Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 118)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63930

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

[QUOTE=-X-NeeNee-X-][QUOTE=Darine1980]Have you all noticed that it's G who talked about friendship not R in tiday's epi?

Yyour update that Rudra had asked Gauri to be his wife.. So it just didnt make sense for ME personally that Gauri had said that.. Esp coz she loves Rudra.

I didnt say that was stopping them from being friends.. 
But, by saying I want 2 b your hubby in real sense, R meant that he wanna b responsible husband , it's not like he's planning 2 take their married life forward or any thing like that, or at least that's how Dar decoded the part .So, why wouldn't G talk about friendship , because that's all R want from her n between them.

Sorry.. That was what i just assumed by reading your update. I havnt seen the episode myself so i dont know how he meant it or how he had said it. But if it was like that.. Then yep.. I guess it does make sense for her to talk about friendship!

Sorry about the confusion!
My friends r not allowed 2 say sory 2 me, as I believe in friendship u need never say sorry. BTW, it looked like G has no interest 2 move forward from friendship, not in this condition, she won't take the half-plate any more...she deserves full-plate now, if u know what I mean.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 37147

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
let's see what happens tomrrow and thrusday. hmm Rats needs money and this will cost him the house.
-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 3149

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by Darine1980

Have you all noticed that it's G who talked about friendship not R in tiday's epi?

Yep! I read that in Beths update! And i was shocked! How can she say that Disapprove Especially when Rudra had asked her to be his wife earlier on in the SAME episode! 


What does that mean " asked her 2 b his wife " , how's that stopping them being friends ? What do u mean 2 say ?


hi girls  i am popping in for a minute.. whew...so many good pages to read but i skipped to the last few Tongue..

i understand what darine means i think cause i had the same reaction...we all want them to be lovers, consummate the marriage etc. and i thought R was shyly saying just that to G when he asked her "2 b his wife".... i was Shocked at her reaction...cause i thought it was like she wasn't interested and then put it back as friends again...i know beth you think she just doesn't believe him or something..but ..ummm...when he said that i thought they would melt in each other's gaze, and draw lip touching close, and the picture fade away with sangini music in the background  Blushing  instead gauri acted like..naw...forget that part  let's just be friends......Confused   i thought nooooo G...what are you saying????????   LOL
You thought WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But our Dar here don't think so. Let's ask her opinion again. But, I completely agree with u on 1 point ,G was definitely looking like , " Hello ! Not interested !" Because it's always R who's not interested. N, when she got up with an air of non-interest, R must've noticed her disapproval in the conversation. So, he took the convo in another direction.

See! I wish she had approved of it.. That way Rudra wouldnt have taken it to another directions.. Things would have gone somewhere if it wasnt for Gauri Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 3149

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

[QUOTE=-X-NeeNee-X-][QUOTE=Darine1980]Have you all noticed that it's G who talked about friendship not R in tiday's epi?

Yyour update that Rudra had asked Gauri to be his wife.. So it just didnt make sense for ME personally that Gauri had said that.. Esp coz she loves Rudra.

I didnt say that was stopping them from being friends.. 
But, by saying I want 2 b your hubby in real sense, R meant that he wanna b responsible husband , it's not like he's planning 2 take their married life forward or any thing like that, or at least that's how Dar decoded the part .So, why wouldn't G talk about friendship , because that's all R want from her n between them.

Sorry.. That was what i just assumed by reading your update. I havnt seen the episode myself so i dont know how he meant it or how he had said it. But if it was like that.. Then yep.. I guess it does make sense for her to talk about friendship!

Sorry about the confusion!
My friends r not allowed 2 say sory 2 me, as I believe in friendship u need never say sorry. BTW, it looked like G has no interest 2 move forward from friendship, not in this condition, she won't take the half-plate any more...she deserves full-plate now, if u know what I mean.

Aww! Sorry about the sorry then!

Yep i do..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 7050

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Why is Binny 4 positions down in the rank?????ConfusedConfusedConfused I am quite confused about that.How does this ranking work?

  I dont kno ,what to say about Gs reaction.ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63930

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Naava naava naava, sigh , honestly guys what's all this G did it , she didn't let etc. kinda talking going around ? N, Naava, don't tell me u really thought that eye-melting n what else stuff when u were watching......because it's not possible yaar, in this situation. Come on, did R clarified his intentions ?? No ! So, how can we expect G 2 make a step forward or held her responsible?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63930

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
e
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Why is Binny 4 positions down in the rank?????ConfusedConfusedConfused I am quite confused about that.How does this ranking work?

  I dont kno ,what to say about Gs reaction.ConfusedConfusedConfused
say some thing Mel. Come on, u must've made some thing of it while u were watching it. Tell us what !Wink
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 37147

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
What does G want from R? that's my question.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RaGa-One shot

2

Author: CHIPPEDCUP   Replies: 10   Views: 1943

CHIPPEDCUP 10 1943 24 September 2010 at 2:18am by jasminerahul
RaGa/ RuHu Scenes Videos (Updated 8/23)

2 3

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 19   Views: 3096

lilindiangurl13 19 3096 01 September 2010 at 3:35pm by -Fatima-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index