Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 28)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

hey guys lets talk RaGa!!!
my imaginations been running wild with possible RaGa scenes n i need a release!!!
 Out with them, Bee .Come on ,we r eager 2 know them n I'll join u occassionally. I've also thoughts burning my head off that can really spice up Raga love story. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzOrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

yes this AT needs finishing too. forgot about that. ow. iam ok.
Ye hui na baat. I'm sure u'll forget your pain once we start the party n rocking this thread. That's what happens with me. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Mac, didnt know that Manav and Archana had a tiff, and honestly the only jodi, whi i am interestted in is RaGa.TongueTongueTongue  Btw thought Manav is married to some other girl, cause in the epi where RaGa perform, next to him sat another woman.

Bee3nazzVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I mean if they r themselves quarreling, how come they r helping the couples who r already quarreling or separated ?   As always, Archu was frustrated over some thing Manav had hidden from her. Mujhe to laga wo Manav ko  pitega. Good example that'll set for Gauri n Mona.

naavaOrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Mac, didnt know that Manav and Archana had a tiff, and honestly the only jodi, whi i am interestted in is RaGa.TongueTongueTongue  Btw thought Manav is married to some other girl, cause in the epi where RaGa perform, next to him sat another woman.
He was engaged with her only, Mel, never married or filled any one else but Archu. That's why they r an model couple n choosen 2 bring RG forever one

OrientalDancer

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Rudr seaches for Gauri he finds a list of every ospital in mumbai n starts searchin the time is running out he doesnt want that Naani n Rats plans to suceed, he needs his gauri by his side, in his arms infronts of his eyes, he never ever to be away from his gauri and her comapssionate nature, her complete loyalty her tremedous courage and her unconditional loyalty!
when he finds her he will hold her tight and never let her go!!! she will be his and only his forever!

Edited by Bee3nazz - 16 January 2011 at 3:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaOrientalDancerSilverBellVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Hi Naava, u here sweetie ?

naava

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Rudr seaches for Gauri he finds a list of every ospital in mumbai n starts searchin the time is running out he doesnt want that Naani n Rats plans to suceed, he needs his gauri by his side, in his arms infronts of his eyes, he never ever to be away from his gauri and her comapssionate nature, her complete loyalty her tremedous courage and her unconditional loyalty!
when he finds her he will hold her tight and never let her go!!! she will be his and only his forever!

All along he was praying 2 Shivji , "Oh, please god please help me find my Gauri, u know I can't live with out her. She's my life now. When she was near me ,I didn't understood her worth properly. Me stupid ! How did I let her go ? I wrecked my happiness myself, with my own follies, mistakes, lapses n weakness. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaOrientalDancerSilverBell

Go to top