RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... (Page 117)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

But, I've noticed that they've some apples in the house n G's mom has sent some gulabjamoons with them after last night......So, I guess, that'll do for a day. 

I didn't know what was gulabjamoon; so I've checked and seen a video on utubes how to make them.... Is it a tasty dessert?
It's an extremely tasty sweet, u can't possibly imagine a tastier dessert ,it looks beautiful, scents like rose, therein arose the name Gulab= rose. N, it's my favorite sweet too, can't resist it any time any condition. It's very popular in Bengal.

mmmm Mac ... may be I can find it here in special indian shops!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Each day, a huge chunk of time's getting used up 2 show A n P, which I simply hate. Tody they showed RG for such a short time. I'm hugely disapproving of it all.
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Have you all noticed that it's G who talked about friendship not R in tiday's epi?

Yep! I read that in Beths update! And i was shocked! How can she say that Disapprove Especially when Rudra had asked her to be his wife earlier on in the SAME episode! 

What does that mean " asked her 2 b his wife " , how's that stopping them being friends ? What do u mean 2 say ?

hi girls  i am popping in for a minute.. whew...so many good pages to read but i skipped to the last few Tongue..

i understand what darine means i think cause i had the same reaction...we all want them to be lovers, consummate the marriage etc. and i thought R was shyly saying just that to G when he asked her "2 b his wife".... i was Shocked at her reaction...cause i thought it was like she wasn't interested and then put it back as friends again...i know beth you think she just doesn't believe him or something..but ..ummm...when he said that i thought they would melt in each other's gaze, and draw lip touching closeDay Dreaming, and the picture fade away with sangini music in the background  Blushing  instead gauri acted like..naw...forget that part  let's just be friends......Confused   i thought nooooo G...what are you saying????????   LOL 

and sorry i can't stay around... gotta a big day and early tomorrow...  hugs  Hug

Edited by naava - 25 January 2011 at 3:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-Darine1980SilverBellVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

But Mel, it's a costly sweet here, lol, but cost depends on size n quality .I'm very happy that it's G's favorite sweet too. Me n G has this one thing common, besides many other things.Like we r both very tiny n petite girls, both very fair, I've big eyes n thick arched eye brows.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980SilverBell

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

[QUOTE=-X-NeeNee-X-][QUOTE=Darine1980]Have you all noticed that it's G who talked about friendship not R in tiday's epi?

Yyour update that Rudra had asked Gauri to be his wife.. So it just didnt make sense for ME personally that Gauri had said that.. Esp coz she loves Rudra.

I didnt say that was stopping them from being friends.. 
But, by saying I want 2 b your hubby in real sense, R meant that he wanna b responsible husband , it's not like he's planning 2 take their married life forward or any thing like that, or at least that's how Dar decoded the part .So, why wouldn't G talk about friendship , because that's all R want from her n between them.

Sorry.. That was what i just assumed by reading your update. I havnt seen the episode myself so i dont know how he meant it or how he had said it. But if it was like that.. Then yep.. I guess it does make sense for her to talk about friendship!

Sorry about the confusion!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Have you all noticed that it's G who talked about friendship not R in tiday's epi?

Yep! I read that in Beths update! And i was shocked! How can she say that Disapprove Especially when Rudra had asked her to be his wife earlier on in the SAME episode! 

What does that mean " asked her 2 b his wife " , how's that stopping them being friends ? What do u mean 2 say ?

hi girls  i am popping in for a minute.. whew...so many good pages to read but i skipped to the last few Tongue..

i understand what darine means i think cause i had the same reaction...we all want them to be lovers, consummate the marriage etc. and i thought R was shyly saying just that to G when he asked her "2 b his wife".... i was Shocked at her reaction...cause i thought it was like she wasn't interested and then put it back as friends again...i know beth you think she just doesn't believe him or something..but ..ummm...when he said that i thought they would melt in each other's gaze, and draw lip touching close, and the picture fade away with sangini music in the background  Blushing  instead gauri acted like..naw...forget that part  let's just be friends......Confused   i thought nooooo G...what are you saying????????   LOL

YAY! Someone who understand my POV! Lol! I completely agree with you! I would have felt the same if i was watching the episode! And i did when i read Betha update too.. But she just told me he didnt mean it like that.. But readin your post.. Gives me another side to it..Which im happy with! Im glad it seemed like he really meant it! But upset with the fact that Gauri just let it go! Disapprove

I wish she hadnt!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

i understand what darine means i think cause i had the same reaction...we all want them to be lovers, consummate the marriage etc. and i thought R was shyly saying just that to G when he asked her "2 b his wife".... i was Shocked at her reaction...cause i thought it was like she wasn't interested and then put it back as friends again...i know beth you think she just doesn't believe him or something..but ..ummm...when he said that i thought they would melt in each other's gaze, and draw lip touching close, and the picture fade away with sangini music in the background  Blushing  instead gauri acted like..naw...forget that part  let's just be friends......Confused   i thought nooooo G...what are you saying????????   LOL
You thought WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But our Dar here don't think so. Let's ask her opinion again. But, I completely agree with u on 1 point ,G was definitely looking like , " Hello ! Not interested !" Because it's always R who's not interested. N, when she got up with an air of non-interest, R must've noticed her disapproval in the conversation. So, he took the convo in another direction.
-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Aww its okie! Have fun tomorrow! Bye!

Go to top