Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 122)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Completely disagree with u Mel, it's against the rule of serials 2 clarify the puzzles, N, I'm all for fight, no, war ,between R n G, N I'll keep my fingers crossed for some slaps. Oh god please there b some slaps by R to G or G to R. N, I'd love nothing more than 2 see them fight.
LOLLOLLOL... but no spouses' slaps !

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Girls,  i have to go, i am so tired! See you tomorrow, GN.Sweet  and RaGalicious dreams.

See ya later, alligator!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

But, R stopped her from leaving ? He wasn't complete yet, but he started talking about their poverty-stricken situation. N, what about this, ' No wall between us.....we're all alone, just u n me.....that's the best thing about this situation "............What's all this non-sense. Uff......head spin.

I think that it was more like an image .... "we're alone, no wall".... there's nobody in the house who can create misunderstandings or pbs between them.... it wasn't meant in a romantic way
I think it's a mark of their weak relationship n their lack of solidity of trust that they need 2 b all alone 2 prevent others from creating misunderstanding between them. U can't create even a hair-breadth crack in a solid mature strong relationship, but RG relationship, most unfortunately lacks all of it

I don't agree her Mac cause G has complete faith in R, she trusts him and beleives him more than anyone. For R, I can't say cause his trust in G hasn't been tested yet!
I think R has more faith in G than G has on R, cause he takes such surprizingly short time 2 agree 2 her any proposal nowadays. But u said R meant by no wall that it's better they've none 2 create misunderstanding between them. If that's it , it's a thing to b absolutely ashamed of, because it's mark of a huge weakness n lack of trust .
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Bye Mel, sleep tight n don't don't dream, dreaming is not good for sleep na.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Artemis678

Well tomrrow you might get your wish beth.
Keeping my fingers crossed for that. R returned with no good news  so he must b in a bad mood n tired too n he looked a lil suspicious 2 me ( I saw the precap 4 times 2 write the update ), I mean will G tell him the truth  ( she's an amazingly truthful girl, remember she decided 2 tell Champu about her feelings for R ? ) or won't he ?

I think she'll tell him the truth and I don't find R suspicious... I want a fight too, it will spice the story!
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
G looked quite indecisive as 2 what 2 say 2 R in the precap, I think she'll go for the truth n tell him all n try 2 get his aproval. N, I'm quite sure R'll come around after some reasoning by G ,cause what G'll say makes complete sense.

Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Gn Mel... catch you tomorrow InshAllah!
Take care!

OrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Artemis678

Well tomrrow you might get your wish beth.
Keeping my fingers crossed for that. R returned with no good news  so he must b in a bad mood n tired too n he looked a lil suspicious 2 me ( I saw the precap 4 times 2 write the update ), I mean will G tell him the truth  ( she's an amazingly truthful girl, remember she decided 2 tell Champu about her feelings for R ? ) or won't he ?

I think she'll tell him the truth and I don't find R suspicious... I want a fight too, it will spice the story!
Yes, R's suspicious, I think he guessed it that G might go in search for a job but for all we know G may postpone the confrontation by saying she went 2 Hrishikesh 2 look for a suitable house, remember they were supposed 2 go there for the same reason.

Darine1980

Go to top