

2 3

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 19   Views: 3092

lilindiangurl13 19 3092 01 September 2010 at 3:35pm by -Fatima-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index