Ok good night...;Hug

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Mac I'll take your leave too!!!!
I've sent a PM but you didn't answer !
Oops really sorry for that . I was writing update then, so that drove every thing else from my head. Sorry, dear. But, I didn't understand the pm any way.
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
GN deary Dar with lots of love n hugs 2 u too, dream Ragalicious.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Yesterday's epi was good... There were some really funny N cute moments... Raga was magical again... I'm so loving their performances.. Hope to see more moments like that!!

OrientalDancer

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Naava naava naava, sigh , honestly guys what's all this G did it , she didn't let etc. kinda talking going around ? N, Naava, don't tell me u really thought that eye-melting n what else stuff when u were watching......because it's not possible yaar, in this situation. Come on, did R clarified his intentions ?? No ! So, how can we expect G 2 make a step forward or held her responsible?

Beth.....LOL

noooo, i didn't think the eye melting stuff was happening, it was what i thought would happen next when R said he wanted her to be his wife...* he said it so tenderly" with such a tender intimate look........"I want to be your husband in the real sense.Will you be my wife   (your words  " ...Beth di,,,EVERYONE knows what being your husband in the real sense means don't they??  .Tongue  Embarrassed  Day Dreaming

let me put it this way, if I were Gauri, and the husband i had loved for so long as much as G says she loves R, and R said those words to me (putting aside how ummm hot he looks !! as much as possible Wink), I would have looked up into his eyes, caressed his face, and with innocent shyness, looked searchingly into his eyes, without talking....waiting for him to make the next move, to say more, my heart pounding against my chest, my love exploding within me.  if he didn't say antying i would have tenderly asked him what did you mean by that?, again, searching deep into his eyes....... I would NOT have looked disinterested, stood up as in a rebuff, and walked away.Shocked...saying next...aw, lets just be friends...  sighhhhhhhhhhhh ...    Day Dreaming  

sorry if i missed some more dialog about this i am really scrunched for time....  Silly  will try to come back later and catch up...just happened to see a few and wanted to reply....Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-OrientalDancerDarine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Watching Sangini right now!  Is someone here?
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Watching Sangini right now!  Is someone here?

yes, but now i see u r gone.......how is today epi?  i have to read WU before i can watch it....otherwise i don't know much about what's going on...only by the expressions!!!  LOL  which sometimes tell all. 

be back later.......
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Seems like both lied to each other.ConfusedConfusedConfused  G said, she was not in Hrishikesh and  R said, he didint the job, cause the the salary was not worth it.

-X-NeeNee-X-

Go to top