Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 29)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Hi Naava, u here sweetie ?

thx dear, i'm here...mostly just reading tho... really busy...but enjoying the chat....maybe later..can't wait til tomorrow.....i wanna see RaGa locked in a deep love embrace Heart and oh yah, looking into each others eyes Wink   when he finds her...... i am wondering tho...do you think our gauri will play hard to get now???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Hi Naava, u here sweetie ?

thx dear, i'm here...mostly just reading tho... really busy...but enjoying the chat....maybe later..can't wait til tomorrow.....i wanna see RaGa locked in a deep love embrace Heart and oh yah, looking into each others eyes Wink   when he finds her...... i am wondering tho...do you think our gauri will play hard to get now???
Hopefully. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Trust Nani 2 make it difficult for R 2 reach G.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
yeah I hope it will be a great episode tomrrow.

VasusenaRadheya

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Rudr seaches for Gauri he finds a list of every ospital in mumbai n starts searchin the time is running out he doesnt want that Naani n Rats plans to suceed, he needs his gauri by his side, in his arms infronts of his eyes, he never ever to be away from his gauri and her comapssionate nature, her complete loyalty her tremedous courage and her unconditional loyalty!
when he finds her he will hold her tight and never let her go!!! she will be his and only his forever!

All along he was praying 2 Shivji , "Oh, please god please help me find my Gauri, u know I can't live with out her. She's my life now. When she was near me ,I didn't understood her worth properly. Me stupid ! How did I let her go ? I wrecked my happiness myself, with my own follies, mistakes, lapses n weakness. 

with each hospital he searched he became more impatient and the feeling of anger built up towards Rats how dare he try to send my gauri away from my life, towards Nani how dare she try to take my gauri away, towards P how dare she distract his attention from his gauri but most of all towards himself, how dare he not appreciate gods gift to him his gauri, now reaching hospital number 12 on his list he headed towards recovery where all post op patients are taken and all he new was Gs mum was going to have majour surgery so she had to be there... as soon as he got to the right floor the uneasiness he had felt began to ease, this is it she must be here why else was he feeling less and less paniced with every step he took towards recovery, why else was his heart rate beging to return normal, why else had his turbulent emotions began to ease...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaOrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Tomorrow, the 1st thing R'll do is 2 go 2 G's mahalla n beg it's residents 2 provide him with G's whereabout informo.

Bee3nazzOrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Man , i so cant wait till the crossover episodes!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
i kno what u mean Mel, i have a lecture and a debate at uni tommarow appart from that i have a family function thing n all through which my mind will be thinking of RaGa n this maha Sangam eppy

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

i kno what u mean Mel, i have a lecture and a debate at uni tommarow appart from that i have a family function thing n all through which my mind will be thinking of RaGa n this maha Sangam eppy
I'm equally excited but scared what my mom'll say ?Stern Smile

Bee3nazz

Go to top