Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Excited for the Maha episode?Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
In the coming up...P is trying to fire the gun on someone...and Rudra is trying to stop her and the gun shoots...By the action it seemed that Gauri got injuredStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Apparently...Whatever R did was all natak...Apparently,they had made a plan and they pacified R to support them!

THANK GOD.

Whatever R did was under a plan LOL

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Mehak where do you watch it???

Mehak_Luvs_RaniVasusenaRadheya

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
^On Television,I live in India :)

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Okay a brief summary...

G and P have a confrontation when R kicks G outta the house...and P tells G all about her plan and stuff...Then Abhay comes there and is angry and tells G that I will kill your husband for having done that with my wife...He goes inside and take R with him and takes him to a pahaadi area...Meanwhile G tells Daadu that we had pacified R so hardly to support us and now Abhay is ruining everything...Abhay,Rudra and Pihu are in one car and they reach the pahaadi area...and Abhay goes like you shouldn't have done that,you insulted my wife and stuff...So R says it hasn't been proved that I did anything wrong with P..but if you want to kill me...then do it...I don't care...Abhay is all set to shoot R when G comes there and stops him and then exposes Pihu's truth since Daadu had recorded G and Pihu's convo..!! Then Pihu goes mad,snatches the gun from Abhay and goes like R is only mine....only mine...and stuff...Then R says that loving you was my biggest mistake...u have insulted my love and stuff...and then Pihu is about to shoot and Rudra tries to control her and suddenly the gun shoots...and after a while it comes out that its Abhay who got hurt on his leg...And the n Pihu is handed over to the police and Abhay taken to hospital...
R is completely shattered and he starts drinking again...G comes and tells him that you promised me,what are you doing now...R was like everything is broken and you are talking about promises...G is like whatever Pihu did why are you giving its punishment to me and stuff...and since R is drunk he tells her that my heart's gates are forever closed...I can never love you...you should go away...I will get you married to the person u were going to maryy before...G is like I never asked you for anything...not even for your love...But R is adamant and he says that I can never give you love Gauri and you are very nice...very very nice...you should go away...I will never be able to love you...Go and make your life...and pushes her away and RR comes and tells G that ur getting late for your flight,you need to go to your mother,she needs you...we can sort out matters later...and so she goes...
next morning...R is sleeping and is screaming for G to give him lemonade...and he suddenly wakes up and thinks i must have said something bad to her while being drunk...so I have to apologise or she won;t give me my lemonade LOL
And then R's bro comes there and goes like I just came to wake you up since G is gone...and R is shocked..he's like gone means? And his bro tells her that how you insulted her yesterday night and hurt her sentiments...she has gone away from your life forever and ever...and stuff...
Meanwhile...Daadu is sitting on the table and R's bro's cell rings and Daadu picks up...and G's naani thinks its R's bro and tells him that i got all your money...thanks for it...and even G has reached...and I will do your work...I am going to take G to Dubai with your money and get her married there...you need not worry...I will make sure to separate RaGa...and keeps the phone...Daddu is shocked...he goes upwards and slaps R's bro and exposes him in front of R...
And R tells his bro that come whatever may..no one can separate my Gauri from me...I will go and bring back my Gauri forever...
So R leaves to bring back G...and his bhabhi asks her how will you find her in Bombay...its a huge country...R says I will go to her area and ask where is her mother being treated...I am going to bring her back...

And it ends :) Pheeww!!

monaghoshOrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thansk Mehak!!!!  Ohh , again he started drinking.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani