Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Mac if you need to talk, don't hesitate!

My parents said I'm not 2 use lap top from now on till next 3 months n my net connection charge is also about 2 expire.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supastar

What happened, Mel?

Its happenening everytime , when i was swimming that i get a cold  and then it takes me 2-3 weeks till get rid of it, buts this time it took me some hours.Thats why i am happy.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

My parents said I'm not 2 use lap top from now on till next 3 months n my net connection charge is also about 2 expire.

Oh nooooooooooooooo.... I am sooooooo sad to hear this! Really not fair!😭😭😭
OrientalDancer thumbnail
😭😭😭  Jaanu, thats so mean of you parents!!!
I have a question: Dont you have providers , who provide something like a Flatrate, where you pay  every month the same price , even if you use it much or less?
We have something like that here in Germany.we pay (my sister pays itπŸ˜ƒ ) €50 every month and can phone and use the internet as much we want.

😭
Darine1980 thumbnail
Or maybe Mac oif you have wifi ... you can have internet for free πŸ˜•!It could be a solution!
Darine1980 thumbnail

Or maybe Mac oif you have wifi ... you can have internet for free πŸ˜•!It could be a solution!

Forget to add, if u have the wiffi and there's a person who has internet linving near you, you can have internet even you don't have a provider!
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Welcome back, Rosh!  And what did you eat?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Forget to add, if u have the wiffi and there's a person who has internet linving near you, you can have internet even you don't have a provider!

What's wiffi ? N, how can I get it ?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

😭😭😭  Jaanu, thats so mean of you parents!!!
I have a question: Dont you have providers , who provide something like a Flatrate, where you pay  every month the same price , even if you use it much or less?
We have something like that here in Germany.we pay (my sister pays itπŸ˜ƒ ) '50 every month and can phone and use the internet as much we want.

😭

God ! My parents ! They r .......Any way, let's not spoil our moods by talking about my parents. Today the episode was at least free from psycho characters, 
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

God ! My parents ! They r .......Any way, let's not spoil our moods by talking about my parents. Today the episode was at least free from psycho characters, 

You forget Ratnesh, but you like that guy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Girls should i upload the video of the whole Zee Family here or in another AT???